Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer You do enjoy your monstrosities.

@CravenLestat What reasonably adventurous girl wouldn't want a mummy?

@Emily4331 Downloaded the ruffly bikini. It's cute.

@Charlottesmom I don't think I've ever had Sims randomly unrelate. Why do you dislike your SS so much?

@Mikezumi Hopefully SP won't give them pudding children.
    ****Thank you.
    ****Shouldn't Grumpo Marx have a mustache? Considering who he's supposed to be modeled after, I'm surprised EA didn't give him one.

@meerkattime Cute kitties! Best of luck getting your pinkish, weird-looking kittens.
    ****My magician Marcus never has an audience either. I even have a mod that's supposed to attract townies to public lots where an active Sim is, but it doesn't seem to work half the time.

@emorrill Great pics.

@Cadh20000 I didn't lose any actual game play. My pointer got stuck and I couldn't click on any in-game objects, though I could click on menu and taskbar items.

@Springfairy556 Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Bryce is going to do something not good?

@OriginalMara That's understandable.

@TadOlson Rescue Center's looking great.

@plushtrap_107 Aww, such a baby face! Did they get green hair naturally, or did you change it in CAS?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was with the Farrs last night. Ariel and Andrew aged up to child. I may rush them through child and teen stages to avoid fighting for space on the tiny houseboat once Lydia gives birth (I paused her pregnancy for the moment so it'll line up with the Lunar cycle). Ariel has retained her look of wanting to set the world on fire (and not in a good way). I'm probably going to change her hair again, since it seems to be clashing with her skin color by adding a layer or shine to her face that shouldn't be there. I have a pic of the twins in their bunk bed.
    05cRC1w.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm back now! I decided to just change Shaun's LTW.
    The Sims 3 Generations and Roaring Heights- S2 E2
    Nellie found out she's pregnant!
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    She told Daniel and he told her that Lisa's pregnant too!
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    Screenshot-251.jpg
    With all of the excitement, I had forgotten about Spooky Day!
    Screenshot-252.jpg
    Trick or treat!
    Screenshot-253.jpg
    The baby is coming!
    Screenshot-254.jpg
    Welcome, baby Charles! (Also, Damien happened to be going into work.)
    Screenshot-255.jpg
    Bad CC lead to this.
    Screenshot-256.jpg
    Later, Damien shared a moment with his grandson.
    Screenshot-257.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @MoonandStars83, I know, I love how cute he is :3 I have to confess, I edited the Inberg family to make Barnard and his family :o I do like the premades in Aurora Skies but I was too lazy to create Cyrus a family from scratch :D
    I changed their hair colours and looks in CAS and when Gustavo was born, he inherited the green hair off his Dad :)
    The twins sleeping are so cute :3
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Simtown15, lol, we posted at the same moment :p Welcome back :)
    The kids trick or treating are so cute :3
    Congrats on the birth of baby Charles :3
    Sorry that your cc went wrong :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @plushtrap_107

Thank you, congrats to his aging up

@MoonandStars83

Great save you have there.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30, no problem :)
    Thanks for the congrats :3
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Random Happenings and Relatives

