Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 Congrats on the pregnancy and birth of little Heather, she's a cute one! Jetpack slowdance does not sound like the safest thing to do while pregnant though 0.O

I don't think so either! When they started I thought she'd at least use her jetpack as well, but through the whole dance he, the one who initiated the dance, was the only one to use a jetpack.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 Congrats on the pregnancy and birth of little Heather, she's a cute one! Jetpack slowdance does not sound like the safest thing to do while pregnant though 0.O

I don't think so either! When they started I thought she'd at least use her jetpack as well, but through the whole dance he, the one who initiated the dance, was the only one to use a jetpack.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime I messed up so had to scrap the idea..I killed April

Will try some other time

Ok bye

Why you still here :|

You think I am lying :#

:smirk:

7z082Ai.png

Am done just taking pics :smiley:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @coco -- Thanks. :)
    Wow, four generations! Though your lifespan settings are probably shorter than mine.
    Penelope does have the animal expert LTR so pets do live a big longer in my game anyway.

@plushtrap_107 -- Indeed. :)
    I have been trying to get Lucky to romance the Avilas' dog Princess next door... but she's been playing hard to get. :lol:
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Cadh20000 wrote: »

Living on the edge! :lol:

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Auroraskies That's good to know. Jellybean ghosts always look a little creepy to me, though.

@king_of_simcity7 I have no clue. I was just trying to be cheeky.

@CravenLestat rec'd

@Jazzypoo That's interesting. I've never had to evict ghosts from an all-ghost household. I wonder why they stayed in the house. When I play a Ghost Hunter, the residents usually leave while my Sim is there.

@bekkasan Thank you. I think it's more fun that way.
    ****Congrats on the wedding!

@Springfairy556 I always have a separate tab for feedback and make sure I hit Save Draft before switching tabs.

@meerkattime Alison and Abigail are mother and daughter. I have no idea how Abigail's eyes turned out that amazing. Hopefully she'll be on the Exchange in the next couple of days (it all depends on if I remember to upload her when I start up my game later).

@Charlottesmom I'm about 3 seasons behind at the moment, so don't feel too bad. Also, I still haven't gotten around to watching GOT.

@Emily4331 If you get stressed, have a cookie. :cookie:
    ****It looks like a good start. Part of the magic can be that part of their limbs disappear... (joking)
    ****Sorry you gave up on the World. Did you try using EllaCharmed's fix? You can find it here if you're interested.

@OriginalMara Glad you got it fixed.

@Cororon We don't need to get it to think it's amusing.

@Cadh20000 Ooh. Black Unicorn. My Bonehilda's always glitch because I can never remember to send them back to bed at night.

@Mikezumi Why don't you just use Pregnancy Controller to cancel it out?

@msbeckycat Great updates!! Looks like everyone's skills are progressing nicely. Poor Chad needing a babysitter most days.

@kaykea Sounds interesting. Is there a mod or something that adds drugs?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was back with Maribel Goetz last night. I finally broke down and bought her a cheap bookcase and a WA treasure chest to put things in. Next time I play her, I'm going to have to take a picture of her insect collection, because it's rather impressive. She usually gets 2 or 3 when she dumpster dives. Still no double bed, though. She did get a TV and a nice mirror through EA friend gifts. I have a picture of her working on her garden.
    rS2ZHam.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @MoonandStars83

They are very psychadelic :wink:
    'Long life' are the prettiest ones, with their trail of star glitter.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @MoonandStars83 hehe disappearing limb magic. Yes :lol:
    I will try the fix at some point, I'm sure.
    I need a couple of cookies with the way my mood has been. :cookie::cookie:
  • Options
    Started a new game. Already enjoying it. Here's day 1!
    The Ambitious Loser
    Meet Kairi Satomura. She's just moved to Bridgeport in hopes of making it big as a rockstar. There's just one problem...She doesn't have a clue how to play a single instrument!
    P5HFKY5.png

Even if she does practice every day.
    Q8us9K9.png

But hopefully, with the help of friends, she'll be able to achieve her dreams!

