Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite vampire superpower?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Superspeed
    I like super speed because it makes taking care of toddlers in a big house so much easier.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Mist form
    Mist form is pretty cool. I hope for sorcerers they can Poof around, and we can choose the cloud of smoke color particles they travel in.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sun resistance
    I keep forgeting my vampires have powers, lol, because I like vampires only for their bloodsucking ability.

I always chose sun resistance. :smile: I have mixed households, and I would like my vampires to be able to resist the sun in order to hang out with some of their non-vampiric loved ones or friends.

ETA: I do like their charming powers as well, so that’s the second power.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Mist form
    I never take sun resistance or whatsitsname, the one that controls their thirst, because I don't want them to be superheroes. In fact there are a lot of powers I never get, because I want them to have some challenges. So I usually have heaps of unused points in the end.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited July 2018
    Bat form
    I never take sun resistance or whatsitsname, the one that controls their thirst, because I don't want them to be superheroes. In fact there are a lot of powers I never get, because I want them to have some challenges. So I usually have heaps of unused points in the end.

Same here! Sun resistance seems like cheating. They're vampires after all, they're basically known for being really averse to sunlight? Daywalking should be a rare ability, it's absolutely not something you'd give to everyone. Seems kind of cowardly to me. It's the challenges that make them more fun to play.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sun resistance
    I thought I heard that Camilla and Dracula can be in the sun. Their powers are just weakened in the day, I believe.

Hey, if Dracula and other vampires in various media can walk in the sun, so can my sim vampires.

ETA: Apparently, there are some vampires in some media that are not killed by daytime. They are either just uncomfortable or just weakened, and some vampires use some types of magical objects (like special magic rings?) to not get harmed by the daylight.

So, yeah, daywalkers are not unusual, apparently.

Many of my sim vamps are the normie/contemporary socializing vampire types who live in mixed human family households.

Not all of them have this daywalk power, but most of them will eventually get it. Many of my sims have normal jobs and such, haha. They need to be up and about to care of their active human toddlers and children, too.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    Bat form
    Bat form :)
  • Options
    TessgirlsTessgirls Posts: 15 Member
    I have not played Vampires yet, but from what I hear the Bat Form sounds really cool!