Mornings always started around 4:30AM in the Chikamori household. Because there were always things to do, and the fact that on the weekdays, Braden had to be out the door at 0500hrs; it was necessary to be up at that time so that things got done quickly. It also meant that people ate breakfast quickly and got to their tasks. Though some tasks were more enjoyable than others.
    Screenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-49.jpg Haruo, since it was a workday for Braden got out to the garden and did some gardening i n the gloom of the early morning (which pretty much was due to the sun not having risen yet); while River headed up stairs to do some sculpting.
    Screenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-51.jpg When Haruo was done gardening he spent some time lobbing some golf balls into the Barkley Sound. Luckily BC Ferries didn't use that section of Barkley Sound to traverse up the inlet from Kildonan to Bamfield or the ferry might have gotten a Titleist through the windshield. Haruo still hadn't quite managed to control his hook to the right. That and the fact that replacing golfballs was getting quite expensive to the tune of a couple hundred bucks every time he decided to get the hankering to go out and smack a few off the tee.
    Screenshot-52.jpgScreenshot-54.jpg Braden after dealing with recalcitrant recruits all day, decided that he'd treat himself to a meal at the Bistro before making his way home. As usual, the usual denizen cooks who were sitting around either chatting or doing nothing abounded in the eating area outside. Perhaps since he was part-owner of said Bistro, he probably should have fired them. Then he'd probably get someone even more incompetent.
    Screenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-56.jpgScreenshot-57.jpgScreenshot-58.jpgScreenshot-59.jpg When he got home there wasn't any better news. Yup, it was that time again. The time to fill the coffers of the local Politician's Endowment Fund - yeah, tax time again to the tune of about §16K. Well, when you end up the spouse of the mayor of Cape Garner, well, let's just say that you zip your mouth and pay the taxes because y'know who's calling the shots.
    Screenshot-60.jpgScreenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-62.jpg When Greta was done eating; she and Braden spent some social time around the pool-table shooting some pool. It was a way to unwind from the stresses of the day after listening to idiotic proposals from one the local lobby groups: The Society for the Veneration of his Noodly Majesty. "We need to erect a statue to the Spaghetti Monster in our local park..."..."DENIED...NEXT!"
    Screenshot-65.jpgScreenshot-66.jpg Haruo helped his wife, River, with the laundry.
    Screenshot-67.jpg ...and of course watching the last warming rays of the setting sun while being outdoors...which of course led to OTHER things...
    Screenshot-68.jpgScreenshot-69.jpg After dropping off a few required victuals at the restaurant (garden vegetables), Haruo ran into Christopher Steel (the spouse of Blair Wainright Steel - so yet another relative), and had a lively conversation with him for a while.
    Screenshot-72.jpgScreenshot-74.jpgScreenshot-76.jpg He also ran into Alanna again and received a big hug from his daughter. That was a warm feeling all the way home and well, he certainly spent some time fishing afterwards.
    Screenshot-77.jpgScreenshot-78.jpgScreenshot-79.jpg Braden had his own enjoyable time with his wife, Greta. After all, what was life if one couldn't enjoy intimate moments with one's spouse?
    Screenshot-80.jpgScreenshot-81.jpgScreenshot-82.jpg ...and well, Haruo and River were asleep.
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like your sims had a good day! I wouldn’t be able to play so many sims; I can only play about 4 at a time and I’m currently playing 3.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like your sims had a good day! I wouldn’t be able to play so many sims; I can only play about 4 at a time and I’m currently playing 3.
    I've currently got 9 going with the six family members, the maid and the gardener. :D But I'm playing ahead at the moment. So the maid and the gardener won't be in the game until later.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

I know I said I was going to do feedback last night but...after getting daughter to bed ( @ 8:30) my eyes were heavy and I felt SO exhausted that my body was like, "Nope."
    I decided to listen to my body. I've been naughty for weeks staying up super late and then having to get up early, that my body just hasn't gotten a good nights rest for a while. (Plus the fact that I snore doesn't help...)

I seriously got 12 hours of sleep and I feel GREAT!! :mrgreen: I'm ready to get some things done today!! Boo ya!

Replies and Feedback coming soon! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Karritz -- Thanks! I hadn't even considered using the extra points for the other world.
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2018
    Well, I made a "Big Park" and "Coffeehouse" in Lunar Lakes, but the game crashed before I could get screenshots of them, thankfully not before I saved though. Since Heather has the "Virtuoso" trait if she makes a LTW for some sort of music performer I'm going to "Promise" it so she'd need places to perform which Lunar Lakes was sorely lacking(it had only ONE "Private Venue" with a stage and nowhere else). She also has "Artistic" so if she makes one for something art related(other than "Illustrious Author" which her father already has anyway) it will be "Promised" instead, but it won't hurt having those places then anyway.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My Moonlight Falls household is closer to my goal of preparing ambrosia and reviving a ghost than I originally thought - I was misled by the article about ambrosia on Carl's site which suggested using perfect quality life fruit and death fish, but @Mikezumi told me it wasn't actually a requirement.

