Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Cherry season ain't over.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Cherry season is never over! c:
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    New chapter today?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Irishsong not today-yesterday, but yes today-Thuesday!

Last chapter...
    TXkPs03.png

Everyone at The Rise noticed what’s up between Kebab and Nubbins and had a little titter at their expense (bc they just SO cute now or something); except Hattie, she wasn’t super impressed about the cuteness, but seemed pretty glad the bickering’s done?

Sabit had a looong chit chat with Deshret about men, and babies, and magic, and primordial beings etc, but mostly Desh just freaked out about her hair and had to go take a nap and try not to have a mental breakdown.

Later, Pili went to offer Nubs some advice on how to bang better, but ended up using it as a teaching moment for Amazon Morality, bc he’s everyone’s daddy, ok…also, turns out Queen Kebab might not be as much of a sure thing as we (and she) thought!

Onward!

DIAox9a.png

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2018
    Everything’s getting so intense! :scream: Especially for your modern folks!

Aw man... I can feel this all building toward a climax (Heh :smirk: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 yesss, we are most definitely working toward a climax >:)o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry Cassandra, Pili might be getting old, but not that old. :'(

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen sad, but true! Poor bean, that's what you get when you don't listen to your witch though!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Pile is NOT getting old. He is getting yummier.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

He's, uh, 'ripening' :smiley:
    Yeah!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Hehehe. Yeah, poor Cassy. And Mosi, maybe you can fall in love with a priestess to keep you busy?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

He's, uh, 'ripening' :smiley:
    Yeah!

I'd say like a peach but he's bald like a nectarine. :grimace:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor poor Cassie! She's going off the deep end. :# I also noticed her hair change! :o I just hope she doesn't go completely insane although I would understand why if she did. All her children and her husband too! I think that might do it for anyone and she lives under special circumstances.
    Doesn't surprise me about the twins or their parents knowing you Fruity! >:)
    And then there's poor Mosi just as lost there as he was at home. And Anubis is not much help with actions or words.

Great chapter! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh it sure did change! :o
    Poor Cassie; someone hand that woman a bottle of hair dye, stat! I mean, that won't fix the lack of kids and husband issue, but it's a start?

Me?? It's those fairies! I'm totes innocent :innocent:

That's a good point, Mosi is pretty lost wherever he is; maybe one day he'll find his place in this crazy world, but it doesn't look like Nubbins is too interested in helping him out there, does it, lol :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Thuesday Monday!
    Marketa has some things to get off her chest ( :scream: )...

Last chapter...
    fKGg1LB.png

The witches warned Cassie not to go see Bastet-Selene by herself but she was like “lol, it’s fine guise (spies)”, except it really wasn’t and now she gonna need some hair dye and probably have to hear someone day “told you so”.

Aries and Orion got some mail from mummy and daddy that basically said “bai!” so they made out a little (as twins do) and decided to peace out and see the world or something.

Then Artemis visited her Aunty Holly, but not because she wanted to go hiking and get more steps, but because she’s looking for something (or maybe someone?).

Lastly, Mosi took us on a bummed out tour of the new vampire bachelor pad and kind of missed his mom (or at least her decorating flair). Turns out Anubis is a pretty chill, but kind of antisocial, roomie.

Onward!

frWAW3J.png

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So that's what it's like inside a lamia's head, LOL. I can't get over how cool that serpent bod looks.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    So that's what it's like inside a lamia's head, LOL. I can't get over how cool that serpent bod looks.

Who knew she just wanted a snake baby? <3

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    "The Ayar Descendant did occasionally show hints of intelligence, to be fair" :joy::joy::joy: Yeah, one gotta be fair I mean he has survived for what? 30 Years or so. Which tells us that he is smart enough to allow the breathing reflex before choking! :o That is something to acknowledge, right?
    What Nerissa changed into her human form so she wouldn't scare that monster of a bear away? She's so considerate! (And probably very desperate, as well. What if her weird offspring will be born with that bear's fur? That would be so heavy and make it difficult to live in the water!)
    But oh my goodness, what does she even want more? That girl is playing with the food a crocodile! Look how fearless she is! :o Let's hope she didn't inherit any of Waldo's allergies because otherwise we'll all have to be afraid to be killed by her sneezes. Or so. :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2018
    Ahhhhhh I loved this chapter so much :bawling::heart:

Man, Marketa is a walking tragedy haha. She does these despicable things that she KNOWS are despicable all because she thinks she has no other choice. And drugging herself into partial madness on top of it all... well, it clearly doesn’t make her harmful and erratic choices any less :/ And it’s again such a sad show of desperation...

If life had dealt her a different hand, I think she could have been a strong and wise ruler. She certainly has the ambition and drive, and a desire to see the kingdom prosper too. If only she weren’t so blinded by ambition and paranoia and led down this dark path... :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster who knew Lamias were so goal oriented? :scream: (I love it too, omg, the cc in this community!)

@InfraGreen don't we all tho? :mrgreen:

@MrsRacooney LOL!
    Well yeah! Nearly 30 decades of successful breathing! That's something to be proud of 10/10.
    Nerissa is the MOST considerate (just ask her, she'll tell you), because she knows how scary monsters are, even if she maybe doesn't always think through what kind of babies her mate-meals would make :grimace:
    OMG. Killer sneezes, maybe it's her secret power? (It'snot, kekekekeke).
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 I'm glad you approve!
    She is a bit of a walking tragedy; sometimes poor choices made in our youth can impact us for the rest of our lives :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Guys, let's play a caption game with this pic. It is too good not to.

GZomhI9.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Marketa is truly evil! But I guess it's not really all her fault. Her Mother is the one to still be stuck in her head with all those wise thoughts.

Nerissa is one cool character! Even though she is a Lamia she tries to make her victims more comfortable with a form more pleasing to them. But now she is looking for another human, even if she really doesn't know what they really are, for her next mate/meal/spawn parent?!?!

Excited to see what Taveah is all about. Fact 1. She likes to take some form of drug, that smells like some kind of herb, and lay flat on her face to dream! Please keep her she looks so happy!
  • Options
    @Maladi777 omg, I fully support any and all attempts to caption that pic; and bonus points to anyone (that I haven't spoiled I guess) on what that pic it alluding too >:)

@haswh aww, Marketa is a complicated lady, that's for sure! Lots and lots of questionable decisions and circumstances went into forming the person we love to hate today! :mrgreen:

Nerissa is very professional, and takes her job as the Simchu Pichu Lamia very seriously! Victim comfort is only one part of the lamia duties, but maybe the most important part?
    You are correct; it's open season on humans now >:)

Taveah is here to stay (for now), despite how Pili feels; unless Raet says no. But, let's be honest, has Raet ever said no? :smiley:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Raet has probably never said no. She's definitely not a disciplinarian.

I enjoyed the chapter. It's good to see other characters get some coverage, but to be honest I would read anything you wrote about your story.
    jzZP0sJ.png