Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell Me All About Your Sims Families

Tell me what has happened to your sims families recently, also tell me their past

Comments

• Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    So I've been playing with my family for 7 generations. I started of in San Myshuno with a lovely sim named Rosanne. She found love and had twins, 2 girls. At that time I played with cheats so she didn't have a career :) Then the twins got children and so on. But now I tried to play without cheats and I think I like playing with this family even more now. My last sims name is Lavender and she is a entertainer, her daughter is almost ready to move out and she's going to be a secret agent. Their last name is Van Dam, a Dutch name. So yeah, that's my sims family.
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hope this isnt too long... 😀

I’m currently on the fourth generation of a family that started off as a New Year New You challenge with one Sim. I randomized a male Sim (randomized everything including names and traits) and got Dominic Cabalero who was majorly overweight with a goal to slim down and reach the top of the Athletic career and the Bobybuikdr challenge. Funny enough one of his randomized traits was lazy so you imagine how much he liked exercising. He got a dog, though, to inspire him to get out and jog. A greyhound named Fish (again randomized).

Shortly into his challenge He met Jade Rosa at a club, they hit it off, got married and adopted a corgi named Snuggles. Jade got a job in business and proved to be really good with the stock market. He and Jade had two children: Darin and Lilianne. Darin developed a fascination with the occult after meeting Vlad and asked to be turned. Lilianne married a townie she’d met in high school and moved out when she got married (later had two kids, a boy and a girl).

After Jade died of old age (she was older than Dom when they met), Dom drowned his sorrows with a trip to the jungle and met a pretty young museum guide who became his second wife. She moved back to Willow Creek with him and brought her young daughter with her. Darin was still living at home but struggling with his new vampire lifestyle. Dom had three more children with his second wife (two boys and a girl), and Jade joined the family as a ghost after Darin moved into a grand spooky house in Forgotten Hollow to fully embrace the vampire life (and a career in music).

By now Dom had achieved his challenge goal and was nearing the end of his life. Having the first and second wife under the same roof wasn’t always pleasant so he moved into Darin’s house where he died of old age, came back as a ghost, rejoined the family, and became a sort of butler for his vampire son. Darin married a townie and had two children, one of which was born a vampire. He was abducted by aliens one night and a third daughter who was a alien. Because he was doing a “vampire challenge” where you have to turn 13 people, spar with 13 vampires, and then cure 13 vampires, his wife was briefly turned into a vampire, as were all his friends. The curing was more difficult but he did it, including curing the Vatore siblings once he was a Master Vampire.

Once he completed his challenge it was time to focus on the next generation. His oldest daughter, Rose, became the heir, moved to a little cottage in Newcrest to focus on her garden and a career in Botany. The youngest daughter (the alien) moved into an apartment in the city to pursue an art career, and the vampire daughter stayed home with Darin and ghost granddad to further her skills. They began a pet cemetery in the yard and ghosts of Fish and Snuggles from Dom’s original home joined the family.

Rose met a townie at the gym who seemed like boyfriend material but he ran so hot and cold that when she met a sexy alien at a pub in Windenburg, she decided to pursue that relstionship instead. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to Rose, the alien’s mission on Earth is to breed with as many townspeople as possible and start a new colony, so he’s not the marrying kind.

And that’s where we are today. Rose is a single mom with two alien daughters, but is progressing well in her career so she can afford a butler to help with the household. She spends a lot of time with her vampire father and sisters who come to visit. She’s not sure what the future holds for her in the romance dept but as life goes, this one isn't too bad.
    Post edited by cchant86 on
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    So currently I am playing a few different family’s but I have a favorite. I’m still in the very beginning of this family and they just had their last child. All boys for some reason (literally can’t have girls in the game right now with any save, not sure why). But it started out with a young couple named Renee and Robb Masters. She wanted to have a big family and he wants the perfect garden. So they both are getting what they wanted slowly, but surely. Renee is an artist and a stay at home mom. Robb is a botanist, but he also enjoys being a father.

Currently they have three kids. Ron, who is almost a teenager. He likes to play chess and is a griffin scout. He can’t wait to earn more badges. Liam, who just aged into a child. He likes being social but also enjoys being creative like his mom. He wants to learn to play the violin. Then we have Preston who is just a baby. I’m not sure what his story will be yet, but I am excited to find out. I usually let it play out. For instance, Liam got a violin from father winter so that’s why I decided on a creative path for him.

I am not sure who will carry on the family yet. But I’m sure I’ll get there the more I play. I usually go with the oldest, but this is the farthest I’ve gotten with a sims 4 family. I didn’t really play till about a year ago and this family is on a computer I’ve only had for a few months.

It is currently my first New Years in the game. I am so excited as this seems like a fun holiday. So far I am really enjoying the holidays in seasons. I plan on throwing a party and inviting some friends over to celebrate.

Question: anyone else only had one gender across saves with pregnancy? It’s like 8 kids in a row across saves are boys and it’s starting to drive me crazy.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Long story lol. Been playing my only save and family since S4 came out.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    How much time you got? lol I'm about a third of the way done working in about 30 families to a save I started right after Seasons came out. They're on a 4 sim week rotation which is why it's taking so long. They're all first generation, some I've played before, others are new. One alien household, the others are pretty ordinary, traditional mom, dad & 2.5 kids type families. The idea is for the offspring to all marry one another and see how long it takes for them all to meld into one big family tree. I'm calling it the Last Sim Standing challenge, but the real challenge in my games is try to make it through a generation without finding some excuse to start over. Anyway my current household is a young self-employed couple and their little toddler girl. They live in Newcrest in a house lifted from Selvadorada, he's an archeologist & she's a painter.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Currently I'm doing my first legacy challenge! It's tons of fun, and my founder's daughter is currently pregnant with the next heir (I'm not sure if the baby is technically gen 2 or 3). I decided to put my own spin on it and each generation is a different decade, so I'm currently in the 20s. For each decade I'm trying to theme their careers and lives (names, hair, makeup, jobs, way of living) which is difficult with strict legacy rules...so I, ahem, occasionally bend them to my will. For the sake of storytelling. :)

Anyway, my founder is named Henrietta. She loves to garden and paint, which are traits she passed down to her daughters, Adelia and Viola. Kenneth, Henrietta's husband, is a renowned chef and painter. Ernest is the youngest in the family, and a bit of a black sheep. Not artistic or outdoorsy like the rest of his family, Ernest likes to read, play chess, and do more homework than anyone should be allowed.

Adelia is the heir since she's the oldest and Viola didn't want to fight her for it (they're best friends, and it's a matriarchy, so poor Ernest was never in the running). Viola is the 'spare' (shout-out to any fellow Hufflepuffs/Potterheads that get the reference). She takes care of the flower garden her mother started and fishes, but yearns for the glitz and glamor of the flapper era. Adelia is the painter. I'm trying to max the art career (master of the real) with her, but she also needs to have the next heir and complete her aspiration, which is to find her soulmate. Luckily for her she just had a beautiful wedding...unluckily, its the 20s and mobs are far too common, and her husband has gotten involved in one (via the criminal career track). So we'll see how the family handles that one...if the rest ever find out about it. ;)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I recently had to roll back to an earlier game save. I'm playing my Ancestors and the Dad in the second house in rotation play, managed to electrocute himself. I set him on a specific task to fix the large screen TV (and yes, I know they didn't have such things in the 18th century, but the cc clothing was messing with my game, so I decided to just play them in this time zone) after he was to fix the TV, I had it queued for his to also fix the dryer. Had I given this family a proper wash tub and clothesline, he may have survived.

At any rate, I decided to work on the second daughter in the meantime. I generally focus on the eldest girl, since she became my sixth great-grandmother, but this time I was helping Rebecca out. She was outside wanting to play in the rain. Silly teen (she is a goofball in my game). In the meantime, while trying to help fulfill her whims, I get that ominous music. I panned the camera around to find her father mid-air in a horizontal straight-bodied form, with electricity crackling through him. He landed on the floor of the laundry room on his side. It was over. :open_mouth: Next thing I knew, there was Grimmie coming through the wall from the front porch. This was unacceptable. His firstborn wasn't even married yet, and this family had at least two more children before he deceased in 1770.