Some neighbors came over to welcome her to the neighborhood. Immediately noticed Ace Wilde as he was in his swimwear. :lol:
    xv2u2AQ.png

Kairi and Ace became fast friends. Chatting about music. Showing each other cat videos.
    nkLOIcX.png
    With no cats. :(

And breaking it down on the world's smallest dance floor.
    qwlOKUP.png

Kairi learned Ace was a virtuoso. Perhaps they could form a band! First, though, she wanted to get to know him better so she took him out to a movie.
    aUYmYsb.png

And to Eugi's afterwards for some pizza and a jam session!
    vTKIVJS.png

CsIA4oc.png
    :heart: These two goofballs already.

MrEDR5h.png

A hug to send him off.
    KkvjAtf.png

And with her first day going so well for her, Kairi was able to sleep easy.
    qlaDidl.png

Let's hope tomorrow brings just as much joy! :smiley:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime Exiting game and sending,I took wayyyy!!!! to many pics. :s But here is her formal during a calendar shoot.

09y47G8.png

Unflirty
    Snob
    Diva
    Vehicle Enthusiast (I am putting a car in her inventory)
    Loves the heat

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    I think i commented on this before, but today my sims had their very first child. They had a boy and are really happy about it.
  • Options
    @meerkattime I'm sorry it's lagging for you. :( Darn world.
    That would be Kairi. Show someone a cat video, cover the cat with your finger. :lol:

The Ambitious Loser
    Another day another dollar! Today, Kairi's plans are to get a part time job to pay for her dreams...and to buy groceries. She really needs groceries. :lol:
    0TEGagn.png

She decided to get said part time job at the grocery store as a clerk. Well, after she chatted with Ace. Who called multiple times in one day. :neutral: Kinda creepy, bro.
    qk62TUe.jpg

After she got her job, she went to hang out at the summer festival and enjoy a snowcone.
    ntlpxnM.jpg

And have some fun on the swingset. Never too old! :smiley:
    BAWCaDm.jpg

She spent the rest of her day at various music classes at the theater to hone her skills, immediately tripping on her way out the door. :lol: When night came, she decided to head to Eugi's to jam a bit and have some fun before heading home.
    2FOScyl.png

There, she met Matilda Smart, another musician!
    ItcnXch.png

She chatted with Matilda a bit before heading down to the bar area.
    jQbc50H.png

There, she become the happiest person to ever play a bass.
    JSKSVPS.png

And met Rafael Striker. :smile:
    kMDE6Tf.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    A bit of feedback...L/A passed out even if I don't directly comment to you.

@Mikezumi , LOL!! Loving that expression on Vlad.
    **I LOVE your save with Lachie and Rory even though I feel he and his wife may be moving out soon... :cry:
    **Those two used to get the naughty corner quite frequently if memory serves. It's been months and my brain is now peanut butter!
    **So nice seeing all the kids and mates again!
    **Totally forgot she got pregnant while in where are they again Monte Vista?? **Seriously my lack of brain... :dizzy:
    **Waking wish to ride the bull...LOL!
    **Almost forgot how adorable Rory was...
    **Wait, no they're in France right...
    **The two seater clown car!
    **Ha...I was right at first MV!!
    **Lachie blowing a kiss...Mister irresistible!
    **I should move Apollo in with J and C and see who starts the most fights, I bet poor C would be a target.

@TadOlson , Lovely Logan update..

@Silverofdreams30 , Great pics of Audra, Ty and the preforming lady.

@Cadh20000 , Not sure on Heather's favorite color….Yellow... LOL!! :wink:
    **She's a cute toddler!
    **LOVE Unicorns!!
    **Nice looking house, pretty décor.

@Auroraskies , Jelly bean ghosts are my favorite, such pretty colors.
    **I really like that painting, the subtle colors are perfect. So peaceful.

@lisasc360 , The janitor set is great! that Sandy gal makes great CC.. :smiley:

@CravenLestat , Will go get the top soon, have been avoiding the computer all day.
    **Pretty round kitty!!
    **I think I'm going to like snobby April..
    **Pearl makes a wonderful Barbara I Dream of Genie genie!! :heart: (I love all incarnations of her...I should play her and Vlad again.)

@emorrill , Jensen seems like one of your old Sims to me now for all I have seen him while you were creating him... :wink:
    **Huh...his face does look thinner in game, didn't notice it so much on my iPad. He still looks good though, I hate it when Sims look so different in CAS and live!!

@MoonandStars83 , Nice picture of Abigail, love her hair!
    **From what you said the other day it sounds like you're watching 2 series right now...you'll get around to GoT one of these days.
    **Would love to see her insect collection!

@February11 , Now you're making me want to find that bed!!

@Karritz , Great info on that bed, I'm going to hunt it down.
    **Would love to see some pretty flower pictures!

@Nikkei_Simmer , Dude, You're falling apart! Hope you feel better very very soon!! Glad the meds are helping.

@Jazzypoo , Your poor Ghost Hunter...in an all ghost house, at least the other ghost seem to think the right ghost was taken.
    **LOL!! It looks like ghost roommates can be pretty silly.

@bekkasan , I'm sure Rowan would love to run away from home but since the attic is locked and Rosie is in control of the keys he's probably not going far for awhile. :cry:
    **And Marshall is off the market ladies!!
    **Such pretty wedding pictures the forest setting is perfect!
    **Jennifer's dress is pretty, I've never seen that one the flowers on the front are a wonderful touch.
    **The last picture...LOL!! Marshall's expression! :lol:
    **Wonderful update!! :heart:

@meerkattime , Thank you for the wonderful feedback.. :smiley:

@Springfairy556 , That stinks that you lost all that CC! :flushed:

@king_of_simcity7 , Hope you're having fun! I'd love to go on a Beatles tour when we get to England.

@coco , Rosie is only a total jerk to Rowan (she's an angel to her mom), I was never going to explain why, but I just might.
    **Will check out Open your mind...hope it's on youtube. :wink:
    **This story is very much a tortured soul story, I named a sim Jace...gotta dig him up. I loved him!
    **I think I saw at least part of The Book Thief, will see if it's on Netflix or on demand..
    **The opener for Death Note is very harsh to my ears (maybe because I just bought all the episodes on my iPad and I watch them with headphones on).. :wink:
    **OMG!! The Sense and Sensibility with Kate Winslet and Alan Rickman....I adore that one sooooooo much!! How could anyone not love AR, his voice alone is sooo sexy!! I've never seen the P&P with Keira...I saw the BBC one I'm pretty sure.
    **Rosie will meet Jasper very soon...

@Cororon , I don't get it put it's a cool picture!

@Emily4331 , I like IP and usually gut it before I play as I play only for pictures. I have read it is drastically unplayable unless you fix certain lots.
    **Yes, lag stinks!!
    **Pretty Veil..
    **That tail!! :smiley:
    **I very much like the name Kairi. very beautiful!
    **Nice bathing suit Ace...no wonder she took a shine to him.
    **The boots look great on her.
    **The future bandmates look like they are having a ball!
    **Nice start to the story. :smiley:

@Hallonsaft11 , Thank you for the feedback! :smile:
    **I do play game guided on occasion, my favorite challenge was a hand off..8 Sims in one small house and you just watch them, or if you want you can control one and only one. They do some bizarre stuff! but yeah, when I'm doing a story most of it is highly controlled for the screenshots I want.
    **I think Sebastian is a pretty nice looking guy, but your Ben is wonderful!!
    **I'm modless so SP is the EA version which everyone says is horrible.

