March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Hey, guys!

Since my last update for Day & Knight is happening tomorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread for my new story, The Wishcaster. If you like fantasy, romance, and action, then this is something right up your alley!

This story follows a seemingly average teenaged girl, Athena Martin.

But this girl is anything but normal.

By drawing a few pictures in a weird yet beautiful book, all of Athena’s wishes seem to come true. But instead of simply helping her, it leads her onto a fantastical path she cannot escape.

VNChlb9.jpg

If you want to bookmark this page, I will update the prologue on Monday, October 1st. If you'd like to keep up with the Discord server, here's the link: WISHCASTER DISCORD

See you on Monday! <3
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I love it, already counting on it being the best 1st of Halloween gift. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Looking forward to this one! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So excited for chapter 1. <3 Fantasy is right up my alley!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    This one sounds fun and fantastic.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I love it, already counting on it being the best 1st of Halloween gift. ;)

Aww...thank you! I liked how it fell...perfect for October 1st!! :naughty:
    Looking forward to this one! :heart:

Thank you!!! :smiley: I hope you like it!
    So excited for chapter 1. <3 Fantasy is right up my alley!

LOL! You're the fantasy fairy queen! <3
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    This one sounds fun and fantastic.

Thank you!!! It's a huge mountain to climb...I hope I can pull it off (when we only have a vampire pack...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited October 2018
    It's here!

This is just the prologue, so it's a bit short. Hope you like it!

IWhDCbX.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I am soo gonna be watching this closely, seems interesting all ready
    edited October 2018
    Yessss some killer modern fantasy is ahead. :naughty: And I know we talked about it on WP BUT a little bit more positively, it's amazing what we all can do with Blender now congrarts my student because disabilities and fantasy are both pretty hard to achieve otherwise.

(Edit: and the "we"is because I've been noticing this as a trend too and want to praise everyone at once :wink:)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This was a great start! I’m gonna miss D&K, but this one looks super fun! <3 Can’t wait for more.
    I am soo gonna be watching this closely, seems interesting all ready

Hey, LadyTigress! Welcome to this fun fantasy story! :D Updating once a week for a while. <3
    Yessss some killer modern fantasy is ahead. :naughty: And I know we talked about it on WP BUT a little bit more positively, it's amazing what we all can do with Blender now congrarts my student because disabilities and fantasy are both pretty hard to achieve otherwise.

(Edit: and the "we"is because I've been noticing this as a trend too and want to praise everyone at once :wink:)

Thank you, Master Posemaker. *bows*

And you're right...most of this will be my poses (hence why this will only update once a week.) Luckily, I found a fantasy cc creator or I'd be messed up. (Shakes fist at EA's pathetic updates of only one supernatural and no disabilities.)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    This was a great start! I’m gonna miss D&K, but this one looks super fun! <3 Can’t wait for more.

THANK YOU! <3

I'm already missing D & K. :bawling: I was complaining about it last week. I feel lost. :disappointed: But hoping this will fill my simlit needs when hubby is away. (I do screenshotting at night when he's gone.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh... That's what I need... ;) Waiting for the next update.

P.S. And what about your another male prettacy story? I missed it, too. Will you finish it?
    edited October 2018
    Oh... That's what I need... ;) Waiting for the next update.

P.S. And what about your another male prettacy story? I missed it, too. Will you finish it?

Sadly, my prettacy was lost with my last computer glitch. :bawling: One day, I’m hoping to resurrect it! I do miss those characters. But I based Harry’s character on one of these characters (since I wrote this well before Harry Horrid—this character is handsome, though).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    This is all very exciting! I love fantasy stories, and I love fairies! I like Brenden, he's a cutie! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Interesting start...
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    This is all very exciting! I love fantasy stories, and I love fairies! I like Brenden, he's a cutie! :wink:

Thank you! We won’t see Brenden for a while, but I’m glad I could introduce him like this in the fairy world.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Interesting start...

Thanks!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I have to ask, is the as of yet unnamed wishmaker your simself?
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Interesting, is your little girl fae a nod in the direction of Tinkerbell with her blonde hair and green dress?
    edited October 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I have to ask, is the as of yet unnamed wishmaker your simself?

She is not...she's based off one of my daughter's RL friends. :) (That would have been fun to have her be my simself, though. LOL! Darn...)
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Interesting, is your little girl fae a nod in the direction of Tinkerbell with her blonde hair and green dress?

That's an interesting idea, but no...the green dress I already had when I was doing Harry Horrid (because I had fairies in it), and when I first wrote it, she had ringlets, but I couldn't find ringlets in the EA cc world, so I went with what I had. She's blonde just because I thought of her like that originally--
    as a nod to Wishbook (which is golden and sparkles.) You will meet this character soon.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's MONDAY!!

Time for an update. I'm going to go to Wednesday's as my update day, SO you'll receive TWO updates this week and then I'll go to once a week. It takes me DAYS to do just one chapter. And I've been really busy lately. (But I think it's worth it! This has been so much fun for me to do.)

So...here you go!

TDchbce.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    It's MONDAY!!

Time for an update. I'm going to go to Wednesday's as my update day, SO you'll receive TWO updates this week and then I'll go to once a week. It takes me DAYS to do just one chapter. And I've been really busy lately. (But I think it's worth it! This has been so much fun for me to do.)

So...here you go!

TDchbce.jpg

Ooh. Perfect timing.
    It takes me DAYS to do just one chapter.

At least we can tell! :scream: Bonus Wednesday update sounds lovely, except for having to wake up.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    It's MONDAY!!

So...here you go!

TDchbce.jpg

Ooh. Perfect timing.

So glad! <3
    It takes me DAYS to do just one chapter.

At least we can tell! :scream: Bonus Wednesday update sounds lovely, except for having to wake up.

Sorry it posts so early! <3 (This is a day off for you, right? Happy Columbus day!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ooh! This is fantastic! I love the dynamic you've got going on, and I can't wait for Wednesday!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Ooh! This is fantastic! I love the dynamic you've got going on, and I can't wait for Wednesday!

The trio of friends! <3 So glad you like it!!! This makes me thrilled...you have no idea. :blush:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Adventures! Yay! If I only could find such a book... :blush: