The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Award Nomination.

My sim apparently has been nominated for an award and I am to check to see if she has won. Only I can't see how to do that. There are no new channels and there is nothing on the phone. Has anyone had this and can tell me where to look?
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I haven’t tried it, but I think they said in the livestream that you have to go to the award ceremony
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @simm621 - I got that notification as well about being nominated for an award and was wondering the same thing. I just noticed that the awards ceremony popped up on my sims calendar. It took a few days after she got the call for it to show up on the calendar.
  • Options
    chansimon100chansimon100 Posts: 13 New Member
    Just go to the Studio PBP (Lounge) at 7pm Sunday, the award show would start autonomously
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Go to the award shows (look in calendar, itll have the spotlights icon). My sim won an award for Best Song. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Thanks guys I don't know why I didn't think to check the calendar. I missed it but did notice afterwards of different events popping up. Hopefully she gets another chance lol.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 406 Member
    What i find weird tho is that if you look at new hottest spot in town lot trait it says that the awards shows can only happen there but the musuem is the hottest spot not studio pbp btw im defijetely changing the award ceremonie lot to something fancier for the show to fit it more someting oscar like
  • Options
    _Mogway_Mogway Posts: 56 Member
    thanks i was wondering how to get there, did see the calender, thought it would pop up like festivals or something...didn't think that i needed to go there myself XD
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My sim was nominated for one to but she isn't very famous so I have no idea how she is getting into the club for the ceremony.:joy:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,959 Member
    I have not received a notification of a pending award, however, there is a thing on the calendar. I just thought I'd send my Sim over since he's already a Notable Newcomer. :) Gosh, how I love this EP!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    I can't find my sims calender. Do you have to have seasons installed to access it?
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited November 2018
    ems0309 wrote: »
    I can't find my sims calender. Do you have to have seasons installed to access it?

I don't own the GF pack yet.. But, I'm checking around things that the Simmers discovered so far.. It's pretty interesting that there's an award nomination.. But, as you said, if you need a calendar to see the event instead of being prompted to go (like the festival).. then, it requires you to have the Seasons pack (it comes with the calendar) installed @ems0309... that... doesn't feel right... :|
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    ems0309 wrote: »

I don't own the GF pack yet.. But, I'm checking around things that the Simmers discovered so far.. It's pretty interesting that there's an award nomination.. But, as you said, if you need a calendar to see the event instead of being prompted to go (like the festival).. then, it requires you to have the Seasons pack (it comes with the calendar) installed @ems0309... that... doesn't feel right... :|

Well my sim has been to two. Its most sunday nights at 7 pm at PB lounge
  • Options
    NoIdeaNoIdea Posts: 15 Member
    It's funny, my Sim has reached level 10 of the acting career and is only a second away from being a 5 star celebrity. And yet I'm stuck on tier 2 of the acting aspiration since I don't win an award and the ceremony seems to be annual. A bit of a mismatch imo.
  • Options
    Sim2SporeSim2Spore Posts: 284 Member
    NoIdea wrote: »
    It's funny, my Sim has reached level 10 of the acting career and is only a second away from being a 5 star celebrity. And yet I'm stuck on tier 2 of the acting aspiration since I don't win an award and the ceremony seems to be annual. A bit of a mismatch imo.

Could think of it like your Sim is Leonardo DiCaprio lol years and years of being an amazing actor and not getting an Oscar (until really really late).
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    My Sim got nominated for one of the books she wrote. But she went to the award ceremony and wasn't a winner. Oops. Maybe next time, hahaha!
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 622 Member
    Too funny - my sim has won 3 awards so far - two at the first ceremony and 1 at the latest. But he's trying for the one for performance. The ones he has so far have been for videos and one music release.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    Just go to the Studio PBP (Lounge) at 7pm Sunday, the award show would start autonomously
    I did this but it didnt start at all, stars did appear so my sim began telling jokes and everyone was laughing and it was supposed to end at 11pm, it said it was over. Nothing happened though
  • Options
    _Mogway_Mogway Posts: 56 Member
    I've noticed that when you're a 5 star celeb you won't get nominated. But just show up and you might get an award anyway. That happened to my sim lol
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    I don't see it on my calender
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    vikixc wrote: »

It’s every Sunday 6pm it begins
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member

Well I turned up over an hour late to the last one then. I hope I get another chance xD
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options

Well I turned up over an hour late to the last one then. I hope I get another chance xD
    :D I got there late to my first one too :D you do get more chances, every Sunday they happen ;)