:smiley:
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Charlottesmom

I think I like @Cadh20000 's 'painted picture' better :wink:, but they both share an opening to the horizon :smile:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Had a good day today thanks :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Boo I just crashed my game on accident. :grimace: Let a mod do something I shouldn't have. :lol:

@Charlottesmom Thank you for the sweet comments! :3 Yes, hopefully Kairi will have a band together in no time!
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    @bekkasan - Thanks! I like the ghost hunting career once I learned how to work around the glitches.

@meerkattime - Kiitos paljon! My husband is from Turku, I'm American so I don't know much more Finnish than that haha. It's always nice to meet a Finn!
    That was honestly the weirdest call my sim has gotten, all the ghosts kept cancelling interactions so that they could react to all the ghosts that entered the room so I had to keep watch the entire time haha. It got kind of chaotic.

@Hallonsaft11 - I know haha. Just another day in Moonlight Falls.

@MoonandStars83 - It was a first for me too! I don't think the residents could leave even if they wanted to. They kept cancelling interactions to react to the angry ghosts. One of the poor Goth ghosts attempted to make like 3 autumn salads and got interrupted by a ghost every time lol.

@Charlottesmom - I'm not sure if it was a real haunting, or if he was just a bad roommate and they wanted him out :D

@Silverofdreams30 - Thanks! It would have been funny to add more ghosts with the haunting curse, but unfortunately the game won't let me anymore because my other sim resurrected all the ghosts in the cemetery as zombies. That's a sentence that only makes sense in the the Sims lol
  • Options
    The Ambitious Loser
    Today didn't go so well for Kairi (or her maker :tongue: - darn crashing!)

First, she woke up looking in a bit of a haze.
    5GXoQVv.png

Then, she tried to make waffles and burned them. She proceeded to cry about it. :lol: Me too, Kairi. Me too.
    mFuAoWA.png

Then she clogged her toilet. :neutral:
    4qcHw1U.png

And her co-workers think she's a loser. :(
    tNMtg7m.jpg?1

But at least during the day, she got to eat her favorite food at the fair. :lol:
    ffFLv7n.jpg

But, at least she met some new buddies - Lilly-bo Chique and Kai Leiko.
    93vezmt.png

MwSTQyl.png

She met Ace and Eugi's later that day and gave him a present she bought him - a mummy music box!
    P32GoFy.png

And spent the night jamming with Ace.
    hCiCO0y.png

Despite the fact that he mocked her earlier in the night. :(
    LmDEoVq.png

• Options
    Converting Kairi a new outfit before I launch the game up again. :smiley:
    kd3KNFj.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the comments!
    @cororon

(I don't get it)
    It looks like Buffy struggling with her attraction to Spike :wink:

Close! The lips are representing spambots from the "Lip family". A certain bot creates names like "StephenLip" and "RaymondBip". Another moderator on Boolprop made an awesome drawing of me kicking them, so I recreated it in the game. The lips are phones made by ATS3 that I put on OMSPs. :blush:
    EJRvlLO.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Emily4331 -- Great start to a new story! :)

Okay, what is this deal with stray animals wanting to die on my family's lot? First there was a stray dog on their porch, and now this cat...

I wouldn't have even noticed except the mourn was showing up in everyone' s queue, which I promptly deleted so they could sleep. (But I let Lucky stay). So the stray cat was mourned by three paparazzi and a dog. :lol: (Dice was there, but not mourning). And of course, Grim then fed Lucky a couple treats (to help with his sadness?) before leaving.

Grim-and-stray-cat.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat2.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat3.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat4.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat5.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat6.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat7.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat8.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat9.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat10.jpg
    Grim-and-stray-cat11.jpg
  • Options
    @OriginalMara Dice and Lucky are killing the other pets! We will be sending investigators shortly. :tongue:

Thank you :blush:
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @Emily4331 This dress:

P32GoFy.png

So pretty! Do you remember where you got it? :)

Also I'd love to see you crank out some hottie guy Sims the way you create the ladies. :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top