Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (Now A Expansion Pack)

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
I thought I should share my idea for a future expansion pack for the Sims 4 - and everyone should recognize this, because I know it is everyone's favorite stuff pack in the Sims 3. >:)

Description:
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 4 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats expansion pack showcases a vast range of decorations, items, furniture, fabulous hairstyles and clothing, new candy-themed animations, and a brand new world! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, decor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff and animations than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy the all-new spectacular candy-themed world!

Features:
•Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
•Make your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and decor.
•Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
•Visit or just live at the candy-themed world called Candytopia!
•Rock out with your Sims to all of Katy Perry's songs in simlish!

New Lifestage:
•Toddlers! That's right! The toddlers have returned - now with added sweetness, cuteness, and adorableness!

New NPCs:
•Katy Perry

Pre-order the Limited Edition today and receive a I Love Justine Keaton t-shirt, hat, and furniture!

Comments