Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the Most Children Your Sim Has Ever Had?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Chaotic1350Chaotic1350 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am trying to reach 100 children but i am running into logistical problems..... mainly female sims are dieing off and only my children and townies remain..... sadly, incest is becoming more of an option to reach my lofty goal
  • Options
    therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    Six for now. Judy and Jack Bunch, after tragic death of their oldest son Ethan, had two more daughter, Cheryl, who's maximum overweight just like her mum (and looks very alike face wise), so she's second Sim in my Sunset Valley with that "trait", and Janet, who's thin er, but still heavy (and looks more like Jack). I didn't relize at that time, that Ethan as a teenager was already counted to Judy's LTW, even after his death and I could close her shop after Cheryl, but thanks to that Janet appeared and Bunches are the biggest family with the most children, althoug one dead, in my game so far :-)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    I am trying to reach 100 children but i am running into logistical problems..... mainly female sims are dieing off and only my children and townies remain..... sadly, incest is becoming more of an option to reach my lofty goal

@Chaotic1350, hello and welcome to the forums.

I'm not too sure what Sims game you're playing but if you have an issue with either TS3 or TS4, I will provide some links for you to post your issue in as this is an old TS3 thread from 2013.. ;)

For anyone who may have any issues with TS3, here's the link for New Members to post their TS3 issues in.
    Sims 3 issues
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
    The EA team has moved The Sims 4 Help Center section to the Answers HQ Forums now. The Sims 4 Help Center section on this forum is now "Read Only". So you will need to click on this link if you have any issues that you want to report to EA and hopefully get the help that you need... :)
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

Hope this helps... :)
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    As @lisasc360 noted, we have some options available for folks in need of help with issues they're encountering. That said, this thread is originally from 2013 and we're now changing the focus of the discussion so I am going to close it. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top