Rather than restart the entire game save over yet again, you'd be proud of me. Instead, I simply rolled back a save and prevented the untimely death.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I try to keep my current save small, but it has grown to nine families already.

Two of them are especially close: Emory Thornton and Nathan Leroy have been best friends from first grade on. They went to the army together, then settled down in the same district of San Myshuno. Both are married, both are stay-at-home-dads and conventiently Nathan has a son while Emory has a daughter. Nathan's wife Anne works in Quality Control (Tech Guru), Emory's wife Reese in Public relations (Blogger career) in the same company, CyberLife, an android manufacturing enterprise. Reese is also very good at the piano and started learning the pipe organ recently. She is one of the sims I'm going to make famous in the new EP.

Now the sad thing is that the Thorntons' apartment became too small, so they had to move to the art district. For the first time my boys were not living door to door anymore. I admit that got to me. I might shuffle some households around and move the Leroys to the art district, too.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My current family is the Phillips family -- athlete Lenny, writer/painter Kathe, and currently one son, Peter. I'm playing on Long lifespan with 28 day seasons, but instead of my usual practice of aging up Sims when I'm ready for them to move on, I'm actually playing them out for the full age spans. So Peter was a baby for several Sim days, and I found that just by interacting with the baby Sims can build their Parenting skill (I was able to get both of them to level 2 before Peter aged up to toddler). I'll probably start the couple over in a new save when Fame drops, or maybe save them after they finish their first aspirations (Bodybuilder for Lenny and the Painting one for Kathe) then use them in a new save for Get Famous. Once Peter ages up to a child, I'll have them have their next child; hoping for a girl I'll name Sara.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I'm playing semi-rotationally, so I have multiple families I play on multiple occasions. I currently have like 70 sims in my played households list, but I only actively play half of them.

I started the save with a family I brought from TS3, the Johnsons, which originally consisted of the father, an evil criminal who would kill his enemies with the Book of Chaos, stacking their urns in his inventory, the mother, a self-employed author who has no clue about the things her husband is doing, and the teen twin daughters Synthia and Cecilia. While Synthia was a dramatic and self-centered emo, her sister was a popular cheerleader. They would usually argue the whole day long. Pretty weird family. When the teens became young adults, they moved in with their boyfriends. My focus shifted towards Synthia, who didn't fit with her boyfriend at all, so she mostly ignored him and treated him like a roommate in the end, which made him cheat on her with a fanfiction character I placed into the game. Synthia broke up with him and moved in with her two friends who lived across the street.

They are mostly my main family for now, but I already placed some others I'm actively playing, like the Ellis Family, a pretty normal family I'm mainly playing the GTW features with. The father is a detective and the mortal enemy of the criminal in the Johnson Family. The daughter is working at the hospital, while her mother is planning to open a retail store selling electronic devices.

I'm currently playing a completely different household, consisting of Tilly, a young adult and a soon-to-be comedian, and her pet bear. She's leader of a club whose members are dressing in bear suits and roar at random people at the park.

I'm soon gonna be playing another family, the Parks. The mother is going to work in the fashion career, while her (now still a teen) daughter is going to be an actor when Get Famous comes out.

Oh, and I'm gonna try to get one of my sims pregnant by a vampire, you know, normal sims stuff.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    edited October 2018
    All my saves are chaotic right now with affairs so i'll go with my tamer save.

I am currently on the third generation of Villareal family.

Jaquas is now a retired mob boss, and has nine kids (Luna, Hugo, Max), Twin girls with Mollie , who is married to bella, Triplets with Don's wife, and a daughter with an Alien. He now spends his time with his three grandkids and working out.

Hugo is married with twin girls and lives in Windenburg, having been kicked out by his father when he tried to take over the family business since he was being the next Mob boss, even though he is the oldest. His partner works as a nanny for his family. So now he is at odds with his father, and younger brother.

