Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Day one begins now right?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited September 2018
    https://youtu.be/I_uAWmyKRIg
    Noone has died.
    Today's twist is "A random Tribute gains a powerful weapon that can take out another Tribute. They will be informed who they are via PM and the weapon must be used that day or it is lost." Check your PM's as it will be sent out shortly.
    Today's Banquet is "A random Tribute must give another tribute a role modification from the following list. The person chosen will be informed that they got a modification and what they got via PM."
    Ascetic- Causes this player to be immune to all actions at Night except kills.
    Bulletproof- Causes this player to be immune to Night kills.
    Compulsive- Causes this player to use their night action every night unless they are out of shots or they dont have a night action.
    Doublevoter- Causes this players vote to secretly be counted twice.
    Even night- Causes this player to only be able use their night action on even numbered nights.
    Loud- Causes the player(s) targeted by this person to be informed via PM that they were targeted by this player.
    Macho- Prevents this player from being protected in any way.
    Regretful- Causes this player to die if they targeted a person who died that night.
    Vengeful- Causes this player to be able to kill someone if they are lynched.
    Weak- Causes this player to die if they target a mafia or Third-Party player.
    Check your PM's as this will be sent out shortly.
    I have already sent today's post restriction out if there is one for you, so check your PM's.
    It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 8pm CDT on 9/27/18.
    Happy Hunger Games, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Who will win?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    I'm about to post the day flip, but I have to take care of some stuff real quick. Day 2 will start asap.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Day flip is up above. I'm still taking care of some stuff, but it is now day 2.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Okay, no kill means the kill might have been blocked or something.

Anyone wanna share/hint any info with us?

I got nothing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh, also, I was looking back and Meepy was in District 5 so there's a 50% chance she could have been scum, so that's good, I guess. XD

Anyway... I'm just gonna vote now. I have my eye on Sub and Erin for now.

Vote: Sub
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I do not see why the mafia no killing unless they are trying to frame the less active players but I would think they would try get kills through to pick off the town

I am thinking the mafia may be inactive players or have conflicting time zones and could not communicate very well to get a kill submitted
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    That is all I have now before I go to sleep
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I do not see why the mafia no killing unless they are trying to frame the less active players but I would think they would try get kills through to pick off the town

I am thinking the mafia may be inactive players or have conflicting time zones and could not communicate very well to get a kill submitted

Yeah, it's possible that the mafia didn't even submit a kill cuz they were inactive or didn't get time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi I’m here. I think the mafia would either be inactive or planning something for there not to be a kill. I don’t know about the sub vote tho? How come?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Hi I’m here. I think the mafia would either be inactive or planning something for there not to be a kill. I don’t know about the sub vote tho? How come?

Just a gut feeling. She seems to look like her scummy self on Day 1 trying to 'protect' Meepy. The bad thing is that we don't know if Meepy is scum or not. If Meepy is scum, most likely Sub is town, judging by her D1 post. But if Meepy is town, it's likely that Sub could be bad.

But then again, she's probably gonna come on here and say I'm wrong about her. Oh well, I'm sorry but I can't read anybody if nobody is talking much, so.

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I got nothing.

I have something.
    I'm Katniss. Last night I shot you. So either you're mafia and your kill action was blocked or you're town and you were protected.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

I got nothing.

I have something.
    I'm Katniss. Last night I shot you. So either you're mafia and your kill action was blocked or you're town and you were protected.

Or the mafia didn't want to kill anyone but I can't think of a good reason why.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Katniss. Mafia.

Vote: City
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Katniss. Mafia.

What? Katniss is town sided
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I got nothing.

I have something.

Ah, poop, that means my action didn't go thru. RIP me. XD

I don't have any kill action by the way.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Katniss. Mafia.

I can't even with this. Bubbz, if you want to play mafia, can you please properly?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, so if I was protected/role blocked, and there were no kills, it means the mafia most probably targetted me, right? Unless some other town else also used some blocking role.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Plum.

Unvote: City
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Plum.

Unvote: City

And are you actually mafia? Cuz you're acting like you just want to get rid of anybody as quickly as possible. 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, so if I was protected/role blocked, and there were no kills, it means the mafia most probably targetted me, right? Unless some other town else also used some blocking role.

Yeah pretty much.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Yeah pretty much.

Okay, so who would target me? :D I know last time when Sub was mafia, she didn't kill me on N1 but most times, she would go after me after D2.

Erin hasn't played with me much but I can imagine her wanting to kill me due to the previous game. :sweat_smile:

Charlie... I can't remember. I think I died on N2 onwards or something.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah pretty much.

Okay, so who would target me? :D I know last time when Sub was mafia, she didn't kill me on N1 but most times, she would go after me after D2.

Erin hasn't played with me much but I can imagine her wanting to kill me due to the previous game. :sweat_smile:

Charlie... I can't remember. I think I died on N2 onwards or something.

No it’s not me. I’m town.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Currently I don’t think it is bubbz. That’s just how they play lol. Now on the other hand, city is a little different than usual. Now she claimed, so this might be the way she plays when she has a pr. I’m not gonna look past her that easily though. Sub needs to come in and defend themselves. Bubbz what is your role?
    It's a lot of fun!