Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Python/Terrain Update + Get Famous, Nov. ’18

Comments

• Options
    Westcoastgirl34Westcoastgirl34 Posts: 113 Member
    _eliza_ wrote: »
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > _eliza_ wrote: »
    >
    > Update: THEY FIXED THE HAIR COLOR GLITCH! I am so happy about this. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When they release the patch to fix the hairs there will be an announcement at the top of the forum.

Yeah, sorry. I tested the wrong hair and I tested it on another then and I realized how stupid I am.

THEY updated it? and fixed the hair colour problems? So does this mean we can go back to Disallow to Random for all CC again??
    Never regret anything that made you smile <3

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    Singer209Singer209 Posts: 20 Member
    Any update on the simsda dating app???
  • Options
    Its not fixed for me with the Hair colours - I use ariana grande hairs - and her hair has STREAKS in it

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    Personally Wings hair (Alpha) is working for me and a few others

From what I can tell, most CC hairs that use the default colors for swatches still work, including alpha hairs. Anything that uses a non-Maxis swatch, even MM hairs, will most likely not work.
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    @Singer209 Yes, it was updated 2 days ago, thankfully. I have the hardest time finding partners without that app.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2018
    Updates specific to Get Famous:
    • LittleMsSam has updated these mods and these too specifically for Get Famous: Ask to Upgrade, Auto Employees | Custom Lot Trait, Buy a better Mattress (Better Energy/Comfort on Beds), Buy Comfortable Cushions (Energy/Comfort on Sofas & Co.), Call a Babysitter, Dog Walker & Dog Jogger, Force to Leave | New Door Interaction , Foster Family , LittleMsSam’s Automatic Stereo System, Live in Business , More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types , More Visitors | Custom Lot Trait & Door Interaction , Online Learning System, Quick Shower & Quick Bath Retail Overhaul (Hire certain Employees/Better Shopping as a Customer & more) , Roommates , Send Sims to Bed, Unlock/Lock Doors for chosen Sims
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Updated:
    Reupdated:
    Reported Fine by Creator:
    • PolarBearSims, Birthday Anytime!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    _eliza_ wrote: »
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > _eliza_ wrote: »
    >
    > Update: THEY FIXED THE HAIR COLOR GLITCH! I am so happy about this. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When they release the patch to fix the hairs there will be an announcement at the top of the forum.

Yeah, sorry. I tested the wrong hair and I tested it on another then and I realized how stupid I am.

THEY updated it? and fixed the hair colour problems? So does this mean we can go back to Disallow to Random for all CC again??

They did not update. As I said in the post you quoted, when they do there will be a notice at the top of the forum.
  • Options
    Its not fixed for me with the Hair colours - I use ariana grande hairs - and her hair has STREAKS in it

If your hair has streaks that is a separate issue from the colors not working. I believe you posted earlier about the HQ version of the hair. If you do not have the HQ Mod, do not use that version. Please use the regular version. If you still have streaks make sure you are not in laptop mode and try lowering your graphics settings.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I found a few mods i use and i wanna know if anyone knows if they still work? The mods in question ar chingyu1023's more traits mod, enabledebugcheats (not sure of the creator), and the no inappropriate family friends mod.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    edited November 2018
    I found a few mods i use and i wanna know if anyone knows if they still work? The mods in question ar chingyu1023's more traits mod, enabledebugcheats (not sure of the creator), and the no inappropriate family friends mod.

I don't know about chingyu's mod or the third one, but the enabledebugcheats mod is from TwistedMexican and is available here (the AllCheats script mod).

EDIT: the More Traits mod hasn't been updated since August, and some have reported that it works, but other report that it makes their game lag to the point of unplayability, so at this point it's use-at-your-own-risk.
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

If your hair has streaks that is a separate issue from the colors not working. I believe you posted earlier about the HQ version of the hair. If you do not have the HQ Mod, do not use that version. Please use the regular version. If you still have streaks make sure you are not in laptop mode and try lowering your graphics settings.

I went on the quote believing it was fixed :( poor me

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    Alee13soulAlee13soul Posts: 3 New Member
    any info on the teleport mod? Sims not showing up.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    @Westcoastgirl34 We don't know of a solution yet. I would imagine that Sims 4 Studio is working on one. We'll post here when we know more.

How will Mac users be able to fix this?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Alexai wrote: »
    @Westcoastgirl34 We don't know of a solution yet. I would imagine that Sims 4 Studio is working on one. We'll post here when we know more.

How will Mac users be able to fix this?

Mac users can use the "Allow CC for Random" Batch Fix work around with Sims 4 Studio Candy Apple (the Mac version) http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio You will need a membership to download the program but, membership is free

Once you download the program choose Content Management from the menu at the very top of the page, then Batch Fixes, CAS, Allow CC for Random, and run.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Alee13soul wrote: »
    any info on the teleport mod? Sims not showing up.