Luna is a meteorologist with two boys by Father Winter. She currently lives in the city, and is currently in an on and off again relationship with Morgan Fyres.

Max took over his father position, as he is everything Hugo isn't. Still a teen he is now married to Lucas with three kids, Nickolas, Alexandria and little Gabriel. And one currently on the way.

Nickolas is just like his father and grandfather, in the fact he cares very little about peoples feelings. At just 10 he is already a sweet talker, and confident which make sims follow his every word, and can convince sims about everything. He is basically a great mob boss in the making.

Alexandria is in her late toddler stage, and personality wise takes after Lucas, though she can be a loose canon.

Gabriel just aged into a toddler, and is just the sweetest little guy.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited October 2018
    I started a new save before almost two months and I have less time to play.
    I have two families created by myself, Chunyus and Ye's. Chunyus are YA criminal bother Shadow and teen sister Coldlight when started, Light was crush on her neighbor, the bother in Ye's, YA Heifeng(although teens can't has romantic relationship with olders), she likes flowers, so she studied flower arranging for him and want to send many arrangement to him. Now YA Light is Heifeng's girlfriend.
    Ye's are pigeon pair who practiced mystery western esoterica and cause to became vampires in hundreds years ago. they were criminals(chivalrous experts in modern society), now they resign, painting and gardening to make money(I'm waiting stylist)
    I just created Chunyus parents and decide add them when has another dark supernatural world, forgotten hollow's lots are too less. I found a way may can change parents age same as children(change household and use CAS cheat to changed age) but now I haven't personally test it. They're metal guitarist father "Yaksha" Yin and stylist mother Ellen Chunyu.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    SimlishCitySimlishCity Posts: 11 New Member
    My sim family have recently extended, with the first two daughters having moved out and had a child each of their own. One is married to her partner, whilst the other is in a long-term relationship without marriage involved. They have both had a son.

The family used to be a family of five - a mother, father and three daughters. They're a family that like taking in dogs and have had six in total, three first until they passed away and then another three.

The dad is a writer who also publishes his own children's books, based on the lives of his daughters, whilst the mother trains the dogs and is planning on running a vets.

While the first two kids are now out and in their own lives, the youngest is still a teen and remains at home. She is focusing on completing all of her Scout badges. It's quite a simple game and life, but I do really enjoy playing with them.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Noticed a random urn at a public lot, with it belonging to Dominic Fyres. When I entered his old household I was surprised to learn that he had died from anger.

I don't typically want my sims or premades to die just in case I need them for future stories, but this time I just ran with it. And it was great!

With Siobhan off and married to Sergio I wanted to give the remaining Fyres a fresh start (and finally have a reason to bulldoze their house that was taking up that large lot). So Moira moved to Brindleton Bay and got herself a new pupper pal while Morgan moved in with Ulrike, who is her good friend.

Moira needed a change of scene and a quiet place to focus on her gardening but Morgan wasn't ready yet to leave her old neighbourhood. I think this change came at a good time because I was starting to find my current save stale.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm playing the original Legacy Challenge, by Pinstar. This is my first time playing with Scoring and actually getting as far as I have.

My legacy family is the Forresters. I'm in Gen 4. The heir, Layke just married Johan Vatore (they're the couple in my picture under my screen name). Johan is the son of Lilith and a Huntington III descendant. They have a daughter, Harlow, who just aged to toddler. & recently found out they're expecting baby number 2. Johan is not vampire....but of course is fascinated with vampires considering his mother and uncle are vamps. He's been studying up on vampire lore, deepening his knowledge....and becoming more interested. Plus his mother is putting slight pressure on him becoming immortal. Johan hasn't talked to Layke about it yet....deep down he knows that Layke will not be in agreement with his choice to be vampire. So Johan is conflicted.....and will ultimately have to make the choice between his wife/kids or what he feels is his responsibility to carry on the Vatore name.

My legacy challenge has had a little bit of drama....but I have yet to play with any occult in this challenge and thought it would be fun to explore Johan's passion to carry on the Vatore name, through vampirism. Layke, on the other hand, I was planning on putting her in the Doctor career, but I might use her to explore one of the new careers with Get Famous.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited October 2018
    I also run a legacy, it's been going for years, I'm on the 7th generation right now. I try having a story running for each member at each of the stages, it've been lots of fun so far. I also play rotationally, so the full world are on the 6th/7th generation of their families; my goal was to be able to access any sim through the family tree of any picked family, so all the premades and my creations are mixed now among each other.

Does everyone here know about the the Plum Tree App? It's awesome to keep track of legacies. I tried to summarize some of the drama going on over mine here. I have to update it, though. That last baby is already a young adult haha
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited February 2019
    My current save is an unofficial legacy. I started off with one sim, a young adult woman named Isabelle Young. I created a male sim, Armani Pearce, for her to marry and start a family with, but only half of that ended up happening; they had twin boys, Charlie and Westley, together, but never ended up marrying or even being in a relationship at all. Armani ended up marrying another woman and had another set of twins with her, Caitlyn and Wilson Pearce. Isabella ended up having two more kids: a daughter, Poppy, with Akira Kibo, and an alien son, Apollo. When Apollo, the youngest, was a toddler, Isabella moved the family from their two bedroom house in Windenburg to the Old Salt House in San Myshuno. Shortly after the move, she died of old age. She left behind a sizable amount of money, so Charlie and Westley, who had just aged into young adults, didn't have to worry about finding jobs immediately (although, they did eventually). Armani and his wife died when Caitlyn and Wilson were children, so Charlie and Westley adopted them and raised them alongside the rest of their siblings. Charlie and Westley promised each other that, until all of their siblings were young adults, they wouldn't leave them to fend for themselves. So, when Charlie moved out when he got engaged, Westley agreed to stay behind to keep an eye on everyone. Once Apollo became a teenager, Westley was also able to move on with his own life.

Charlie married Star Bheeda and they had three kids: Theodore, Violet, and Orion (an alien, and Apollo's half brother). Star died when Orion was a toddler, as he was born when she was already an elder, so Charlie was left to raise three kids on his own. He eventually died of old age, surrounded by his family. Theodore is an adult now and Orion is a young adult, and they both live in the house they grew up in in Willow Creek. Orion is thinking of settling down and having kids of his own, while Theodore is content to spend his days single, cultivating his father's garden. Violet is an adult now, but when she was a teenager, she had a son, Noah. When Noah was a toddler, she moved out on her own to Windenburg. She is now in a relationship with Bernard, of the Von Haunt Estate, and they recently moved into an apartment, as they couldn't afford the bills at the Chalet. Noah is a teenager who is still figuring things out.

Westley stayed in San Myshuno and spent the rest of his life living in a little run down apartment full of rats and roaches, as he was never able to find full time work. He had a brief relationship with a woman (forgot her name) that nearly ended in marriage until he caught her cheating with another man and broke up with her and kicked her out. Before this, however, they had had a son together, Rory. Rory grew up not knowing his mother, but was very close with his father. When Rory was a child, he befriended the neighbors daughter, Everly, and they became very close friends. Westley died when Rory was a teenager, leaving him what little savings he had. It was not enough to last Rory until he became an adult and could work full time to support himself, so Rory got a job and asked Everly to move in with him, as she wanted to get away from her own family. She got a job as well and they were able to support themselves until they graduated high school. To celebrate surviving high school on their own, they traveled to Selvadorada for a week and fell in love with the jungle, its temples, and each other. They decided to elope and had a private wedding in front of the falls in the Omiscan Jungle before heading back to San Myshuno. Not long after, their daughter, Rowan, was born. Once Rowan was a toddler, they moved to Selvadorada permanently, where they now make their living as archaeologists (soon to be celebrity archaeologists).