So I have the life fruit and death fish - now I need Farid to finish reading the recipe book, and I need to choose a ghost to revive.

The household was visited by a burglar in the night. Kai was awoken by the noise and had instant hearts with the burglar.
    A2J8SNJ.png

Fortunately, this didn't stop him from beating the burglar up and chasing him away.
    jRBK39x.jpg

Because of this incident in the night, Kai was still asleep while Cora and Farid were eating breakfast.
    4JX9rqh.jpg

After breakfast I sent Cora to the Quidditch arena, and I used Master Controller to invite all the ghost-townies to the lot.
    4EJmiAN.jpg

Cora practiced flying while waiting for them to arrive.
    vS9PTou.jpg

Soon there was a crowd of townies in the arena, many of them colourful ghosts.
    FslxS8y.jpg

Cora introduced herself to Frida Goth. They got along well.
    9YfKxgj.jpg

Meanwhile at home, Farid studied the recipe for ambrosia while Kai worked out. It seems that beating up an attractive burglar wasn't enough of a workout!
    2OMq5lU.jpg

After discussing boks and art, and a little gossip, Cora and Frida are now friends.
    skYZban.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hey everyone. :)

I know I said I was going to do feedback last night but...after getting daughter to bed ( @ 8:30) my eyes were heavy and I felt SO exhausted that my body was like, "Nope."
    I decided to listen to my body. I've been naughty for weeks staying up super late and then having to get up early, that my body just hasn't gotten a good nights rest for a while. (Plus the fact that I snore doesn't help...)

I seriously got 12 hours of sleep and I feel GREAT!! :mrgreen: I'm ready to get some things done today!! Boo ya!

Replies and Feedback coming soon! :smiley:

@emorrill - Have to read your MLP Sims fic - and in a little more MLP news: I gotta head up to my local Toys R'Us and pick up a Princess Luna and a Celestia plush for my daughter at some point. She's still into MLP. :D RIP US Toys R'Us. Long Live Toys R'Us Canada. :D They're still goin' strong and I gotta support them for years to come. :D (Fairfax Holdings saved the Canadian subsidiary stores' bacon - so now Toys R' Us as a icon is now a Canadian store independent of the US bankruptcy proceedings - it'll be interesting to see how that company blossoms without the anvil weight of the US management sucking the Canadian profits dry from the Canadian subsidiary - in fact, the Canadian subsidiary was actually turning a profit)
    DnQPwJpVAAARGxl.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , the love story between your explorer sim and the mummy reminds me of this song and video. I hope your sim gets a happier ending than the girl in the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXBI2_zH9Js
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107 , happy birthday, Barnard! He is a cute teen.

@Simtown15 , welcome to the world, Charles!

@Nikkei_Simmer , how sweet that Haruo ran into Alanna, I love it when my sims run into extended family members in town!

@emorrill , it's awesome that you got 12 hours of sleep, it sounds like you really needed it!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    **Replies and Feedback**

But First, the 90's-2000's Nostalgic Music Moment because it's fun! :mrgreen:
    @bekkasan there is a special one for you. :blush:
    This girl RULED as a female musical artist back then! :star: imo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOE56-gOVg

A favorite of my sister's because...that's her name. :blush: Allison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8Z5kry8uQ

Goodness I forgot about this one! :lol: (Never knew the title so I could never find it...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwkrkQhHyj0

And lastly for bekkasan, this one was always cute. :blush: And my dad was a huge fan of Patty. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9GbS_ytl7Y

Starting on page 3026:

@OriginalMara
    To this day I can't listen to Over the Rainbow without getting a little misty.
    I can understand that now. ;)
    The best moment in movie history where that song was played, Not in the Wizard of Oz ;) , was in You've Got Mail. :blush:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjvwTzhG8g
    I love this movie SO much!! <3<3

@Emily4331 I can't try a different skin on my males. Eskin is the BEST of the best! :p
    Good old Ace Wilde right? ;) He made an appearance in my Holland Family: Next Gen story. He is too skinny!
    ----
    Awesome new creations as usual. :star:
    I hope you saying you feel like you want to die was just an expression of how exhausted you felt after cranking out all those creations. ;):kissing_heart:
    ----
    Tis why I keep making all of my suits full outfits now. :lol:
    Lol! :lol: We know there's a way to fix the seam. Maybe you could contact other CC creators and ask them how to do it?

@SpringFairy556 I did get your CC list, thank you. :blush:
    I just haven't had time to look it over fully. I will today though. :p
    ----
    William is totally smitten with Claire! <3:smirk:
    This story of yours is SO adorable! Like I said it reminds me of a story I wrote in my younger teen days where I had a Prince fall in love with a commoner...I have to dig it out again. :mrgreen:
    Aww, he starts scattering the hay and cooking for her? *swoon* <3
    The horses talking at the end! :lol: Cute!!
    --toddler age...terrible two's XD I always feel bad for parents who have like 3 babies LOL
    ^Oh gosh me too!! :flushed: I look at the mom and I am like, "Bless your heart..."
    I couldn't do it...not with my anxiety and depression. My mind just simply can't. :pensive:
    So my mom had 3 kids in diapers still when she was pregnant with her 4th. I am like: :flushed:
    God bless the women that can do it. <3 They are heroes!

@bekkasan KB skin? I think I have that one for my females.
    I'm gonna try to get a little darker shade on Sam because even in my past photos of him his skin is a hair bit darker.
    ----
    Your custom plates are SO pretty!
    Ohhhh Marshall on the bed in his undies there. :love:
    Cow plant! :lol: I haven't played with one in so long!
    Beautiful Gazebo! <3
    Alice's dress is the FROZEN dress from BEO?? :open_mouth: No way! I had that dress in my game once, but I couldn't get the train to show up on it... :confused: I'm gonna try again because as a wedding dress it's gorgeous! :star:
    Aww, Victor's words to her. <3
    Cute family picture. :)
    I need to find a wedding pose where the father is walking his daughter down the aisle like that.
    I love this! <3
    She has known Adam was her soulmate for several years. The ceremony just makes it official in the eyes of the world.
    Awwwww! Such a romantic and beautiful ceremony! <3
    ----
    Hey a ghost! :smiley:
    There's a mod where Sims do the waltz? :open_mouth:
    Cute that Jillian has a crush on Dedric. <3
    Feets! :lol:
    ----
    Thanks for the sweet comments. <3
    If you want the Supernatural tattoo it's on TSR. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    When I used eskin, I found that I had to crank the slider half way down in order to get the right shade, because there's all sorts of weird shades in between, ranging from orange to purple...before it hits on a 'darker tanned shade' that looks like a tanned human; it's a hit and miss sort of thing, I think. :)
    Yes! I had the slider right around the middle (on the letter F in Fresh. :lol: ) and that's the best I could get for a white guys skin color. :p
    And ditto, it's a sensitive slider and VERY hit or miss! :confounded: I might eventually go back to the default version, because then I can just use EA's shade colors on it.
    ----
    Ugh, you had to remind me. :( I am super sad Toys R Us is closing in the US! I mean, it was every kid's dream to go there and if they actually did, it was a favorite pastime with their parents. <3 (I never got to go as a kid...we were too poor. :( )
    But anyway, I heard one reason, out of many, they closed was because more and more people do online shopping now AND they were very overpriced to be honest. :confused: But regardless, they had the best variety of toys EVER! They will be missed. :cry: Glad Canadians can still enjoy them. :)

@plushtrap_107 Pinkie Pie doing Disney covers!? :lol: I gotta hear that!

@coco
    @emorrill I don't think he looks sick. Yes it's a pale skin but it looks like normal Sam to me. This is why I only work with default skins, too much fiddling otherwise :lol:
    ^Thanks. <3 And TOTALLY! Waaaaay too much fiddling! :confounded: I just wish the darn skin didn't try to put a 6 pack look on a fat belly!

@Mikezumi Take it from me Jared, it's probably not best to try for a baby at a public place anyway. :p
    Gus scaring Jared. :lol:
    So Alec singing to Gus earned him the promotion? :) Nice!
    And that's why I can't give any of my sims the absent minded trait. :confounded:
    Do I sense that Connor is expecting? ;)
    Morty's smile was very cute there. :blush:
    LOL! What the? :joy:
    31087907938_965f863ca5_o.jpg
    Nice butt Jared! :lol:
    31087907448_df4ae38ee5_o.jpg
    Oh dear! :flushed: How'd he get put out?
    ----
    I think it was Shark's traits I didn't like, but more than that he became the bad guy in my Holland Family Story. ;)
    Great makeovers of Grumpo and Sneako. :star:

@Silverofdreams30 I don't usually go to sleep before 11 pm either. :p But last night my body was like, "Take me to bed NOW!"
    I could watch Ty sunbathing all day. :love:
    Haven't seen Ximen in a while. :)
    Sweet and tender kiss between Ty and Audra. <3
    Once again, you turn another guy sim into a hottie (Stiles) :star:
    Your Jensen sim turned out terrific, I can not for the life
    of me create sims based on real people so great job.
    ^You're too sweet. :kissing_heart: Thanks.
    I consider myself horrible at creating RL people too. You should give it a shot sometime. You might surprise yourself. ;) Like I did when I created Sam! :astonished: That was luck!

@Charlottesmom Julia and Rosie's house is neat! :star:
    Rowan's attic room...not so neat. :cry: (But still well built ;) )
    I hope you won't kill me that even though I never read the books and only watched the first movie that I'm a #TeamJacob girl. ;):p
    I mean, c'mon!
    60425349a2133fb40f75ff11f08fa4d3.jpg
    :love: *drool*
    I've never seen Ready Player One. Should I? :p
    Your comment here:
    I was flipping through the random names and Maebe came up, I kept it because it's a big maybe if she will stay or not. ;)
    :joy:
    Their kids really didn't turn out that bad. :)
    Cute remodel to the DV house. :)
    Connor's "not thrilled to be here" face! :lol:
    How did Becky get scorched?? :lol:
    Oh no! The siblings are flirting! :lol:
    Cruddy picture of Jaron as a YA with the correct eyebrows and his "dream shirt" (I had a dream a few years back I was in a classroom and a guy who looked very much like Connor was wearing a shirt exactly like that).
    ^Oh really? :smirk:

@meerkattime
    @emorrill I like that skin you have on Sam. Sure it’s light, but I don’t think too light :).
    Thanks. :blush: Good to know if I can't get it a little darker.
    Diva licking herself on the counter! :joy:
    Pretty kitties. <3 And I love the house!
    Thanks for the comments. :)

@Hallonsaft11 Yeah sometimes it's fun to keep the annoying sims around for story purposes. :lol:
    I agree, Silverofdreams has a gift for creating beautiful sims! :star:

@CravenLestat "Cora The Explorer" :lol:
    Awesome how you created her dirty face AND you got the mummy to hug her? :astonished: How do you do it!? ;)
    @emorrill She gets a mini rawwr :p with a purr at the end
    ^Tee hee I knew you would approve. :smirk:

@PalmArrow Thanks lady. <3 He was quite the project!
    A Quidditch arena? Cool! :smiley:
    Yes, I very much needed that sleep! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill , I just wrote "Quidditch arena" because I couldn't remember what that lot type is called in the game. A broom-testing... something? But it's obviously a Quidditch arena! :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Feedback...L/A passed about. Thanks for all the comments on my updates. Mwah!!! :kissing_heart:

@emorrill , I should take a picture of all the dang stuffed animals I have even as an over 50 year old!! I even walked around Disney World with my big Winnie the Pooh I had just bought and wasn't even embarrassed. All my stuffed animals had names when I was a kid, I still have the master list somewhere. Some of my stuffed animals are named now too, RJ is the love of my life, I bought him while we were on vacation about 4 years ago and he helped me sleep, he's my stuffed bunny...He got kicked out of our bed because "You snuggle with that dang rabbit more than me" was the complaint by the husband...he's jealous of my adorable, sweet, cuddly bunny. LOL!! Poor RJ is plopped on a shelf now.. :'( RJ does have a track record of undressing Sims when I'm not on my computer, he has a not so secret crush on Betty...yes Craven's Betty.
    **I love how you have older Jensen and C has younger Jensen.
    **Victor seems to have had a rough trip!
    **Why does he remind me of a Disney character??
    **The sleeve does look a bit crumpled..

@bekkasan , I going with the assumption the parents can't see the IF's until they are given the potion or have the science opportunity to make them real so Connor and Julia would have no clue who Edwaa and Rowrow are. :wink:
    **Weddings galore!!
    **I've been waiting for this one since Alice and Adam first met. :heart:
    **the Cow plant scares me!! I never have it in any of my saves...no way!
    **Everything looks beautiful!
    **Victor being tired of pictures, so true to life...those dang photographers take a billion of them.
    **Victor looks so handsome escorting his daughter down the aisle...
    **Her dress is gorgeous, the overlay is a really nice touch from whomever created it.
    ** :heart: Wonderful update!!! :heart:
    **I assume there will be little ones all over the place in a bit with all the newlyweds. :smiley:
    **I love it when Sims are so attracted to each other they seek each other out. :heart:
    **I remember you using that house for Jared, maybe that is subconsciously why I chose it?? :wink: I already had it plopped on a lot I just threw them into the first house that looked like it had an attic.
    **BTW woman you have Awesome taste in men...Jared is soooo freaking Adorable in Season 1...major Sam crush going on over here! I keep bombing Em via text with pictures of him and drooling over how cute he is. He will be replaced by Castiel when I get to those seasons but I promised to watch in order so now I will slobber over Sam. :wink:
    **Connor is a smart boy he knows Becky is not the one for him...(that would most likely be Agnes).

@Nikkei_Simmer , I adore Tom Cruise, don't care if he's bat-sh'it-loopy, love the guy!
    **Beautiful sky!!
    **You're going to have some nice sculptures..
    **King of the super huge houses!!

@Emily4331 , Cute Halloween costumes!
    **Is that clipping on the bandana from her hair?

@Jazzypoo , That is bizarre! Poor ghosty Sim..

@coco , Yup, Julia is a top level witch, she is one of my oldest Sims...she (and Connor) may have understood what the kids were saying but because Rowan and Edward are still invisible the grown ups have no idea who the kids were screaming about. Julia would have never found out what the problem was. Picture a 2 year old trying to explain that her buddy Edward vanished and was replaced by another doll, it would be impossible...the spell was a life saver for Julia and Connor's sanity. :wink: (wait till you have kids.. you'll be wishing for Julia's spell at times, I guarantee it. :wink: ).

@Springfairy556 , So sweet Claire and King William are getting on so well! The horse CC is wonderful... :smiley:

@Karritz , How is Mia's leg?
    **Playing with genetics sure is fun.

@Cadh20000 , Lovely room, nice décor!

@Mikezumi , Gus...LOL!!
    **Full stage for Karaoke!
    **Nope not Rowan's fault...but Rosie was VERY attached to Edward.
    **All sorts of laughs on your last update, a few cringes too!!
    **200 is much more manageable, I still have to weed out mine more.
    **Will show my Sinbad and Goodwin after I attack them today.
    **I miss your Jensen!!
    **I remember that WIP picture.

@TadOlson , Nice logan update...That sure is a ton of bunkbeds!

@Silverofdreams30 , Ty baby!!

@meerkattime , Thank you for the comments.. :smile:
    **Throw up some pictures, wanna see what you've been up to! :wink:
    **Your kitties are so cute!!
    **Craven's house look great in your game! Looks cozy.
    **Connor hates being set up with Becky, can't blame him..she is a ditz.
    **Yup, I like Jaron, you will see him again.

@Odonata68 , Sounds like you got a great deal! I adore DV just don't play there much.
    **I buy everything regardless of if I need it or not, I may someday...

@PalmArrow , Luckily it's still a short story.. :wink:
    **Have you had much play time, haven't seen an update in a few.

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice update, cute kiddos.

@MoonandStars83 , If Rosie was nice to Rowan there would be no story.. :wink:
    **Glued to each other...sounds sticky.
    **You should be able to find a unicorn pretty easily, they are constantly in my saves.

@CravenLestat , Cora....lovely!! the kid and I were discussing me plopping him in front of Dora to improve his dang Spanish! I have no idea why a 16 year old boy would NOT want to watch Dora the explorer weird kid...
    **Very huggy mummy.
    **Connor and Agnes had Colby, so he is allowed to breed with her and make gorgeous males, but yes females are off the table....if they get his lips.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Ugh, you had to remind me. :( I am super sad Toys R Us is closing in the US! I mean, it was every kid's dream to go there and if they actually did, it was a favorite pastime with their parents. <3 (I never got to go as a kid...we were too poor. :( )
    But anyway, I heard one reason, out of many, they closed was because more and more people do online shopping now AND they were very overpriced to be honest. :confused: But regardless, they had the best variety of toys EVER! They will be missed. :cry: Glad Canadians can still enjoy them. :)

Canadians always tend to hang out at the brick and mortar, I dunno why, but we like doing our shopping that way. Gives us an excuse to get out into the cold. Just so you know if you're looking for stuff at Toys R' Us, Toys R' Us Canada does ship to the States.

I guess it's kind of ironic that Toys R' Us's move in 1984 to expand into Canada was what actually saved their brand from going extinct.

@Charlottesmom; @emorrill - My wife was also heavily into Twilight. head>desk! She liked them both. Me...I'm just going UGH!!! You know, typical guy reaction towards that movie series.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    I've been inspired to add a new sim to Moonlight Falls! She's not only adorable, but relentlessly normal!

Meet Normie Bland. She enjoys blogging, scrap booking, and appreciates the little things in life. She doesn't feel strongly either way about anything except for magic, she things it's silly and elixirs are SUPER not good for you...Let's see how she fits in with the neighborhood! ;)

zkyszHr.jpg

8LHURlY.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom , I've been mostly playing Stardew Valley the past few days, but now I've returned to the Sims!

@Jazzypoo , ha! I can't wait to see what Normie's life in Moonlight Falls will be like.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @plushtrap_107 Pinkie Pie doing Disney covers!? :lol: I gotta hear that!
    ???? :neutral: Yeah, decided to be masochistic. yeah...it starts off with Pinkie Pie... :D Evidently this girl, who created this video, AshleyH, has an extremely flexible voice.

https://youtu.be/G7t0OznkoLw
    O....KAY... :neutral:

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill

Thank you for the comment. Yeah maybe someday i might.
    Afterall ximen is based on a real Chinese actor, but he is the role
    the actor played so not the actor himself haha.

@Charlottesmom

Ty sends his regards hehe

@PalmArrow

We all need breaks sometimes. Great update
    and nice to see your sims again.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list