Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite vampire superpower?

Favorite vampire superpower? 90 votes

Superspeed
21%
EvvieSimmerLaBlue0314happysimmer2007kirivianmariajane216MaggieMarleyKarababy52robiokoscomicsforlifeCupidAfterMidnightPlainevilBusufumikamakimonLiaRose1435Evie0602TTNsimmerjohnvincent0021x4m1r4 19 votes
Command
4%
Internal_ChaosevealexandraEMZ_1erimurphey 4 votes
Super Strenght
2%
overonBagoas77 2 votes
Sun resistance
26%
TheLibrarySimAlrynnsimm621cchant86mock68Vuloriashcrash19hunniboo1taydevskitanita1iliekponiezhalloweenchildannaliese39LatinaBunnyCementBabySquareToreshinboOldGeekWomanRae357paradiseplanet 24 votes
Bat form
20%
Writin_RegAnmirlaMagdaleenarobyngravesluthienrisingTanja1986JennyggSajahi5782341b77vlXxAirixXSummerStreakSigzy05SimsLovinLycanMDianaSimsmusteniFanPhoriaafai1261MetaniteTV 18 votes
Mist form
4%
BeardedgeekkendallranMasonGamermika 4 votes
Vampiric charm
12%
Cabelle1863Imagamerkitty12CrownSimsgarapoespihwhtteajayloveMeggyPlumbobHenrique270GamingTweetyJoyGodzillaNoahDream 11 votes
Influence emotions
4%
FinvolaLoriTSpKeks_MilchMollyDTheSims 4 votes
Other
4%
DragonAge_300905Monaveilcitysimmersupermilinka 4 votes

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Superspeed
    For me it s superspeed. I dont care that much that i gain time by using, its just that the animation is so amazing. I just cant get enough of my Sims running around the neighbourhood.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Bat form
    I decided to pick bat form because it's always the first power I choose. It's the life saver for my Vamps until I can reach sun resistance - essential when dealing with going to work or luring prey indoors before the sun goes down. >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Bat form
    I love the bat form :) It entertains me.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bat form
    BAT FORM.

Mostly because transforming into a bat is awesome, even if it's kinda brief. (Within my personal lore, they can stay in that form for as long as they'd like... well, unless it's become daytime, because then they'd have to wait until the sun goes down before they can shift back. No powers work during daytime at all. Fun.)

Within the Sims context, I also kinda like it because it's basically teleportation, which really helps them from burning up outdoors :'D
    Even if the mist form is more realistic when it comes to getting into rooms that are supposed to be locked with no entrances. Bats are still physical creatures. They can't go through walls or slip through the door lock or whatever like mist would. But somehow they're still able to do that here.

And the mist form is a much higher level skill anyway, so hey. If you need teleportation in some form, this is the way to go.
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Sun resistance
    Sun resistance...but now I'll have to try out bat form! I just started playing with vampires even though I've had the pack for a while. Finally got all of the ingredients to reset my powers so I can try bat form and such. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    Superspeed
    one of my biggest reasons for playing vampires is getting around a lot of the silly pathing and routing glitches in the game that regular sims have. superspeed seems to do it the best.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Superspeed
    I love the bat form :) It entertains me.

Yes but it's not as fast as the mist form nor as cool-looking as the superspeed:)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Other
    Detect Personality, but Sun Resistance/Mist Form are close ties for second.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Bat form
    Bat form! I mean what are vampires without bats? They been closely associated for quite a long time.
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    Command

I like command. Why merely compel someone for their plasma when you can make them act like your trained monkey or turn them into your maid? Mwahaha! It's definitely the power my vampire queen uses the most often.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Influence emotions
    I picked Influence Emotions, but I think Sun Resistance is more useful, especially when with teen vampires and how careless they can be. I had one go outside to do her homework at a picnic table. She was already in the house and thought it was a fabulous idea to do her homework out in the sun.

I use Influence Emotions a lot because I have fun with it. This was during a night out at the dance club. I think he took out 30 sims with his level 3 angry aura that night. :D
    04-02-18_8-15-32AM.png
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    Sun resistance
    Sun resistance of course
    Superspeed
    Kali_Durga wrote: »
    Sun resistance of course
    Apparently they wont need that power as much nowthat seasons come out because they get to use the umbrella even when its sunny outside:)
  • evealexandraevealexandra Posts: 10 New Member
    Command
    I love using the command to make other sims do what I want aha!
    Superspeed
    I love using the command to make other sims do what I want aha!

Me too but the options are rather limited...only 5 or 6
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Superspeed
    I love the superspeed! Wish I could use it in reallife :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Influence emotions
    Deprive Needs is especially handy in situations if my vampire is a parent with a young child. Said child brings a classmate home from school and that kid ends up being mean to their kid. I either like to make the mean kid hallucinate or deprive their bladders.
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    Sun resistance
    > @kostasmpi said:
    > Kali_Durga wrote: »
    >
    > Sun resistance of course
    >
    >
    >
    > Apparently they wont need that power as much nowthat seasons come out because they get to use the umbrella even when its sunny outside:)

Iconic!
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Other
    My favorite is Child of the Moon for super fast skilling at night. Second is Vampiric Strength.
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Sun resistance
    Sun resistance but superspeed too!
    I don't know what vampiric strength is supposed to do other than having more change to win a brawl.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Bat form
    If I could choose both bat form and sun resistance I would have.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Superspeed
    I would have said sun resistance, but all my vampires always get it first and I forget they aren’t automatically immune to the sun!

Asides from sun resistance, the power I use most is super speed. You’d think teleportation should take less time than superspeed, but the animation for teleportation takes so long that I use super speed ever time.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Other
    I like sun resistance and bat form, but my favorite is cast hallucination. I like going to the museum and casting it on all the sims. Everyone's talking to themselves then a new sim will come on the lot and laugh at all the other sims. So I cast it on the new sim so they can join in the fun.
    Superspeed
    To be honest i never thought sun resistance would come first when i made this poll.It is such a passive power. But then again it is reasonable because of the huge advantage it offers. As for bat form it is really surprising as the superspeed has a much cooler animation imo, but I guess a lot of people associate vampires with that specific power.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Bat form
    Bat form. It's such a classic! XD
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.