Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bluebeard Legacy

_Mogway_Mogway Posts: 56 Member
I didn't create the original legacy it was very popular when the Sims 2 was hot...showing my age here LOL.
But I got the approval of the writer back then to create it for the sims 3 and now we have sims 4 so it was time to recreate it again.

The rules of this legacy (which are very simple)
Goal: Murder 10 women and die from seeing one of their ghosts.
  1. Bluebeard is a lazy pirate who does not want to work, all his income comes from the women (yes PLURAL).
  2. The job of the women isn’t important as long as she and Bluebeard don’t starve
  3. Bluebeard is allowed to sell paintings.
  4. Bluebeard can only have 1 woman live with him at the same time, he can however have a mistress but of course the wife and mistress may not know about each other.
  5. Bluebeard must make a painting of every woman before she dies, if she dies before the painting is done the challenge is lost. (This requires level 3 of the painting skill, paint from reference, so get painting from day one!)
  6. The lot traits are NOT to be used! We don’t want things to get too simple.
  7. I have only used the base game to create Bluebeard and his house so that everyone can join.
  8. You may redecorate the house with other packs, you also may build extra room or decorate the garden, you are not allowed to delete the house.
  9. All urns must be kept on the sim, otherwise how will he die from seeing a ghost of his wife
  10. Yes WIFE! He must marry all 10 women before he kills them.
  11. When they are married, she moves in with Bluebeard, just her no one else of her family may move in (if she has them)
  12. The killing is all up to you, get creative.
  13. Bluebeard is not allowed to leave the lot.
  14. You may create the women yourself if you want to.
  15. You may NOT turn the aging off, you can keep Bluebeard young with the forever young potion.

Here is Bluebeard Quill and his house

That's it :smile: hope you guys like this legacy / challenge, if you have questions you can ask here or follow the link in my signature to my website or ask me on twitter @dms2c

Comments