Are you sure you downloaded the most recent version?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Updated:

Broken:
    • NoelleBellefleur, work from home mods
    • coolspear, most or all mods
    • Zerbu, Turbo Careers

Career Updates:
    Reported Fine by Modder:
    • JustAnotherSimsFan, all mods except Faster computer chat social gain, Gender filters for clubs, Longer interaction queue, No autonomous dance to stereo and wall speaker, No autonomous push ups, sit ups and stretching (log in here to update those)

Some of the Script Mods That Are Still Broken:
    • Aren, No food sparkles (no longer supported)
    • arkeus17, Cats and Dogs Want to Walk
    • ArtUrlWWW, Teleporter
    • AshenSeaced, Ultra Perk Points
    • AshenSeaced, Ultra Simulation Speedup
    • batman101, Occult Life State: Succubus
    • itasan2, Get to College
    • konansock, Custom Event - Karaoke Night
    • Krys29, Cheater Mod
    • Lynire, Aging Tool
    • Lynire, Reset Bathing Outfit
    • Lynire, Unify Hair, Makeup and/or Tattoos
    • mome89x, Beg for Money Mod
    • necrodog, Prince of Darkness Mod
    • necrodog, Shaving Mod
    • necrodog, Vacuum Cleaner Mod
    • Neia, Get a Random Number
    • Neia, More Clubs Per Sim
    • Neia, No Culling
    • Neia, No More Relationship Culling
    • Neia, No More Same Sims Everywhere
    • Neia, No Skilling for Inactive Sims
    • roburky, Dollhouse Smashing Autonomy Tweaks
    • Scumbumbo, Auto-Pause Pregnancy
    • SimsMods96, Vampire Aging Enabled
    • The Art of Magic, The Art of Magic
    • Twisted Mexi, Persistent TestingCheats - Cheats Always Enabled
    • weerbesu, Eligible Sims Always Show Up
    • weerbesu, Fewer Random Townies on Community Lots
    • weerbesu, Janitors on Community Lots
    • weerbesu, More Customers
    • weerbesu, More Deadly/Intense Fire
    • weerbesu, Visitors Not Spawning in Front of Venues
    • Xeros, Simulation Lag Fix

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited November 2018
    NPC Control (Here) is updated, but still broken with GF installed. It causes a serious error when loading the gym lot (could be more, I didn't test that) in DSV.

ETA: I'm gonna test with just that mod in, to be safe. I'll update this post when I'm done testing.

Definitely the NPC Control mod causing the problem. I have pictures and can tell the error if the Creator would like any details. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Singer209Singer209 Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="Westcoastgirl34;c-16836935"][quote="Bananas_45;c-16836912"][quote="Westcoastgirl34;c-16836850"]Its not fixed for me with the Hair colours - I use ariana grande hairs - and her hair has STREAKS in it
    [/quote]

If your hair has streaks that is a separate issue from the colors not working. I believe you posted earlier about the HQ version of the hair. If you do not have the HQ Mod, do not use that version. Please use the regular version. If you still have streaks make sure you are not in laptop mode and try lowering your graphics settings.[/quote]

I went on the quote believing it was fixed :( poor me[/quote]

You have to change your game settings that worked for me on my old laptop but you won't know if the game change works until you exit the game and reload it again
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Mods that are working fine for me, but no update announced:

pbox Garden Plants No Sparkle
    Simser der Deutschen No intro << Was also reported fine by users
  • Options
    Singer209 wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

I went on the quote believing it was fixed :( poor me

You have to change your game settings that worked for me on my old laptop but you won't know if the game change works until you exit the game and reload it again

I am not on Laptop mod thats for sure. I have a PC...but i doubled checked anyways and that button certainly IS not CLICKED - so i dont know...

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    NPC Control (Here) is updated, but still broken with GF installed. It causes a serious error when loading the gym lot (could be more, I didn't test that) in DSV.

ETA: I'm gonna test with just that mod in, to be safe. I'll update this post when I'm done testing.

Definitely the NPC Control mod causing the problem. I have pictures and can tell the error if the Creator would like any details. :)

You may want to contact the creator directly on the comments page for that Mod. You should see the option for Comments on the linked page you provided.
  • Options
    jakibluejakiblue Posts: 2 New Member
    MASSIVE thanks to @luthienrising for organizing the links in the first post and keeping us updated. Sterling work! :) And everyone else for checking on updated mods and posting here - was doing my head in trying to keep up with everything till I got here. :p
  • Options
    NakarraNakarra Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims are purple mannequins in my game and i can’t travel with my sim when she goes to one of her gigs it just stay stuck on the loading screen... Can you help me ?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Nakarra wrote: »
    My sims are purple mannequins in my game and i can’t travel with my sim when she goes to one of her gigs it just stay stuck on the loading screen... Can you help me ?

Hello @Nakarra
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.
    Check to see if the mods/cc that you own are listed as broken and/or updated on the first page of this thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top