Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Classic Sims in Sims 4: Holly Alto, Dustin Broke...

Hey guys, i was watching some of the videos from Get Famous today when i saw this:
tumblr_ph1349DJDO1rs9l6ao2_1280.png
tumblr_ph1349DJDO1rs9l6ao1_1280.png
Then another youtuber (IronSeagull) said he saw Dirk Dreamer in another person's screen.

I know this is something small, but we didnt get to see other classic sims since the base game released and i was so happy to see my beloved Holly and Dustin back in the game (although in a weird rebooted timeline, but i kindda accepted the Sims 4 reboot just hope SIms 5 is back to normal).
Thanks whoever was responsible for that in the devs team, i am really happy and you made my day!!!
Do you guys have seen any other classic premades in Get Famous? Anyone have Dirk Dreamer's screenshot or something?
In the next Packs, would you like to see more classic premades? Which ones? And, dont forget, its a rebooted alternate timeline, then any sim could be found in the same timeline (i think Holly would be way older than Bella and Mortimer if they were in the classic timeline, as well as Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab).

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited October 2018
    For me... hmmm, i would love to see some sims from Sims 1 that never had much love and attention like the Mashugas, the Claire Charming, Elden and Mama Hick, Melissa and Chris from the Roomies household (maybe as a lesbian couple confirming them as the first lgbtq+ couple) and all Sims 1 downlodable families like the Maximus family (which would fit really well in Get Famous), the Snooty Patooty family, the Hatfield family, the Jones family and the Valentino family. I played all of them in Sims 1 and would be amazing to see all those Sims 1 families getting the attention they never received.
    I would also like some SIms 2/3 families, like the Greenman family (maybe in a PlantSim gamepack or the Farming EP).
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hmm I knew about Dirk Dreamer but I didn't know about Holly,Dustin and the others. Holly looks different then she did in TS3. I hope Holly is single this time around. I'd love to see the Pleasent's and the Burbs return.
  • Options
    Hmm I knew about Dirk Dreamer but I didn't know about Holly,Dustin and the others. Holly looks different then she did in TS3. I hope Holly is single this time around. I'd love to see the Pleasent's and the Burbs return.

Yes, i noticed her hair is black know... maybe she painted it blonde in Sims 3, cuz her parents have dark hair also
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'd love to see the Pleasent's! And it's so cool to see Holly and Dustin again! I have not seen either of them, or Dirk Dreamer. I only watch Pixelade and Deligracy for the Sims in YouTube, they're my favorite. But I haven't seen Holly Alto, Dustin Broke, or Dirk Dreamer
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2018
    Oh that'll be confusing! I have Holly Alto in my main save :D Maybe there's just two girls named that, then...

(I found the Altos on the Gallery, edited them a bit, and moved them into a San Myshuno luxury apartment).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Lol I have a save where Dustin isn't even born because Brandi (his mom) is a toddler. But it's one save and I can delete that sim if they interfere with mine. Actually might be interesting to take him into CAS and make him his father Skip... weird but kind of compelling in a strange Oedipus-y kind of way.
    I'm glad to see them bringing them in though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @luthienrising @Hermitgirl You can always adapt the game to your play style. hehe
    I also like playing with previous sims in Sims 4. Currently i am mixing Sims 4 with Strangetown, i have calculated that taking the Goths age in SIms 4 the game would be set 1 week and 3 days before Sims 2 timeline. I'll be posting about it here in the forums after i complete a cycle of 4 weeks in Strangetown/Oasis Springs, and i plan to play with the other Sims 2 neighborhoods mixed with Sims 4 as well.
    When i heard that both Dustin and Dirk (and maybe some of the others) would be in Sims 4 officialy i was so happy. I thinkt i am going to play with their Sims 2 versions and then i'll be evolving them to what Sims 4 proposes them to be. Dustin is looking like an youtuber, probably a bad and lazy one like Jake Paul or something, and Dirk i have no idea... Lets see
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Hadn't heard about the return of some of the Sims 2 favorites -- that's super cool. Normally don't play premades but might make an exception. And I'll have to look up Claire Charming and maybe create her for my game -- a name like that she's definitely destined for the actor career.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Hadn't heard about the return of some of the Sims 2 favorites -- that's super cool. Normally don't play premades but might make an exception. And I'll have to look up Claire Charming and maybe create her for my game -- a name like that she's definitely destined for the actor career.

Ohhh I have Claire in my game and she's pretty. She might be a good one to send in for me also.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Update, guys... Look who i have found... Mister Dirk:
    tumblr_ph65bacwav1rs9l6ao1_1280.png
    @catloverplayer @tinahjalmar @luthienrising @Hermitgirl @stilljustme2
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaDxNklN4Uo
    I have also found this video today. Dustin receiving a makeover!
  • Options
    @Karon Cool I could barely read the name in the Dirk Dreamer picture .. whooo need glasses. Dustin.. would look better than that in my game too. Still that's great!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    @Karon Cool I could barely read the name in the Dirk Dreamer picture .. whooo need glasses. Dustin.. would look better than that in my game too. Still that's great!

sorry, i tried my best but the gameplay footage i sreenshoted didnt show hiw name tag bigger than that... Maybe she was too close to him or something!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'm glad to see them added in the game. I wonder are those the only ones they added or will there be more with this EP? The Broke and Pleasant family are the only pre-made families I played in Sims 2. I had Angela marry Dustin and start their own family. I loved them in the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Karon wrote: »

I thought Dirk was the guy standing behind the female.
  • Options
    I don't know Dirk Dreamer. What pack was he in?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

In Sims 2, the son of Darren and Darleen (deceased) Dreamer. They are basegame sims.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

In Sims 2, the son of Darren and Darleen (deceased) Dreamer. They are basegame sims.

Weird. I don't remember them! I suppose I just ignored most premades back then?
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Oops didn't notice this thread till now.

Also yay I view of what Holly looks like. Honestly she's the only one actually looks like a celebrity. Dirk and Dustin look like townies lol
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Karon wrote: »

Awesome! Thanks!
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    This would be the only reason I would get this pack. Just to play some of the families/Sims from earlier games in the series. Dustin and Dirk are in my YA University Student Bin waiting to start college lol
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member

He was in Sims 2. He was a teen who's mother had just passed so it was just him and his dad Darren. He also was dating Lilith Pleasant. I played the Pleasant family and that's how I learned who he was.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    leetamme wrote: »
    I'm glad to see them added in the game. I wonder are those the only ones they added or will there be more with this EP? The Broke and Pleasant family are the only pre-made families I played in Sims 2. I had Angela marry Dustin and start their own family. I loved them in the game.

I only played with the pleasants. Recently I played sims 2 again and when Angela died I had Dustin go on a life mission to gain that phone that lets you bring back sims. Unfortunately my computer died.

I hope they keep bringing back sims from previous games.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    One of my Sims 3 sims is married to Dirk Dreamer. She's Agnes Crumplebotton's and Don Lothario's granddaughter.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I think I will be deleting and replacing Holly Alto.
    #NotMyHolly.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds