Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    What a sweet ending! I love the kids, they're so lively and awesome! I'm glad they all ended up happily <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Sad to see this end but thank you so very much for taking us on this wonderful journey! <3 Perfect ending to a perfectly wonderful story! <3

Awww...your very welcome! I had a lot of fun thinking about who their kids would be and how they'd act. ;) Made me almost want to do the next generation. Almost. ;)
    Sad to say Goodbye to them all... :'( With the second generation could have the new adventures, but... Some stories should stay untold ;) I really enjoyed this story, thank you, my dear friend <3

:cry: Yes...this was bittersweet for me as well. Second gen would have been fun, too. I could easily see new antagonists and new fun friends to meet along with joining old ones...but...sigh...I need to move on. I can't do everything I want and with no magic packs, maintaining a magical world is tiring. At least I had the fairy mod to help a little but still...

So glad you enjoyed it!!! <3<3<3
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I also use stuff from N_A website.

She's very talented!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    What a sweet ending! I love the kids, they're so lively and awesome! I'm glad they all ended up happily <3

Aww...so glad you love the kids!!! Made me almost want to continue! ;)

Everyone happy. YAY!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So glad you wrote this epilogue. <3<3 It really tied up the story beautifully!
    uduVcAP.png
    So glad you wrote this epilogue. <3<3 It really tied up the story beautifully!

Aww...thank you! I felt there needed to be closure with the whole gang and wanted to see those sweet children too! <3 I peeked and they are GORGEOUS. So much so they’ll appear in D & K somehow (in human form).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg