Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had just the traits from the game to describe yourself, which ones would you have?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Ohhhhhh I should have put night owl (forgot it was a trait). Definitely applies. I just get worse all the time, too. 3am used to be a normal bedtime. Now its 5-6am. Yesterday it was 8am. Currently its 2am and I'm trying to convince myself to go to sleep because I'm insanely getting up at 9am... voluntarily. It's not working.

I think I should switch out clumsy for night owl lol.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    BTW I only play TS4, but TS4's traits are less than 3

Night owl I born night owl always asleep in 2am-3am(11pm-12am when childhood) and wake up in 12pm-13pm(11am-12pm when childhood), no stay up late or insomnia. My parents ever took me to the doctor when childhood, than they known I haven't any problem, only night owl.
    Unflirty Although I'm open and hardly shy in others, I'm very conservative and shy in this.
    Good People around me think so and I think so too. I quite peaceful and benevolent.
    Easily Impressed The discription in TS Wiki isn't very likes me, but in terms of this phrase, I quite easily impressed.
    Avant garde The discription in TS Wiki is likes me especially"describe radical idea, enthuse about obscure music". And in terms of this phrase I quite avant garde.
    Heavy sleeper As long as I sleepy.
    Good sense of humor I laugh easily, unless joking in serious things or too vulgar.

Hidden: Asian Culture
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    XHails_HaileyXXHails_HaileyX Posts: 14 New Member
    I know the traits I'd like me to have:

Athletic
    Ambitious
    Brave
    Flirty
    Irresistible

But the traits I actually have are:

Loner
    Socially Awkward
    Commitment Issues
    Childish
    Cat Person

Reasoning: I'm an extreme introvert, near the point of antisocial; I have Asbergers, which ruins basically all of my social encounters, so that's awkward lol; I'm 100% Aromantic, so I don't do the bothersome "I love you" to anyone ever; I'm 23 and still have a Barbie dollhouse because plum it all DOLLS ARE FOR EVERY AGE!!; And lastly, cats are the best creatures in the whole world, and my mama cat recently had 2 adorable kittens!!
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »
    :D A lot of us artistic types playing Sims, eh? :D

Lol, yep. Quite a few artistic loners in here. :smile:

@GabbyGirlJ Who are you calling a loner? Oh wait, I did, nevermind..:D
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    I'm using Sims 3 traits-

Evil