May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Puppies/kittens forever

is there a mod or way to keep the dogs as puppies forever in your game? I love tiny dogs so much and i'd love if there was a way to keep the pups and kittens that size forever!

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,949 Member
    Haven't you thought about turning the aging off from the options menu? You can do that from gameplay options (menu>options>gameplay).
    I think it's just traumatic for a child to switch many parents because the child stays child forever and parents will eventually die. Same with puppies and kittens and owners. So why not turn the aging off for everybody?
  • Options
    ActuallyxAnnaActuallyxAnna Posts: 52 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Haven't you thought about turning the aging off from the options menu? You can do that from gameplay options (menu>options>gameplay).
    I think it's just traumatic for a child to switch many parents because the child stays child forever and parents will eventually die. Same with puppies and kittens and owners. So why not turn the aging off for everybody?

Because i want everyone else to grow up but the animals stay small and cute till death
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    At any vet clinic with the vending machine you can buy the age-down treats and keep feeding them to your dogs once they age up. I'd recommend just buying a ton and keep feeding them because I don't think there's any other way otherwise.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    MC Command Center has a no-ageing cheat if I remember correctly; I used it on my sims pets in the past, but they were adults. I'd assume it'd work to keep the others small.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    ActuallyxAnnaActuallyxAnna Posts: 52 Member
    MC Command Center has a no-ageing cheat if I remember correctly; I used it on my sims pets in the past, but they were adults. I'd assume it'd work to keep the others small.

ty! i'll try it
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

ty! i'll try it

MCCC lets you flag sims to not age. I'm currently using it on my family's dalmatian.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

Because i want everyone else to grow up but the animals stay small and cute till death

I play with aging off and have to age up my sims with a cake by adding candles and choosing who will blow them out and aging pets by the age up or down biscuit that I bought from the vet vending machine, it works for me. Hope it helps.