Poppy went on to marry a townie, who was the librarian at the library in Windenburg, and they now both work in the writing career at level 10 with level 10 writing skills each. They bought a large house in Brindleton Bay and had four kids: Elianna and Lilian (both adopted as babies), and Spencer and Harrison. Neither of the boys were adopted. Elianna has just moved into a house in Willow Creek and has started a career as a doctor, while looking for love. I plan to have her move back to the house the legacy started in, as her current one is way too big for a single sim. Her siblings are all teens at the moment, so they still live at home.

Apollo ended up marrying the family dog walker (from a mod I used to have), and they have three red-headed, half alien children: identical twins Luna and Nova, and their younger brother Cosmo. The twins just became teenagers and Cosmo is still a child. I plan to use the twins as my test sims for Get Famous. Apollo's branch of the family still live in the Old Salt House.

Caitlyn lived with them for a time, along with her child aged daughter via Father Winter, Noelle. Caitlyn does not get along with anyone in the household except Noelle and the family dog, Niner. Caitlyn is permanently a young adult, as she asked Lilith Vatore to turn her into a vampire quite a while ago (she's about 400 days old at the moment). Then she turned her brother, Wilson, into a vampire. Caitlyn ended up moving out of the Old Salt House to get away from her family, but left her daughter behind, as she is friends with all of her cousins and Caitlyn didn't want to take her away from that. She moved in with Wilson and is helping him level up his vampire skills so that he can earn the sun resistant perk (he has one level to go). Wilson used to be married to a wonderful man, but he refused to let Wilson turn him into a vampire, so he eventually died of old age. So Wilson was happy to have his sister move in to help distract him from his grief with all the vampiric training she's been putting him through.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm in the fifth or so generation on my main save, and getting started on making that sixth! It's been a wild ride--I started out with one sim living in a little apartment in San Myshuno, and now I've got over 13 played households in seven different worlds! Here's a link to the PlumTree page (tho I've been lazy about updating lately, whoops).

My founder sim Alinah married Caterina Lynx and had twins, and one of the twins had triplets and then twins, so I ended up with a lot of sims very fast! At current count, my first sim had two children, then six grandchildren, nineteen great-grandchildren, and seventeen great-great-grandchildren, with the first great-great-great grandchild on the way!

Going through the whole history and each current household would be ridiculous, so maybe I'll go through bit by bit? I'll start with my Brindleton Bay residents. (sorry for the pictures, it helps me keep track of things)

We have Salsa Drangwin with her younger twin siblings, husband, and new baby girl Shaila.
    sF9d8nl.png
    She and her brother are painters, her sister's a musician, and her husband works as a chef. They inherited a big house, but it comes with big bills so they all need to work. Most recently, most of the focus was on Shaila, who's a wild little thing but lots of fun. Will her brother Sal ever stop working so much and settle down? Will her sister Salma ever stop flirting and hooking up with anything that moves (especially the help?) Who knows!

This is Jay and his husband Omar.
    UhLdNGA.png
    They met in Granite Falls where outdoors loving Jay was trying to cheer up after the death of his mother. Omar is an ambitious politician, and Jay is a scientist. They're both pretty focused on their careers, though there have been a few unsuccessful try for baby attempts. Jay is family oriented, and thinking about adopting, but Omar isn't sure.

This is Logan, his husband Rachid, and their two daughters Raegan and Lachie.
    LWhJv6H.png
    Raegan's quite a big older than Lachie and helps out a lot, which is good since Logana dn Rachid are getting older. Raegan and Rachid are both professional musicians, while Logan stays at home taking care of the Lachie and the cats. They actually live in the house the founder sim moved into when she go married, and one of their cats, Leo, is descended from kittens they when they first moved in! Logan was adopted by their granddaughter Bellina, who had a family aspiration but didn't meet anyone she wanted to marry till later in life. Recently, Raegan thought she'd found love with her childhood friend Gregory Villareale, but he ended up knocking someone else up and marrying them! Raegan, rebounding, ended up kissing his cousin Lillie. To early to tell whether it will blossom into something more, or whether her heart is still with Gregory.

