Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh wow, I've never seen an Amazon treat her daughter like Mor treats hers. What is she, a means to raise to power again? Or is it because she still reminds Mor of Aulani and that she's lost him to Ysa? Anyway Alena will try to prove her mother she's worthy of her acknowledgment which could pose quite some problems to tribe Wahine. :/ Now we know where Alex got his determination from but it's good we didn't know Alena before him otherwise I would have been a bit scared :#
    Seriously, Newlin? Kanui is too old for Kiko because he's five suns older? Yeah, he could practically be her grandfather :joy: She seems like such a sweet one though, I can barely imagine her as a warrior! Had to laugh at the title of the book.

Mor is very different. Alena, to her, is a masterpiece. She doesn't like how "manly" Alena is and she does remind her of Aulani, the love she lost. This could be part of the reason she treats her like that. Another part is she's training her to rise in power and in the "new Amazon order" that Mor hopes to create, power will be everything as well as strength. Do you think Mor will be happy just being second in command of the Amazon? ;)

Newlin...he's grasping at straws here, lying to himself. He wants to believe Kanui is too old for her and he'd make a better match. Kiko does look all sweet here but she does have a will and she wants to work on her strength, which she hasn't yet. Hopefully, she'll turn into a formidable Champion. Tribe Wahine needs her. (and all the slaves.)

That book title...bahahaaa! Kanui missed his calling. He should have been a smut novelist. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    @pammiechick
    you are so cruel... you left us on a cliffhanger :'(:D
    What is Mor's plan? Will Newlin get the girl? Why is there so much bad foreshadowing for the Wahines? :s
  • Options
    Damaro wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    What is Mor's plan? Will Newlin get the girl? Why is there so much bad foreshadowing for the Wahines? :s

Sorry I’ve left you hanging. I’ve been waiting on the new pack. Now that it’s out, updates will resume next week.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @pammiechick

Sorry I’ve left you hanging. I’ve been waiting on the new pack. Now that it’s out, updates will resume next week.

Getting your answer by waiting so long someone else poses your question :D Best plan there is! Hehe
    *wants... new... updates... it's... like... an addiction...*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @pammiechick

Getting your answer by waiting so long someone else poses your question :D Best plan there is! Hehe
    *wants... new... updates... it's... like... an addiction...*

Ha ha...this jungle,pack is perfect! :D Sorry for the wait!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm back!!! Sorry, D & K's 5th generation sidelined me a bit. Lots of preparations are going on...that said, I wanted to wait for jungle adventure and am I glad I did!!! Love it for the Amazon!

I'll just drop this off, Amazons!

I'm out of town all next week, but I'm still hopeful, I may get in one chapter to give you during that week. We'll see!

rT0Gj82.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Newlin got his wish but too bad for him, so did Kiko. I like Runio and Kiko together they make a cute couple! You do it every time @pammiechick leave me wondering what comes next. All hail the Queen of cliffhangers.
    Safe travels! <3
  • Options
    The temple? What does Newlin promise himself from it? :o Is that really the best way to enhance Kiko's mana?
    Said that already, but I just love Runoi and his daughters together. Father-daughter-relationships are the best! <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Newlin got his wish but too bad for him, so did Kiko. I like Runio and Kiko together they make a cute couple! You do it every time @pammiechick leave me wondering what comes next. All hail the Queen of cliffhangers.
    Safe travels! <3

LOL...so true...we shall see what comes next for Newlin and his schemes.

Thank you!
    The temple? What does Newlin promise himself from it? :o Is that really the best way to enhance Kiko's mana?
    Said that already, but I just love Runoi and his daughters together. Father-daughter-relationships are the best! <3

He doesn't tell a lie, but his plan is to get her alone and wow her with all he will teach her.

I was happy to include little Hoku! Runoi is a wonderful father!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hormones hormones hormones! :D Well, we'll see where they will lead that funny love triangle ;)
    Mor and Leia... Oh, it sounds very dangerous and I think Leia already did a mistake... :/
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    Whoa! Oh! WHAT? Tribe Wahine is back?!
    /flails

Why did I not get a notification? I signed up for the mailing list AND the pre-order

Customer service will be receiving a strongly worded letter.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Hormones hormones hormones! :D Well, we'll see where they will lead that funny love triangle ;)
    Mor and Leia... Oh, it sounds very dangerous and I think Leia already did a mistake... :/

You could be right...I hear tribal drums in the distance.

Ha...yes! Teenage hormones abound. Hee!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Whoa! Oh! WHAT? Tribe Wahine is back?!
    /flails

Why did I not get a notification? I signed up for the mailing list AND the pre-order

Customer service will be receiving a strongly worded letter.

SORRY!!! <3:kissing_heart: There's not much to catch up on. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Awww Kalani and Runoi got another little boo :)
    The little spark looks like Runoi! At least her colors.
    I would have bet on Firelily, Poppy, Marigold and Tulip, but Petal is such a way sweeter nickname <3

Huh, I wonder if Newlin still got a chance? Seems like Kiko has lost her hearth for good.
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    And it's on wordpresssss /dance
    Whoa, extra brownies for you, Pamazon, for your use of the word 'sagacity'; nice.

I'm so happy, and I have no idea what's going on! :D But boy did I miss Runoi!
    Panicking, Runoi spills the cake bowl on the floor. “Do not worry, my love, I am here to serve you in your hour of torture. We will do this together!”

I love him so much <3

Ahh! War! Deceit! Jealousy! Rivalry! Oh Wahines, how I have missed thee /pets
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Awww Kalani and Runoi got another little boo :)
    The little spark looks like Runoi! At least her colors.
    I would have bet on Firelily, Poppy, Marigold and Tulip, but Petal is such a way sweeter nickname <3

Huh, I wonder if Newlin still got a chance? Seems like Kiko has lost her hearth for good.

She does! She has his coloring and I’ve peeked in CAS...she’s a beauty much like her sister! They have a gorgeous mix. Ohhh firelily...I like that one.

Newlin is crafty. We shall see! >:)
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    And it's on wordpresssss /dance
    Whoa, extra brownies for you, Pamazon, for your use of the word 'sagacity'; nice.

I'm so happy, and I have no idea what's going on! :D But boy did I miss Runoi!
    Panicking, Runoi spills the cake bowl on the floor. “Do not worry, my love, I am here to serve you in your hour of torture. We will do this together!”

I love him so much <3

Ahh! War! Deceit! Jealousy! Rivalry! Oh Wahines, how I have missed thee /pets

Runoi is one of my favorite characters to write next to my Harry Horrid character.

Sagacity—props to you for knowing the word. One thing about the Wahines...they have a better handle on the English language than the Days. :joy:

And sorry you’re confused. It’s a nightmare coming back 18 months later. Hopefully you’ll settle in. I’m going to focus on Newlin/Kiko/Kanui triangle, Mor/Leia plight, and Makana/Runoi/Kalani/Hoku fam. We might venture to the palace and see Queen Hawika from time to time too. <3

And things are heating up in the Amazon! I’ve missed you!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Horsielover4everHorsielover4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey pammiechick, will this story be updated again? I'm a longtime fan, been with you since the start, but only recently exited Lurk Mode :)
  • Options
    Hey pammiechick, will this story be updated again? I'm a longtime fan, been with you since the start, but only recently exited Lurk Mode :)

Yes, will tears help? I can't cry on command but if it would convince you, I'll learn to :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Well, I’m about to finish my other story. I have been thinking about finishing this one, too, and have screenshots for the next chapter, so yes, I’ll be posting again. Be on the lookout for it sometime in October.

So glad I still have a few Amazons out there!

Yes, will tears help? I can't cry on command but if it would convince you, I'll learn to :p

Aww...yes, they do help. I’ve missed the story, too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick I kept seeing the word finishing... Does this mean one chapter and then no more Amazon, no more Day & Knight?? :o

I guess either way I have enjoyed both stories very much and will look forward to whatever you have in store for us!! <3<3
  • Options
    That's what I thought too @haswh :scream: And I'm so worried now.

Together, @MrsRacooney and I will wail like banshees in chorus if it is of help :'(
    I missed the Wahine Amazons so much :(
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    haswh wrote: »
    @pammiechick I kept seeing the word finishing... Does this mean one chapter and then no more Amazon, no more Day & Knight?? :o

I guess either way I have enjoyed both stories very much and will look forward to whatever you have in store for us!! <3<3

Well...D & K is about to finish for a while. But I do have plans to do gens 6-10, but I’m taking a break. Amazon will finish after Gen 6. But it has loads of chapters before that happens. I have RL writing to do first.

While everyone is waiting on those, I will be posting a fantasy that I know you’ll enjoy (if you like fantasy that is...not everyone is a fan of that.) So, no worries. These stories will not be finishing up for quite a while.
    That's what I thought too @haswh :scream: And I'm so worried now.

Together, @MrsRacooney and I will wail like banshees in chorus if it is of help :'(
    I missed the Wahine Amazons so much :(

Lol! Awww...I’m so glad! I’ve heard and promise to resume. I’m already up on chapters for the fantasy so I’ll have time! Glad for my Amazons! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks so muck pammiechick :)
  • Options
    > @Horsielover4ever said:
    > Thanks so muck pammiechick :)

I meant much, not muck
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Do you know when you’ll be able to resume this? I miss the Amazons :/
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    Do you know when you’ll be able to resume this? I miss the Amazons :/

I’ve been thinking about my Amazons. I’ve got to catch up around here from the holidays. Good news, though, I actually have the next chapter shot! So hopefully in January.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg