Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades you never interact with?

I usually keep the premades in the world and like them much more in this game than in TS3, which might mostly have to do with the worlds being much smaller and premades being much fewer than before. But there is one premade household I really never interacted with, the roomies household from Oasis Springs. I just sent my detective sim to a crime scene and one of the witnesses was Mitchell Kalani, and I have actually totally forgotten that he was a premade and even existed. The same for Gavin Richards.

Are there some premade families you always forget existed or am I the only one who seem to ignore some of them to the extent I just forget about them? :D

I'm asking directly at those players who keep the premades and interact with them. Please don't comment that you delete the premades right away - it's rather pointless considering the question.
Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff

Comments

• Options
    SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    I always forget about the roomies too! I actually forgot about them again until I read this lol. I also don't interact with/forget about the Villareals from Get Together and the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Ah right, Spencer-Kim-Lewis is another family I forgot, maybe that's why I didn't write about them in my op :D I just noticed that J Huntington looks so much like one of my own sims. Maybe I let him befriend him and make them cousins or something, because they just look soo similar :o

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    That girl with the cats that lives in Brindleton Bay. Dont even know her name.
    And also those two girls that live together in Windenburg. I completely forget about them.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,892 Member
    I usually forget about the Roomies too. Unless my sims meet them and become friends. Gavin Richards is often a co-worker at the science facility, so my sims have frequent contact with him. Same with Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Fyres, Villareal, Bjergsen, Behr, Munch, Landgraab and so on. I don't care much about (or play) the premade families. I'll make a new sim (or grab one from my library) for new save. There are very few premade sims I'll choose from as roomies/spouses. I'll go with the same few in every new save.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Believe or not the Goths. I pay so little attention to them, well except Bella who's in a few of my sims' clubs. Maybe I pay so little attention to them because I have so many darn sims in my world I rarely see them anywhere.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I play with all premades except the Jang family. I think that's the name. In San Myshuno, a kid and parents. If anyone plays with them, I'd love to know what you did with them.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,892 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    I play with all premades except the Jang family. I think that's the name. In San Myshuno, a kid and parents. If anyone plays with them, I'd love to know what you did with them.

I haven't played with them (yet!) but I always see Anaya and Baako literally EVERYWHERE, no matter where I take my sims. I just can't imagine a save without them, Baako with his swagger walk and cool style. I don't even give any of them any new clothes and hair. I even age them down, should they become elders. Really should just play them some time!

Also, keep forgetting the Bheeda's. I have a couple of sims that are friends with Arun, but that's about it. I don't see them around much, and never played them.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2018
    Some others I don't pay much attention to are literally all the premades from Pets. I don't know why, but I just couldn't "connect" with them unlike most of the premades from other games. City Living was the opposite, I even added all the trailer sims from the gallery to my game. However, unlike the roomies, I would still know the names of the Pets premades when I see them. The only time I interacted with them was when one of my sims killed Supriya Delgato to hook up with Justin. That was a funny day for me, oh yeah. This whole family just looks too boring for me.

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I completely forget about Spencer-Kim-Lewis. I have my sims interact with most of the premades and sometimes I play as them but I've never played Spencer-Kim-Lewis and always forget about them. I did give them makeovers once though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    While I have interacted with many of the premades using them for friends and mates, I rarely ever see Maaike Haas and Ulrike Faust walking about anywhere. On the rare occasion one of my Sims goes to a club, Ulrike Faust will most likely be there, but not Maaike. She seems very elusive. Same with Sergio Romeo. I rarely see him anywhere, but his housemate Joaquin is always out and about.

The premades I can count on seeing almost everywhere is the Goths, Katrina Caliente, Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen, Mila & Wolfgang Munch, The Pancakes, especially Eliza, Hugo & Luna Villareal, The Fryes, Marcus Flex, Summer Holiday and Don Lothario.

The rest of the premades I haven't deleted I see just sporadically. It seems to depend on which neighborhood or park I'm visiting. Which makes sense. For instance, Jacques Villareal is almost ALWAYS in Oasis Spring park rummaging through trash cans or sleeping on a bench - if I haven't deleted him yet. ;) But it doesn't seem to matter where my Sim is in order to see the most frequent sightings mentioned above. :)
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    I have so many since I have the habit of interacting with like the same four premade households.

With the Fengs, the Jangs, and Maaike & Ulrike (I have no clue what their household is actually called) I tend to see them everywhere, but I never interact with them. I think one of my sims one time was kinda friends with Ulrike, but it was nothing strong or memorable.

The Delgatos, Spencer-Kim-Lewis, and BFFs are ones that I almost never see at all and typically forget exist.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I keep forgetting the BFF and Roomies households from base game exist. I have a save where I play with only premades and I've never seen them anywhere when my sims are out and about.
  • Options
    ZedieZedie Posts: 38 Member
    Don Lothario gives me bad vibes.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2018
    Zedie wrote: »

He is my primary played Sim ;)

I feel a lot of the households keep to themselves and are kind of obscure due to randomly generated townies populating the streets and venues. It's an imbalance which annoys the heck out of me, so I'm using a mod that allows premades first and foremost to appear everywhere.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i don't play with premades, but my sims do interact with them in certain saves.
    for me it's the roomies (i always forget they even exist), the women in the spencer-kim-lewis family, and paolo and jade from the partihaus household.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Pre-mades get purged from my game (some by deleting, some by killing). My sims only interacted with them when I first got the game.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Most of them. I play with active only & NPC aging on, so most have usually died of old age by he time I get through a rotation. Initially my sims will chat with them in the park or even go out with one, but as my own families get worked in, they get more & more pushed aside.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    I send Bilue Jang in private school and delete her parents. Now she is young adult and live in SM with her husband Max Villareal
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Zedie wrote: »

He is my primary played Sim ;)

I feel a lot of the households keep to themselves and are kind of obscure due to randomly generated townies populating the streets and venues. It's an imbalance which annoys the heck out of me, so I'm using a mod that allows premades first and foremost to appear everywhere.

Where could I find this mod?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Free Spirits, Bro, Jang, Bheeda, Roomies, Lynx, Delgato, Karaoke Legends and Lobo
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    That girl with the cats that lives in Brindleton Bay. Dont even know her name.
    And also those two girls that live together in Windenburg. I completely forget about them.

I don't interact with the cat lady in Brindlebay I think her name is Catty or something like that. I never see her when my sims are out and about or I would probably interact with her.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    The Hecking duo from Brindleton.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    I generally start out with my CAS sims and gradually introduce some townies into families, Travis Scott, Johnny Zest, Jade Rosa come to mind right away. I recently became interested in the Behr sisters (did not know Candy had a sister) in Windenberg and will be investigating them. The Goths, believe it or not, hold no interest in playing for me. I played them extensively in Sims 3 and got tired of them. Bella and Mortimer are friends with my sims, but that's about it.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    [quote="ListentoToppDogg;c-16629546"]The Hecking duo from Brindleton.[/quote]

They are no longer a duo in my game as one of them froze to death outside the gym. :#

I never play any of the premade families but my current family have Nina Caliente as a sister-in-law.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    believe it or not, but vlad is the top of this list (that's still around) for me. he just stays in his mansion and never interacts with anyone, not even to call new households about pretty necks or give newly-turned vampires pointers. i play households in every other lot in forgotten hollow and always look up at vlad's mansion and go "i really need to rebuild that. and do something with vlad" but it has yet to actually happen

most of the premade households that i've forgotten about wind up getting deleted to make room for other households when i get around to editing the worlds again, so it's getting harder and harder to forget about those that are left, even if some of them rarely ever show up to things on their own

the calientes and don were the first to go in my game, just because they've never appealed to me (have played as their neighbor before in a previous save, interacted a lot. still never liked). the roomies had been long forgotten, and i hadn't seen any of them ever (well, gavin was in the park occasionally, but i only remember who he was in hindsight) so when looking for a place to drop a new house, looked at them, went 'they're not important' and got rid of them and the house. stuff like that

the bff household only got saved because of liberty lee. she wound up becoming the coworker of my astronaut sim early on, and i liked the idea of her as an astronaut. even wound up playing the household to get her back into the career later when the game randomly decided 'nope, she's a bartender now. get used to it!'. i had summer and travis fall in love, have a baby and move out but never clicked with them so they eventually got replaced by a different tech guru, stay at home mom, and kid. liberty has also moved into my 'stellar academy' household which is all about teaching teens and young adults how to become space rangers (the 'good' side of the astronaut career)

early on, the spencer-kim-lewis family were great friends with most of my sims, but over time they dropped from friendship lists and started becoming more and more reclusive to the point that i'd forgotten they even existed. which meant they, too, vanished when i needed a house for a new set of my formerly townie sims (two in that household had been pregnant walk-ins at the hospital and i didn't want them to forever have babies listed that i couldn't do anything with). felt bad about getting rid of alice and olivia, and a little bit about eric, but not enough to save them

i've recently been playing the fyres mostly when i'm in the game, since moira is just perfect for the new gardening career. because of that, and the way the existing clubs have all the windenberg premades intertwined (which is amazing! i really do love it, and do similar with a lot of my own townies now), i've been getting re-introduced to a lot of the windenberg sims that have fallen into obscurity for me. rebuilding siobhan's relationships with her fellow paragons (...especially sergio), pondering if morgan and wolfgang will become an item, and so on.

johnny zest is an interesting case. he got deleted early on, but i think is making a return as soon as we get another new world. and this time, he's actually going to be related to the landgraabs like he's supposed to be (i'll just make him their kid in cas, move him out, then make sure he and his parents don't get along). i didn't like him when the game first came out, so he vanished around the same time as the calientes. but finding out he was the disowned son of the landgraabs later made him stick in my mind, even when not in the game anymore. i've made the landgraabs one of my played households (mostly so the game quits making geoffrey randomly be a yoga instructor instead of secret agent or just outright makes nancy quit being a criminal to sit around the house and do nothing. similar with the goths) and really do think reintroducing johnny properly could make for some good stories

there's more, but you get the idea.