They all live next door to Jay's older sister Gwendolyn, who lives with her animal loving wife and lots of cats!
    WAH5tOO.png

That pic's a little outdated, as their adopted daughter Ximena has now moved out with her husband to Willow Creek and they've aged up to elder.
    With Gwen at the top pf her tech career, they're settling into a quiet, happy elderhood. Plus, Ximena recently welcomed their first grandchild, so their also grandmothers now!
    xEzcZ9M.png
    Ximena and and her husband Isaac are a casual, goofy, outdoorsy couple who go camping a lot and tell a lot of jokes, so it should be a fun place for a kid :-) Their home is humble, but cozy, and they've managed to pay the bills so far without too much trouble, so that's good, haha.

And, I guess I'll leave it there for now, and maybe post again with my crazy Windenberg branch...
  • Options
    caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    cchant86 wrote: »
    Hope this isnt too long... 😀

I’m currently on the fourth generation of a family that started off as a New Year New You challenge with one Sim. I randomized a male Sim (randomized everything including names and traits) and got Dominic Cabalero who was majorly overweight with a goal to slim down and reach the top of the Athletic career and the Bobybuikdr challenge. Funny enough one of his randomized traits was lazy so you imagine how much he liked exercising. He got a dog, though, to inspire him to get out and jog. A greyhound named Fish (again randomized).

Shortly into his challenge He met Jade Rosa at a club, they hit it off, got married and adopted a corgi named Snuggles. Jade got a job in business and proved to be really good with the stock market. He and Jade had two children: Darin and Lilianne. Darin developed a fascination with the occult after meeting Vlad and asked to be turned. Lilianne married a townie she’d met in high school and moved out when she got married (later had two kids, a boy and a girl).

After Jade died of old age (she was older than Dom when they met), Dom drowned his sorrows with a trip to the jungle and met a pretty young museum guide who became his second wife. She moved back to Willow Creek with him and brought her young daughter with her. Darin was still living at home but struggling with his new vampire lifestyle. Dom had three more children with his second wife (two boys and a girl), and Jade joined the family as a ghost after Darin moved into a grand spooky house in Forgotten Hollow to fully embrace the vampire life (and a career in music).

By now Dom had achieved his challenge goal and was nearing the end of his life. Having the first and second wife under the same roof wasn’t always pleasant so he moved into Darin’s house where he died of old age, came back as a ghost, rejoined the family, and became a sort of butler for his vampire son. Darin married a townie and had two children, one of which was born a vampire. He was abducted by aliens one night and a third daughter who was a alien. Because he was doing a “vampire challenge” where you have to turn 13 people, spar with 13 vampires, and then cure 13 vampires, his wife was briefly turned into a vampire, as were all his friends. The curing was more difficult but he did it, including curing the Vatore siblings once he was a Master Vampire.

Once he completed his challenge it was time to focus on the next generation. His oldest daughter, Rose, became the heir, moved to a little cottage in Newcrest to focus on her garden and a career in Botany. The youngest daughter (the alien) moved into an apartment in the city to pursue an art career, and the vampire daughter stayed home with Darin and ghost granddad to further her skills. They began a pet cemetery in the yard and ghosts of Fish and Snuggles from Dom’s original home joined the family.

Rose met a townie at the gym who seemed like boyfriend material but he ran so hot and cold that when she met a sexy alien at a pub in Windenburg, she decided to pursue that relstionship instead. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to Rose, the alien’s mission on Earth is to breed with as many townspeople as possible and start a new colony, so he’s not the marrying kind.

And that’s where we are today. Rose is a single mom with two alien daughters, but is progressing well in her career so she can afford a butler to help with the household. She spends a lot of time with her vampire father and sisters who come to visit. She’s not sure what the future holds for her in the romance dept but as life goes, this one isn't too bad.

Interesting, wonder if you guys would like to hear about my sims
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member

Interesting, wonder if you guys would like to hear about my sims

Sure! I’m loving all these stories. Gets my imagination going.

