Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can toddlers that are potty trained use public restrooms?

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
Can toddlers that are potty trained use public restrooms (the ones you can’t see inside)?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    The stalls? No, they can use the potty chair on their own but not a regular toilet. :)
  • Options
    @Rflong7 Thank you. Do you know if they can use a potty chair at a community lot if I make a bathroom and put one there?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I don't have the mod that allows toddlers to go to community lots so I can't say. :(
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I don't have the mod that allows toddlers to go to community lots so I can't say. :(

Oh, I just thought you could take them with you. I haven’t tried taking them yet.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Oh, I just thought you could take them with you. I haven’t tried taking them yet.

In The Sims 2 you can't take babies, toddlers, kittens, and puppies to community lots without using mods.
    If you send all the family members to the community lot, you get an option to either leave someone behind or hire a nanny.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2018
    Stalls are available on home lots but toddlers can't use them.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.