Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Not sure how I'm gonna handle this "medieval" thing.Traveling takes forever LOL, like 5 hrs XD
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill Ahhhh I love it! I've used that sim as a base before! She is pretty cute! Especially in my mermaid top. :tongue: I think you paired it beautifully with the grass skirt and rose sandals. I'm glad you like everything! And that it looks great in your game. Good idea with the wood texture, by the way!

@TadOlson Thank you! Awesome! Good luck with your CC!

@CravenLestat Lovely house!

@meerkattime Thank you for the comments! I have my Kairi days too! :lol:
    BAhaha dark hair + light eyes = always a winner. :tongue:

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!
  • Options
    New outfit for Kairi using some conversions! :3
    dbTJOWW.png

She decided to spend Leisure Day searching for love...and found it in Barry Tenderlove, of course! :lol:
    zKO82em.jpg

Errr *snaps sim-god fingers*
    aXdQSVQ.jpg
    That's better. :tongue:

The two really hit it off and eventually went steady. They spent the rest of the day together.
    3ptIyZK.jpg

5Chw5b8.jpg

nZtik97.png

1iqckpV.png

RiS3GPk.jpg

When the date ended, Barry was happy having accepted, but Kairi was sad it was over. :(
    ItlUQUE.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,123 Member
    Good night nelly! What page was my last feedback on?? :flushed:

Ohhh boy... So I'm just going to start from my Jensen Ackles Sim post because that's already a lot of pages and I'm really fatigued right now. :sleepy:

TIME TO PLAY SOME MUSIC! :mrgreen:

Which brings me back to the 90's Nostalgic Music Moment :blush: (Because I still have the rental car with Sirius XM radio in it and just signed a new contract for another month of usage with the rental car place... *sigh* Hey, at least I'm not paying $1000 for the last month I've had it! :open_mouth: Serves you right Toyota for not being prepared!)

Anyway,
    If Sirius XM radio didn't display who the band is and the title of the song when it plays, I would never have been able to track this song down for the life of me! I mean, I don't hear "Black Balloon" anywhere in this song! Or am I just that tired...? :confused: Anyway, when it started playing I was like, "Ohhhh yeah!" :lol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIiKIXr-10

(Not doing VEVO videos in hopes that those of you not in the US can view and listen ;) )

Gotta admit I wasn't a fan of the movie...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSgJ5On8Zso

And these guys...well they rocked the radio for while! :star:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u8gnS1hqiM

***Some of you hate me for saying this, but I hear their songs playing on the "Pop Rocks" channel and...I am just really not a fan of the Dave Matthews Band. :confused: ***

OMGOSH LOL!!! :joy:
    Are any of you familiar with "Honest Trailers?" You gotta watch this one about Sims!! :lol: It's a good laugh!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4nlrOggZk

Ok, NOW on to Replies and Feedback. ;)

From page 3013:

@February11 and @Karritz Interesting info about that buydebug bed. :lol: Would be great for a homeless sim. :p

@plushtrap_107 Oh I'm learning to play the piano so I'm not too terribly good at it yet, but thank you. <3
    Mostly I'm just playing easy songs and songs from our church's hymn book. :blush: I have attempted to play the piano part from "Listen to your heart" and that's fun. :)
    Glad you liked my Jensen sim. :mrgreen:
    Clever to search for your name to see if anyone tagged you. ;)
    So I'm listening to this to keep me awake. :lol: You might like this guy's versions of MLP music:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good gravy you're still feeling sick? :open_mouth: Bless your heart. :cry:

@bekkasan Yeah I know your heart will always belong to Jared. :smirk:
    Aww, Marshall didn't feel like wearing a tux? :disappointed: He would've looked super dashing in it, but...he looks dashing anyway. :love:
    So Jennifer chose her mother's dress to wear? It's pretty. :) Is it one of BEO's?
    Such a romantic ceremony and ohhhh that kiss! <3
    Marshall's chest! (And that hair on it!) :love: **fans self**
    Honeymoon night in the hot tub... niiiiice. :smirk:

@Springfairy556 Ugh! Feedback getting deleted is the WORST! :confounded: Try typing it out on Google Docs, because that saves like every second. ;)
    --I've seen that dress before but I'm not 100% sure where.I used to use it.If I find I'll link you.
    ^If you can wonderful! <3 If not, it's totally ok. Thank you.
    Oooohhh I am loving your medieval story so far! :smiley: More please!

@meerkattime Thank you for the compliment on my Jensen sim. <3 Glad you liked him. :) He was definitely a piece of work...

@Charlottesmom It's ok if you're late to the Supernatural party. Hubby and I were 13 years late! :lol: Love that picture! <3
    Connor's face here:
    44828580791_597390a91a_c.jpg
    ^Made me crack up SO hard! :lol: That's your Connor, with his STARE!
    large.gif
    ^If that's a huge pic sorry. :p
    Aww, Rowan. What a cutie. <3
    Julia's cuckoo expression! :lol:
    Grim cleaning up! :lol:
    Who's the frog person? :p
    Becky just went into mama bear mode. ;) I'm like, L! How can you reject Meggie? :(
    ;)
    Hmm, guys don't get preggo in your game so...maybe he got a promotion and shared it with her? :)

@coco Thanks for the debug lighting suggestion. :) I always forget about those things. :p
    Yeah I thought Jensen totally looked cute sleeping there too. <3
    Thanks. <3 Good to know that the seam wasn't noticeable. I'm sure that makes @Emily4331 feel better too. <3

@Emily4331 Keep up the great work with your clothing and shoes creations. :star: It's not easy to do. So pat yourself on the back. :)
    Harley Greenwood. :love: His face though! :lol:
    Is that a Devil's tail? :p
    Enjoying your Ambitious Loser story. :)
    Very nice to see Victor again as I'm going through the pages. :love: He reminds me of someone I just can't figure out who. My mind is fried at the moment. :pensive: Any chance you'll be sharing him? :smirk:
    Thanks for the link to the eyebrows. <3 I'm always on the hunt for good ones for guys.
    That military top is super cute!! <3
    Whatever the issue is, the punk top looks pretty darn good! :star:
    Io Ishimori is beautiful! How do you create all these pretty sims girl?? ;)
    @emorrill Ahhhh I love it! I've used that sim as a base before! She is pretty cute! Especially in my mermaid top. :tongue: I think you paired it beautifully with the grass skirt and rose sandals. I'm glad you like everything! And that it looks great in your game. Good idea with the wood texture, by the way!
    Oh yay! Glad you loved it! :blush: Thank you. <3

@Mikezumi Hey it's Cain and Niall's family again! :smiley:
    The Naughty Corner! :lol:
    I always enjoy Niall's dancing. :blush:
    Oh my that's an adorable pic of Alpin playing the violin! <3
    Ride that bull Niall! :star::p
    Cute pics of Rory and Marisa doing karaoke together. :)
    Yup. We definitely all have different simming styles and it's fun! :mrgreen:
    That pattern looks great on your SS's dress. :) (Not the short one of course :lol: )
    700 sims in your bin!? :astonished: No way!! Dang lady! :smiley:

@CravenLestat Did I see you mention folks ladies from Hidden Springs? :p That's totally MY town now! :p
    ;)
    I need to know where you find these awesome poses!!
    Oh I believe that's what your sim bin looks like. :lol:
    And agree that texture gives it a found shell look.
    ^Thanks. :blush:
    I guess I did good fashion wise there? :smirk:
    Rarity would be so proud! :lol:

Hmm....Where is she??
    :confused:

@Hallonsaft11 Thank you for complimenting my Jensen sim. <3 He really was a piece of work... ;) Now I know how God felt! :lol:

@OriginalMara Poor animals. :cry: Must be an odd glitch. :confused: Grim feeding lucky is adorable. <3

@TadOlson *Waves* :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the compliment. :)

Caught up! And I'm exhausted! :weary: My poor, aching eyes...
    (Sorry for typos, I can't fix them... :pensive: Too tired...)

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. zzzzzzz
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, quick question is there a way to have it so a horse can play with a horsee ball on a community lot? See Claire is poor and her house very small and humble and poor wildfire has no room to run around.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill , Was flipping channels tonight and spotted this fella...

43108660290_099517b14a_z.jpg

And yes, you were correct, Dylan did get a promotion and told Penny.. :wink:
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Ok, quick question is there a way to have it so a horse can play with a horsee ball on a community lot? See Claire is poor and her house very small and humble and poor wildfire has no room to run around.

Do you have NRAAS's "Retuner" mod? You can change the who, what, and where of what is allowed and what isn't, as well as how attractive Sims find it with or without different traits.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Cadh20000 wrote: »

Do you have NRAAS's "Retuner" mod? You can change the who, what, and where of what is allowed and what isn't, as well as how attractive Sims find it with or without different traits.

I don't, but will install it.So what would I do?

Also if anyone knows of any horse armor or horse blankets, that would be great!
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Cadh20000 wrote: »

I don't, but will install it.So what would I do?

Also if anyone knows of any horse armor or horse blankets, that would be great!

First off, no I don't know of any horse stuff beyond what you can get at the Store, sorry about that.

Now, with Retuner installed click on the Horse Ball, then NRAAS >> Retuner >> Object >> Options: Horse Ball and then you should be able to find where to go from there. Sorry, I haven't done the Horse Ball at all and my memory for those things when I can't refer to them as I type makes it so I can't remember the rest even when talking about "retuning" other stuff that I have worked on...
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @TadOlson Nice update to the fire hall.
    @CravenLestat April's house looks awesome. The split roof actually reminds me of my own house a bit. I hope that hot tub has a sign that says 'no townies allowed' :wink:
    @Springfairy556 5 hours is crazy. You can always use Relativity to slow the internal game clock down.
    I've never downloaded cc for pets but I've seen a few websites out there just for horses. You can try looking at some of the links here :smile:http://modthesims.info/t/590718
    I read before that you lost all your feedback that you were writing. That's awful when that happens. I used to write mine out in word, but now I just type it out on here and use the 'save draft' button extremely often :smile:
    @Emily4331 I didn't see much wrong with the school girl outfit and it looks nice with the little shrug over it. Aww Kairi looks smitten with Barry. I was going to make a joke about him being smoking hot but it's too cheesy :lol:
    @emorrill I love Goo Goo Dolls songs. I was able to find one of their compilation albums at a discount store years back. Along with Iris, Slide, Big Machine, I like Black Balloon a lot too. Have a nice restful sleep :smile:
  • Options
    @emorrill Thank you for the comments! I can share him, sure, but he might not look the same as I use many custom sliders that I can't even keep track of. :lol:

@coco There's some clipping and it makes the sim's arms too close to their body for some reason. :lol: But yeah, it isn't anything awful really.
    Thank you for the comments. LOL Yes, quite smoking hot. :tongue:
  • Options
    @coco that is with relativity set lol.I found one blanket but am trying to find armor for slings horse
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Springfairy556 I see you got it working. I had the opposite problem, wanting to get rid of all the rugs since I don´t like rabbitholes in my medieval world :D Great screens!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,123 Member
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill , Was flipping channels tonight and spotted this fella...

43108660290_099517b14a_z.jpg

And yes, you were correct, Dylan did get a promotion and told Penny.. :wink:

Oh Scott...
    That may not be the best face expression :lol: and you may be the same age as my mom but I still find you foxy! :love:

Thanks for sharing B. :kissing_heart:
    Edit: Yay I was right! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    I will leave feedback later , have to head out to the
    hairdresser soon. We got today the first snow of the fall ugh.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I visited the Goode and Bad household in Twinbrook today. Oops. Sorry @Charlottesmom :( I vaguely remember you mentioning Goodwin in one of our texts perhaps yesterday.

Goodwin in original state
    31050965928_8eb9c0ff0c_o.jpg
    Quick look as female. How she can breathe with those nostrils is a mystery to me! :#
    43111897540_69f4f7dc0e_o.jpg
    Although I normally try to keep my makeovers as true as possible to the original, I simply could not live with Goodwin's nose.
    31050964448_b9b33f04ca_o.jpg
    Final version as female.
    43111895730_ab3c103674_o.jpg
    Goodwin in-game
    44012393045_a7dfbf0c3f_o.jpg
    31051752958_160d64dc9b_o.jpg
    44012392625_1be240dc84_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3012

@Charlottesmom Rowan is breaking my heart but he's a little trooper and trying to make the best of his lot!
    Ooooh a date with Connor as payment! I hope he's not expecting more gratitude than that ;)
    Rosie is obnoxious! Picking that small, bare room for Rowan :#
    It's killing me! Rowan needs love and he's getting nothing but that nasty girl's hate! :'(
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't see why Gobias wouldn't be Cornelia's new boy toy since he has had every other female in town! :D

@Auroraskies Good thing your sim had a death flower!

@lisasc360 The janitor set looks interesting. Not sure if I could use it for anything but I am sure it would be perfect for story telling purposes.

Emily4331 Bianca is really pretty :)

@emorrill Good job on your Jensen sim :) I would suggest making his chin a little smaller and shorter. He looks cute in game :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :) Cornelia might have been smiling. I can't say I actually look at her ;)
    Abigail aged up well :)

@CravenLestat Cute kitty top :)

Page 3013

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope you feel better soon. You must be truly sick of it by now :(
    Your sims have come a long way since you first started playing :) I think that can be said for most simmers. It takes a while to get comfortable with the sliders.

@Jazzypoo Looks like you got the right ghost!

@bekkasan Thanks :) I like the way Apollo looks as a female :)

@Springfairy556 Sorry you lost your feedback :( I always type mine in notepad and save often!
  • Options
    Sinbad in original state
    44012393855_c48f4f4470_o.jpg
    Quick look as female
    43112659280_8c00d4ec1d_o.jpg
    I changed his eyebrow colour because the original colour was ugly.
    44012393315_f83b8851a7_o.jpg
    Final version as female
    44012393455_c5d2b7d6d7_o.jpg
    Sinbad in-game
    31051752478_58e5b77230_o.jpg
    44012392235_f6ffac2947_o.jpg
    44874904712_c6cd185db1_o.jpg
    :D
    44012391595_953d0d9f63_o.jpg
    43112648250_0ebbe9af7f_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3015

@Emily4331 I see you worked out transparent clothing! :)
    The football outfit is cute! Love the shoes :)
    Sorry you had problems with IP. I haven't installed it yet but am prepared for trouble when I do because I have read so many people do have problems with it. Cute pics even if the lag was unbearable.
    The veil looks good as do the boots with the bunched socks :)

@coco My boy went to Costco today with his hospital case worker and came home with American soda which made him very happy :) I don't mind if the stuff changes often because I would mostly just want chocolates and toilet paper :D
    I had a slice of pizza when my boy and I went and it was gigantic! I couldn't eat it all but I don't eat much so that's not saying a lot.
    Petrol prices are frighteningly high at the moment! :o
    Thanks :) I smiled when I loaded my save and found Vladimir's face like that :)

@Cororon Interesting pic!

@Cadh20000 Congrats on finding a unicorn :)
    LOL at the invisible bicycle rider :D
    The house looks great!
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Mikezumi

Thank you for the comment!
    I really like your namesake/simself in "Life on the farm" :smile:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Springfairy556 Hit save draft and it will be on your other tab pages after you hit refresh. It will periodically save itself, but, it is better to use the save draft button frequently.
    Looks like you got things going in the old world. :)
    Teleport! lol The last large world I used they all had horses, but still took awhile. So, I made a few camps around the world and the camps had some things for them to do as they rested. Plus, I spread the family around so there was someone for them to visit on the way to the town. I also had a market (used the WA registers) in the small village that was close to where my main sim lived so going to the city was not as frequent.

@Emily4331 Hot dude! She does look Japanese. Is the skirt made like ribbons? Io is pretty. Poor Ace will be devastated! Barry is cuter though.

@HillyBeth Hope you are having fun.

@Cadh20000 Cute and adorable puppies. The glowing thing is weird. Not a unicorn blessing? Congrats on Heather aging up. Cute outfits.

@emorrill Cute changes on the sim and I like the shell top with the grass skirt. I still see the seam though even with my bad eyes :(
    No, Jennifer bought her gown at the boutique. I don't think Jennifer's is a BEO one. Alice is the one that said she would look at her mothers first. The last one Alice tried on was an EA one though, but, I liked it if I had not found the other one.

@TadOlson Work continues I see.

@Mikezumi Cute pics of Goodwin as well as Sinbad. Sinbad still looks mean which is good you didn't take that away.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Back from hairdresser and lunch ,
    so feedback time.

@Emily4331

Lovely to see an actual update from you and not just sims.
    Great story it seems to be aswell.

@emorrill

I loved you new sim very well made,
    great job.

@Charlottesmom

Have enjoyed the updates very much.

@coco

Did you get the link I posted?

@Mikezumi

Wonderful makeovers

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @meerkattime -- I know! They were all there to mourn, but then afterwards the one was having fun! :lol: Sims are strange creatures.

@emorrill -- Perhaps... I don't believe I end up with their gravestones on the lot or anything. They just die there.
    Grim is certainly an interesting guy. :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello all - I've not achieved much today. I did manage to get the pictures off the camera - I bought a new card reader. At least this one seems to be a better made item than the one I used to use. I do still have it but can't find the cord that connects it to the computer. This new one has the cord attached to it permanently.

I had a bit of exercise yesterday and got sore for it and very tired. I didn't get as many photos as I'd hoped, and the tulips were not fully open so I think I'll go back next Tuesday as it is still on next week. After that the flowers probably won't be at their best.

@Charlottesmom Here are a few pictures.

Toowoomba001s.jpg

Toowoomba002s.jpg

Toowoomba003s.jpg

As for the game, I hope to get started on another 30 grandchildren video tomorrow. Actually started it today but didn't have enough recorded to do anything useful with it. I just recorded a bit more so hopefully that'll mean I can do the video tomorrow.

I also recorded some video of the house I built on the hillside. It isn't fully furnished yet but there is enough in it to show you what is there. I used the Steel family from the old 2009 game in Riverview. You may remember I posted pictures of their makeovers a few months ago when I first found their game. I've added them to Moonfall Island and that world will soon be added to the big game and then I'll connect them to Patience and Christopher. They were the parents of Dan Steel, the father of the household, but it was just a much earlier game. So since they are descended from Patience and Christopher, I think it reasonable to add them to the family tree.

House_On-_Hill001.jpg

Just watching them explore the various levels of their new house made it feel like a dolls house. I've not had that feeling so strongly with any of my previous sims houses.

I think I might go get some sleep now - hopefully I'll be fully recovered in the morning.

Happy Simming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top