With Get Famous coming I’m now thinking I might want to focus back on my vampire household (Gen 2 heir) and have Darin seek fame in Del Sol Valley. He’s top of his music career and has the money to buy a big house in the Pinnacles, plus he has his YA vamp daughter with him and his ghost father, so maybe they could move from dreary FH and become some sort of whacky Munster/Adams Family clan descending on Tinseltown. Maybe the daughter could aspire to become an actor or try the new stylist career that’s coming. She does have eclectic fashion sense. So many possibilities. 😁
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Question: anyone else only had one gender across saves with pregnancy? It’s like 8 kids in a row across saves are boys and it’s starting to drive me crazy.

Have you tried listening to pop music and eating strawberries while pregnant? I always get girls if I do that. :smile:
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I started this save in may, and I still very much enjoy it. I also have a "not so berry save" that I also play sometimes. But this one started with my main girl Emmi Lawson, when she moved out on her own in Windenburg. I play her and her family the most but I play with aging off so I can take my time. So I do skip between the families some times.
    I also made her family. Grandma Miranda lives in Willow Creek with her two dogs. Mom and dad and her two younger sister lived in a big house in Willow Creek. They are rich, the dad Pierre is a businessman. While mom Nicole is a stay-at-home mom. Where I am now one of her little sisters Diana have moved to San Myshuno with two girlfriends. The youngest sibling Marigold just aged up to a teenager. She has an older brother Ulrik, who also lives in Windenburg with his girlfriend and son.

Vuw8jQV.png
    Emmi wanted to make it on her own so she didn't accept any money from her parents. She wanted to be an archeologist so she went to Selvadorada multiple times and painted. She did earn pretty much that way. She has actually never gotten a "real" job. She does get sent artifacts still, and she still paints and garden. She has some good friends and she got a boyfriend (Lenny). She got pregnant and he moved in. Leah was born. But the relationship with Lenny didn't last, and he moved to the city. Emmi and Leah moved to a new house after a while. Lenny still visited a lot.

Emmi met Parker after a while and they fell in love. They are really the real thing and are so cute together. He is also a very good step-father. They also adopted a cat (don't remember the name right now :persevere: ). After a while Leah aged up to a child. Parker moved in. He is a secret agent. Leah is a scout. Parker and Emmi got married, and it was a perfect wedding. When Leah became a child she divides her time 50/50 between her parent. One week at mom's place and one week at dad's. Her dad Lenny's girlfriend lives now with him, and one of her traits are "hates children".. so yeah.. Emmi got pregnant again. She gave birth to Oliver. He is now a toddler and so cute. They moved to a new house again. And that's where I am at the moment. :smile:

I enjoy this family so much, and I feel like I can really enjoy it when I decide when they age up. They throw a lot of family and friends gatherings, tries skills and jobs I haven't tried that much before.

Some pictures of my family:

duJiJM0.png
    gh0glgw.png
    AHzkGib.png
    0NeN20N.png
  • Options
    BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    I wish I had the patience as some of you, I am working on my small save nowhere as interesting as some of you all's. I want to stay committed to one save and try to see how far I can take my current second generation. I am currently on the twins. They are teens about to age up soon and one is more of a drama queen and the other twin is kind of the family black sheep.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I started off with the disney princess legacy but once I ran out of ideas for it I turned it into the 100 baby challenge. I am currently 43 babies in. I have played 10 generations and the heiress to my 11th generation was just born. I never end a generation with a daughter so it is nice that I get to have a different last name for this one. Once this is finished I am starting the Not So Berry Challenge.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Azreal_RouAzreal_Rou Posts: 22 Member
    I am playing a legacy right now. everything is going good I had two kids planned on making one a shy sensitive boy and the other is an outgoing active and driven tomboy. everything was going great they both had there character values where I wanted them. she had high responsibility and manners and he had high empathy and conflict resolution....

And then.....

they aged up...

she randomly rolled up the slob trait and while It doesn't 100% fit into my idea of her being a driven ambitious person with good manners and super responsible. you don't exactly think of a slob but, not a game breaker. no, she was ok...he, however.....

He decided it would be a perfect time to become evil. there goes my sweet innocent shy sensitive boy. he lost a huge chunk of his empathy which is hard to get back now that he is a teen....so I have decided to make him a villain when he gets older.