Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make my sims to retain their initial appearance when they changed from kid to teen?

When sim aged from teen to young adult than to adult up until elderly it retains its initial look aside grey hair for old folks :lol: does is possible to make teen look like he/she previous self, keep clothing style and so on?

Or does is any mod for that?

Comments

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Are you asking if a teen sim can somehow keep the outfit, hair and face they had as a child? No, because teenager clothes and some of their hairstyles aren't available for younger life stages, and vice versa.
  • Options
    PawelK198604PawelK198604 Posts: 323 Member
    Are you asking if a teen sim can somehow keep the outfit, hair and face they had as a child? No, because teenager clothes and some of their hairstyles aren't available for younger life stages, and vice versa.

that plain stupid, I think they should keep hairstyle and face proportions!
    EA or moders should do something about it!
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    It's true that teens can't wear children's or younger clothing. But wardrobe is one and the same from Teen up. So you can have your Elder dye their hair in CAS Full Edit Mode, (Enter cas.fulleditmode in the Cheat window, with testingcheats on, press ctrl-shift-c to open the window.) or wear the clothing they loved in their teens if they want, etc, without any mods, and just the cheat for the hair. I forget if you can remove wrinkles, but you can add them if you want them to look older when they're still an adult, etc.
  • Options
    It's true that teens can't wear children's or younger clothing. But wardrobe is one and the same from Teen up. So you can have your Elder dye their hair in CAS Full Edit Mode, (Enter cas.fulleditmode in the Cheat window, with testingcheats on, press ctrl-shift-c to open the window.) or wear the clothing they loved in their teens if they want, etc, without any mods, and just the cheat for the hair. I forget if you can remove wrinkles, but you can add them if you want them to look older when they're still an adult, etc.

What do you think about my sims ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM8VLWYmOls
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    People change as they get older. Why would you want them to stay the same?
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Realistically, people aren't going to look the same as they did when they were a child of course. That and you don't expect to be able to wear the same clothes you had when you were 8 compared when you hit 17.

There's some 'similiar' clothing to some child ones, but your best bet would be to download CC as some people make some clothing from child to adult or adult to child. An example would be that cute little dress from Romantic Garden. It works well on a child. Same with hairstyles.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Realistically, people aren't going to look the same as they did when they were a child of course. That and you don't expect to be able to wear the same clothes you had when you were 8 compared when you hit 17.

There's some 'similiar' clothing to some child ones, but your best bet would be to download CC as some people make some clothing from child to adult or adult to child. An example would be that cute little dress from Romantic Garden. It works well on a child. Same with hairstyles.

Thanks, I would want my child sim to remain the same basic outlook, I hate tweaking them in create a sim editor every time they change age group from kid to teen :disappointed: I would prefer spending that time in designing their home, and interior design :blush:

PS What do you think about my sims?
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950444/i-wonder-how-many-people-consider-here-consider-them-self-as-ehem-gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTuyapEtH5U

Just watch the last 10 to 20 minutes :smile: