Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @CravenLestat You've seen the girls in my saves and you know they are never cute like that! LOL
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited November 2018
    I finally got back into TS3 after a long, long hiatus, and it's very great to see my special interest has not left me at all whatsoever.

My legacy save, currently just starting it's 3rd generation (eldest is a child, founder's my icon) and... they just had quadruplets.
    Without fertility treatment.
    Without the trademark kids music + television.
    Without any cheats whatsoever.
    Without. Any. Interferance. Whatsoever.

Please take them away from me.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Works f the night shift tonight so no new updates from me until I come home tomorrow. At least I get theee days off to look forward to :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@TadOlson Great update.

@king_of_simcity7 So much competition with your sims.
    Cute pics at the club.

@msbeckycat Vote for Gordon. I like his traits.

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. Rafe is actually quite old and been around for a long time so is knowledgeable about a lot of things. Very well preserved with his vampirism. :)

@FrigidChick Perhaps he is thinking the diapers could be used in nukes?
    Vlad makes very pretty babies!
    Your simself and her family are very attractive.

@LordThebes Good luck!

@DarkMagic2012 Egypt is awesome.

@Mikezumi Cute picture.

@katnip You apparently really ticked off the fates!
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    @bekkasan I'm not sure how I did, but there's no other explanation! Wish me luck. :s
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    So as many of you guys know, I skip baby stage in my saves. (Except probably Juniper and Jay's save, which is going to played slowly) So I let Jenny get to hold her baby daughter, and then she and her wife were sent to bed. Rhea was aged to toddler, and she is adorable.
    30781030937_de8a931ee3_b.jpg

43903892320_bd73e6055c_b.jpg
    30781030057_f3dda60467_b.jpg
    45670902032_9472594d61_b.jpg
    30781029057_8574d1b3c0_b.jpg

Of course each heir in the family has been a witch, and even though I don't know if Rhea will be heir, she has shown herself to be a witch before I even remembered to check. Fitting, since she's actually named after the main character of a movie called the Last Keepers, where the main character does also have powers.
    45670901282_d28be0354c_b.jpg
    30781028017_3b233dff22_b.jpg
    45670900562_68ca78e669_b.jpg
    30781027157_a5664cffca_b.jpg

Playing with the dollhouse:
    45670899712_ac0e6117f7_b.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan okay and thanks poll will end Friday
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @KatNip But you have made one modification.. :smile:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    My teens are learning how to drive but wondered how long it takes to master it
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime :# Check your messages
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Simsophonique Haha, yes, she looks stumped!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I know I did because I was lucky enough to get a photo taken with Ian Somerhalder :tongue:
    I just caught up the last five pages or so, but I'll switch over to the story section to make some comments there :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I've been building for another save and using my test-sim to upgrade and test-route before saving to library. Took me a few tries to figure out how to place the juice keg so not this would happen:
    gx1bfQL.jpg

I had to test the bedspace and chose to do it the fun way, with lovely Sunny Bakshi (SV):
    Vav03mY.jpg

They were so cute dreaming about another that I compiled their short but joyous love story for you:

"Look at The Evening Star, how bright she shines!"
    DIo2RkU.jpg

"Will you be the Venus to my S.p.i.c.a?"
    88In2gm.jpg

"Ooh, the light, you almost outshine me!"
    lAjf9q9.jpg

"Yes, I'll always be by your side, going up and down in the sky!"
    UIN1UUG.jpg

"Then bear the golden ring your faithful Nincubura safe-guarded for you"
    dWtU90b.jpg

"We will shine together morning, day and evening!"
    CE5SMEE.jpg

"I will hand you honey and warmth.."
    Uu2lEw7.jpg

"..bathe you in light and luminescence.."
    kIh9Gx7.jpg

"..follow your every fiat and fancy..!"
    9l8wxh3.jpg

"For the holy marriage of the red star.."
    wjVT0Ci.jpg

"..put your left hand on my head and your right hand on my.."
    Q1WJwRc.jpg

"And now let's dance!"
    GsnHnmW.jpg

t1U0OmX.jpg

6TbGl56.jpg

XqYSKsQ.jpg
    Post edited by Auroraskies on
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    @FrigidChick Aww dang it XD. Your self sim is still gorgeous though! And I appreciate another pic of michael *-*
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I've been searching for alternatives and trying to find a way to upgrade Flickr to pro in case I don't find anything else before the change takes effect.
    @msbeckycat -It's hard to choose an heir though mine would tend to be the youngest because they would be teens before parents died.
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @FrigidChick -Great pictures!
    @LordThebes -Hi there!That sounds like the EA bugfest is messing with your game if that's from TS3.That's why I play heavily Modded now though I had that happening before Mods.
    @DarkMagic2012 -Hi there!That sounds like fun.
    @Mikezumi -Great picture!You should transfer them to home-schooling to free up more time for them.
    @KatNip -Hi there!That's where my playable social worker idea might be helpful.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @polrbear -Great update!
    @coco -I've had fun this weekend.
    @Auroraskies -Great update!
    Here's another apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Summer-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and rushing to Garden House right after getting ready for the day.
    31661942578_70181b3417.jpg
    Eli went to harvest produce while Ami was studying writing skill on the computer.
    31661938508_7cea31474e.jpg
    They ended up spending most of the day like that until they had to take washroom breaks and eat lunch at 2PM.They left for the market after lunch to sell produce.
    45483724642_bd26550be9.jpg
    They returned to Garden House and started studying skills again on computers though Ami was playing a game on his iPad.
    31661912778_b12b9a374e.jpg
    They got home at 7:30 in the evening and got ready for bed after putting up more drywall on their house build.
    31661905888_917a3a6a5b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    I rediscovered the laundromat in Twinbrook today so I have placed it in all my towns. My families now own it, and I put a restaurant upstairs in the empty room. I'm happy :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    45355486_187344985523095_2472561880023957504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1725134cbfbf496e05164ed47d309bd4&oe=5C8AB897
    William: I'm so glad you're safe.I was so worried about you both.
    Claire: And I you.Are you sure you're okay, you seem...distant.
    William: I'm fine, love.I promise.

45474935_187344988856428_565430425883770880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b173ab44bc53ae5913aca010eaf5fa6b&oe=5C71DBBB
    Claire: I need to get outside for a while.Come with me William, Ella will watch the baby.
    William: I'd be honored to.

45500498_187345002189760_899819794818138112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=02dd45ddd1884125cffccb2cc1aa6e55&oe=5C79FED0
    Claire: Are you positive you're alright? I get a feeling something's wrong.
    William: Claire...I'm alright.Thank you.

45347898_187345102189750_1334606674291326976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=77c5e208617c9d9ea340deef594cb35f&oe=5C756C70
    Claire: Well, this slow pace isn't...We'll see you and lady at the lake.
    William: I don't think so.

45430960_187345112189749_5725897974932832256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d43407fd20901d83abe7c48dd2e9a180&oe=5C774315
    Like old times, when they first met, Claire and William raced through Praaven with their horses.

45488809_187345198856407_4935027361381875712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=db5a873077e914977fff69d9508d80f2&oe=5C48C923
    William: Its beautiful up here...How did you find it?
    Claire: That little rat of a fairy brought me here...Its just so peaceful I had to come back.
    William: I can see why.

45333582_187345295523064_7496426005653880832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d8c2ba07ec4550ea2847e54c2cef3a3a&oe=5C42F20B
    William: All those times you ran off or went missing...I was so worried, I tried to find you by overlooking the kingdom....
    I hope we're done with all those moments...
    Claire: I know...I'm sorry for making you worry so much.I promise that won't happen again.
    William: I love you Claire..

45421998_187345308856396_7182325881837191168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=130da5c4e9d98bb91a1f7afd6d7db2c7&oe=5C8A70F3
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @bekkasan -- Sadly no... have barely touched my game in the last 2-3 weeks. :(
  • Options
    Back from work at last :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    If I get the time, I may post pictures of my Sims. But how exactly do you post pictures?
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hey friends. :)
    Sorry I was gone all weekend...
    I had all day choir practice with the orchestra on Saturday (and I was WORN OUT afterward from standing under those freaking hot stage lights! :grimace: So I took a nap instead of getting on the thread. ;) ) Then today there was church and I had to pick up daughter from grandma's (an hour away), socialized, came home, called my mom because I desperately needed to chat with her - and receive her wise words of wisdom <3 - got daughter to bed, chatted a tiny bit with hubby and...here I am. :)

Overdue Replies and Feedback again, staring from my last comments on page 3111:

@coco
    @emorrill Another new sig from you :open_mouth:. Do you change these daily?
    ^Not daily. :lol: But I do like to change it out often because I like variety. :blush:
    I took the Bakula Dracula one away since Halloween was over. :p
    And yes, Scott looks super sexy sliding over that classic car and punching that horrible human being his "sister" was engaged to. :smirk:
    Seriously it's the best and most deserved punch I've seen on TV!! :mrgreen:
    Dang I need to remember to share those pics of daughter with you! :confounded:
    I love that TV channels are still playing QL. <3 Episode 3 eh? Did Sam leap into a guy who was a boxer? :smirk: Oh wait, that was Episode 4...Ok did he leap into a College Professor? ;)
    ----
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I know I did because I was lucky enough to get a photo taken with Ian Somerhalder :tongue:
    ^You are indeed one lucky gal! ;)

@Springfairy556 I don't usually want my sims to have twins (or more) either. :p Only when I plan it for them. ;)
    Wish I'd had a servant to change my daughter's diapers back in the day. :p
    That's...an interesting curse Cornelious put on Cedirc... (Although many parents would consider it a HUGE blessing :lol: if you get my drift? ;) ) At the same time, him obeying anyone's command - especially bad ones - without any thought of his own is not good. :worried:
    ----
    You keep that promise Claire! ;):lol:
    Good point Duncan... William's worried face! :lol:
    ----
    Goodness, what is Cornelious planning? :worried: (That was a very well written scene by the way - with the King and Duncan searching. :star: )
    ----
    *Gasp* :open_mouth: Cornelious turned William into a werewolf!? Not cool! :(
    ----
    The Christmas lights, hee hee. :lol:
    Gosh Cornelious is a clever & conniving one! :grimace: Tricking the two of them like that...
    William!! You give Claire grief about not opening up to you and now you want to keep the fact that you're a werewolf a secret!? Shame shame shame! :angry:
    What!? :astonished: What happened to Cornelious? Where'd the electricity come from? Who??
    Ohhh...GREAT job Ella! :star: Aww, she gets to be Cedric's Godmother. <3
    Shame shame William!
    ----
    See! Claire knows something is up. You HAVE to tell her William! :confounded: Or this won't help your relationship and it's JUST gotten better!
    (There I go going off again. :p:lol: )
    THIS picture! :astonished:
    45421998_187345308856396_7182325881837191168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=130da5c4e9d98bb91a1f7afd6d7db2c7&oe=5C8A70F3
    Gorgeous! Romantic! <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you for your kind and understanding words. <3 I appreciate it.
    It sounds like you've had tons of experience with writing that has prepared you well (and that was cool about your high school teachers allowing you to throw in some curse words every now and again. ;) I like to think that I add them in when it's necessary and leave them out when they're not too. ;) Of course I shouldn't have ANY cursing in my stories being LDS and all, but...I have to make it realistic you know? :confused: anyhoo! )
    Oh I use thesaurus.com ALL the time! :p For the very reasons you mentioned.
    You and my hubby have so much in common it's crazy! (Even with the quick wit :lol: ) He used to read dictionaries and encyclopedias too and he has the BEST vocabulary it just astounds me! :star: I'm jealous! He too took up writing at certain times in his life and they were pretty good stories for being a somewhat rookie. :p
    Yes, I've noticed you're definitely more of an Action writer. :lol: I'm more of the Romance writer. :p As if that wasn't obvious enough. ;)
    Thanks for the reply. <3
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Awesome updates! :star:
    postimage.cc is free. Try that out and see if you like it. I do. :blush:

@TadOlson Getting the Flu su'cks! Hope you all are better now!
    Flickr is now wanting to charge to host images? Hoooo boy. :neutral: Next thing we know postimage will follow and...NO! :weary: I like free! (Granted flickr's price isn't as bad as Photobucket's but still!)

@Silverofdreams30 Yeah, it's getting closer to the Holidays so I can imagine everyone being busy.
    Enjoyed seeing the more close up pics of Rei, Karli, and Hinni. :) Like I said, you did an amazing job making them over.
    Triton is hott stuff! :love: So I wanna see his baby with Hinni. :smirk:

@bekkasan For free image hosting try postimage.cc. I LOVE it! Sometimes they have some website issues, but they are getting better. I'll take it for free photo hosting ANY day!
    ----
    New update! Yay! :smiley:
    Poor, poor Seth. :cry: I can't imagine those dried up food morsels would be very good...
    The Sentinel spent years studying ancient texts and prayers to find a way to cure the curse to prevent anyone else from dying such a tragic death.
    ^I feel for the Sentinel...I really do. :pensive: If only I had more power to help find a cure...
    Anyway,
    Very well written scene! :star: Wow!
    Yup, I guess the Violet well is the one to go in. :p
    Yeah you strip down into those briefs Seth! :smirk: (Nice to see the picture again. ;) )
    A conference room? :confused: And very thoughtful of the Sentinel to have a bath and bed left for the weary travelers with the curse. <3 (This is all in the Sphinx? Super cool! :smiley: )
    Poor Shea and Autumn...I'd be trying to stay busy to keep my mind off the dangers hubby is facing too. :(
    The kiddos in the pool. <3
    I do hope Seth will be cured! PLEASE get cured!! He MUST! :weary:

@Charlottesmom Glad to know that there's plenty of time to upgrade Flickr accounts before they start deleting photos. *whew*
    I guess ultimately I'm going to have to pay for image hosting so... gonna have to add that $50 into the budget.
    I've missed you on here. :kissing_heart: But of course I understand. <3
    (It's just not the same without you. <3 )

@FrigidChick Thank you for the link on how to use the Compressorizer. Gotta admit it scares me a bit, even if I backup my Sims 3 folder. :p Someday I'll try it when I feel a little more daring. ;)
    The Vlad and Agnes post (the comic portion!) Awesome! :lol:
    Pretty SS. :)

@meerkattime
    A new story? Hope you’ll have fun writing it.
    Yeah I'm preparing for the next story I'll write once I finish with Sam's. :blush:
    I have a couple of stories in mind actually, but I'm leaning towards this more recent story idea than the last one. :p
    I'm feeling a little better, thank you. <3

@CravenLestat Awesome! :star:
    BHGTMoW.png
    Do you speak fluent Spanish? :smirk:

@jillbg
    I'm in love with a scary Mexican!!! Help me! :joy:
    *Snort!* :joy:

@Mikezumi I could definitely see Paul Walker in your sim before you revealed who he was. Nice job. :)

@afai1261
    Posting his athletic wear here too because <3<3<3
    jVdNI5D.jpg
    ^Well heck yeah! ;):love:
    Richie Striker is always a pleasant sight to see. <3
    Woo! Cormac looks great in TS4 too! :love:

@OriginalMara Yeah, I'm on Season 14 now. :p

@KatNip Welcome back. :)
    Wow. That's like a one in a million scenario! :open_mouth:
    Don't forget to check out Sam's story thread. :blush:

@Karritz , @msbeckycat , @AuroraSkies , and @King_of_simcity7 Enjoyed your updates. :)

Goodness I'm tired! :sleeping: No time to check for typos, I must hit the hay now.

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends! :)
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2018
    Its 8 sam and I am going out in 30 minutes but

@emorrill

I think you meant to tag

@Springfairy556 above the comment since you tagged me twice hehe.
    Thank you I will try post a photo of baby Thames but im going to be busy today,
    so will post this evening.
  • Options
    @emorrill Welcome back and nice scenery :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top