Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had to live in a TS4 world where would you live

Comments

• Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Willow Creek
    I like the New Orleans vibe Willow Creek gives
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Windenburg
    BB gone quite overcrowded :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    It was either gonna be Brindleton Bay or San Myshuno.

Brindleton Bay for the beaches, and San Myshuno reminds me of San Francisco.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I live in a country with looong, cold winters with (normally) lots of snow. With the exception of this year, the summers are not that warm either. I chose Oasis Springs because I'd really like to get away from the snow :D
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Windenburg
    I'm actually in between Windenburg, San Myshuno, or Magnolia Promenade (remodeled).
    I like being able to walk out of my home and be in close proximity to shops, cafes, etc.

But I think I'd pick Windenburg :heart:
    It has a European feel, nice views, and that cute cafe lol
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited August 2018
    New Crest(full of new homes)
    New Crest
    I picked Newcrest because my main family of 30 generations (before I turned aging off) has lived in Newcrest in their 3 floor house with 2 basement levels and a giant roof deck on the Rippling Flats lot. The rest of their neighborhood is filled with their relatives and friends, so it's a great place for my main family to make fond memories with their family and friends! Rippling Flats is between a pirate ship jungle gym and a park with a grill, 2 picnic tables, a public restroom and 2 sets of monkey bars, so it's a great lot for starter homes, when your Sims can't afford too many toys for their children, and it's also great once the family has earned millions of dollars and expanded their home to the maximum space a 40X30 lot can accommodate. I've played my main family since I started to play TS4 in September 2015, and they've always lived on that lot. Of course, I have a few "sometimes" games now in different save files.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    San Myshuno
    I've never lived in a city, but I feel my calling to live in one someday.
  • Options
    Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I chose Brindleton Bay because it's the closest to where I actually live and I love the ocean!
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Willow Creek
    After building today in Willow Creek I want to be Goth's neighbor. Very nice area and train for traveling.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I'm sorry Windenburg. I love you to all my hearts, but then I realize that Brindleton Bay is my dream world.

Windenburg and Brindleton Bay is a really tough battle for me. :D
  • Options
    NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    It’s got to be Brindleton Bay for me, I just love it.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Yay! Brindleton Bay is winning. :p
  • Options
    VictoryX51VictoryX51 Posts: 10 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    In real life I work with animals, so Brindleton Bay is a no-brainer.
  • Options
    BoardwalkBoardwalk Posts: 25 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay so I can live right on the dock in my boathouse I made :)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Windenburg
    I had to pick Windenburg because I love the style of houses and the scenery to explore around Windenburg. I love the ruins and the old pool lot. But, my first pick would have actually been Granite Falls because I have always wanted to live in a modern log cabin situated near a creek (somewhere like flagstaff Arizona) with big pine tree’s, and where it snows. I love the look and smell of pine tree’s. I grew up on a desert similar to Oasis Springs which has a beauty all of it own too. It is funny my simself started in Oasis Springs (a place like where I grew up) moved to willow creek next, closer to where I live now (lots of canals here, it’s an agriculture town) and now she lives in a nice big lot in Windenburg, someplace I could really see myself in. And I had not really thought about that until I saw this thread.... lol.
  • Options
    StellaInterpolStellaInterpol Posts: 10 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay for sure! It's right up my aesthetic alley, and so beautifully done.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno. I'm a big city girl.
  • Options
    CpinkzCpinkz Posts: 4 New Member
    I love Windenburg and Willow Creek. Love the nature vibes!!
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay for me. That's where my favorite household lives. The whole area reminds me of my late grandparents' hometown, which is surrounded by wonderful lakes and beaches, robust fish markets, and open fields.

All my played households have pets since I'm fond of adopting the strays in the Bay <3
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    ConzalosConzalos Posts: 6 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay/San Myshuno, because I've lived in the city and the suburbs!!
  • Options
    fh4simsfh4sims Posts: 16 Member
    Windenburg
    I love the urban district area (?) -- the right side of Windenburg. My 2nd choice would be Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    If an only if something can be done about all the sick and dirty pets walking around.
    EA really needs to do something about all those pets with ill health and fleas.

Other than that, I guess it's Windenburg.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love Bridelton Bay it’s just the best with everything it’s is kinda country like but kinda city like and I love everything else about it
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Windenburg
    I was going to vote for Newcrest (empty) because I'm a hermit, but since that's not an option :p I went with Windenburg so I can hang out on an island, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Good choice Windenburg was my second choice