Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (Now A Expansion Pack)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I'd buy it for the toddlers you promise.

Seriously though, I never bought or played this pack but I hear it was terrible. Not really sure why. The history of the franchise is littered with overpriced stuff packs that give little to no content and thrive off a cheap gimmick. Why this one got such a bad rep I don't know. I can be wasteful with money when it comes to my love of the Sims but i've never been so sucked in as to buy those kinds of packs.

Katy Perry is not my cup of tea either.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Depends, how much you charging?
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    Katy Perry is so 2012...

Where is my Amanda Bynes ep!?
    amanda-bynes-mug-shot-arrested-throwing-bong-out-of-window-wig-arrest-cannabis-twitter-im-not-crazy.jpg
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »

$40 for regular edition and $50 for limited. ;)
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

$40 for regular edition and $50 for limited. ;)

Forty dollars for a lifestage? ... You sure you want to become CEO ...
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited January 2015
    Forty dollars for a lifestage? ... You sure you want to become CEO ...

You need over-expensive prices to become CEO of EA. >:)
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Please Colt ... don't give them ideas.

Besides, if it WERE to be a Katy Perry Sims 4, I think it would be pre-teen as a life stage over toddlers for such a pack. That way they can all have Katy Perry's stage outfits for clothes to wear.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I agree that some of the items in KPST were great in kids' rooms, make it a game pack instead of an EP. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I thought I should share my idea for a future expansion pack for the Sims 4 - and everyone should recognize this, because I know it is everyone's favorite stuff pack in the Sims 3. >:)

Description:
    Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 4 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats expansion pack showcases a vast range of decorations, items, furniture, fabulous hairstyles and clothing, new candy-themed animations, and a brand new world! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, decor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff and animations than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy the all-new spectacular candy-themed world!

Features:
    •Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
    •Make your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and decor.
    •Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
    •Visit or just live at the candy-themed world called Candytopia!
    •Rock out with your Sims to all of Katy Perry's songs in simlish!

New Lifestage:
    •Toddlers! That's right! The toddlers have returned - now with added sweetness, cuteness, and adorableness!

New NPCs:
    •Katy Perry

Pre-order the Limited Edition today and receive a I Love Justine Keaton t-shirt, hat, and furniture!

You are so funny.

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited January 2015
    I got one that's even more epic that Katy Perry! And here's how the advertisement can go!

Open with an exterior of a gym. Oddly some old 1950's songs in simlish are playing inside. Cut to sims jogging through a neighborhood. Words flash up:
    It is time to tone your sims up!
    Cut to an interior of the gym, there's sims doing aerobics, and more text pop up:
    Work out in style!
    Cut to a view of a little play pen, there's toddlers and the words:
    New life state - Toddlers!
    demo of new build mode features and cars teens that are redone with their own unique height and animations and new interactions, then the words pop up:
    Introducing...
    And then the expansions logo and pic!
    124430-3906-s9445-a.jpg

Sims 4: Richard Simmons Unleashed!
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    nilanius wrote: »
    I got one that's even more epic that Katy Perry! And here's how the advertisement can go!

Open with an exterior of a gym. Oddly some old 1950's songs in simlish are playing inside. Cut to sims jogging through a neighborhood. Words flash up:
    Cut to an interior of the gym, there's sims doing aerobics, and more text pop up:
    Work out in style!
    demo of new build mode features and cars teens that are redone with their own unique height and animations and new interactions, then the words pop up:
    Introducing...
    124430-3906-s9445-a.jpg

O.o

Colt, what have you started?
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Miyaca wrote: »
    dmel25 wrote: »
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    Let's not bring back such a celebrity contract cash grabbing abomination ever again pretty please.

I agree, unless it is Ariana Grande because she is my future wife.

Correction , unless it is Brendon Urie because he is hawt.

giphy.gif

YES!

keep-calm-and-love-panic-at-the-disco-5.png
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    @nilanius With that pic of Richard Simmons, you should include chest hair for males.
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    nilanius wrote: »

Work out in style!
    Introducing...
    124430-3906-s9445-a.jpg

10/10 would buy.

Richard Simmons, yum ;)
  • Options
    MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    I thought I should share my idea for a future expansion pack for the Sims 4 - and everyone should recognize this, because I know it is everyone's favorite stuff pack in the Sims 3. >:)

Description:
    Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 4 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats expansion pack showcases a vast range of decorations, items, furniture, fabulous hairstyles and clothing, new candy-themed animations, and a brand new world! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, decor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff and animations than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy the all-new spectacular candy-themed world!

Features:
    •Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
    •Make your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and decor.
    •Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
    •Visit or just live at the candy-themed world called Candytopia!
    •Rock out with your Sims to all of Katy Perry's songs in simlish!

New Lifestage:
    •Toddlers! That's right! The toddlers have returned - now with added sweetness, cuteness, and adorableness!

New NPCs:
    •Katy Perry

Pre-order the Limited Edition today and receive a I Love Justine Keaton t-shirt, hat, and furniture!

tumblr_m4vmi617j51qj3ir1-gif.1574
    zD4X8.gif
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    @nilanius With that pic of Richard Simmons, you should include chest hair for males.

Everyone was expecting chest hair for guys. But then release day came around and that feature was cut in favor of the all new chase with a fire extinguisher interaction!
    1aaaaadavid3.jpg
    Limitation though was placed on it. Only usable against the all new Richard Simmons sim, who unlike other sims does have chest hair.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    Oh heck no!

They had a few cute object in that stuff pack but a whole expansion? no no no no no.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2015
    Only if sims can have this interaction
    [img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view/757553/california-gurls-katy-perry-o.gif[/img]
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    GAG.
  • Options
    Big JoeBig Joe Posts: 47 Member
    I'm neutral toward Katy Perry's stuff, but I do so want to make another gingerbread house for Sims 4.
  • Options
    ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    I just want a candy and dessert themed pack in general
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png