Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Kids can get level 5 bowling! I just checked. :mrgreen:

THIS KID CAN BOOOOOOOWL! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member

HE SURE CAN

Ftw5XMN.png

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Awesome! I can see a huge amount of dislike between Scarlet and that kid! She HATES kids.... >:)
  • Options
    I've added a couple of sims of my own to the roster:

Reginald Elsworth Buttersby III
    07-12-18_12-16-07c2a0pm.png
    Team: Bankrollers
    Bio: Reginald is the butler of none other than Reggie "Roller" Hayes and is an emergency replacement for Mike Michael McMichaels for this season. It's rumoured that he's actually pretty slick with a bowling ball but he's even slicker with his high-brow snarky comments.
    Experience: Rookie-ish

Breanne Dawson
    07-12-18_12-17-00c2a0pm.png
    Team: Incredibowl Hulks
    Bio: Breanne's pretty awkward in most social situations and this can be easily exploited on the lanes. She has been helpful in getting Destiny to bowl in dirty, sub-par conditions with a trusty mantra that Destiny recites before entering these establishments and each time that she spots something she doesn't like.
    Experience: Not quite a veteran.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2018
    Edited to add...Cute kid!! He'll be a scream, I'm sure. I wonder how Destiny is going to take having a brat, I mean, sweet child on her team? :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Random thought of the day...

Are there any pre-made sims you'd like to see in any of these teams? I'll keep them in mind and may fill up a few slots with them if people are interested.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'm creating my second sims now. If you can reserve me the last spot for Pin Ups?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Are there any pre-made sims you'd like to see in any of these teams? I'll keep them in mind and may fill up a few slots with them if people are interested.

If you still need another sim I can get one tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    I'm creating my second sims now. If you can reserve me the last spot for Pin Ups?

@LegacySims2017 reserved! :)
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Sure thing! Do you want to reserve a slot?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @Munterbacon Forgot to ask, do you have Cats & Dogs? Just finished skilling up the Sim and ready to upload soon....if you have that Pack!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @Munterbacon Forgot to ask, do you have Cats & Dogs? Just finished skilling up the Sim and ready to upload soon....if you have that Pack!

@LegacySims2017 Yup, only packs I don't have are toddler and the dlc that is for the dlc that must not be named.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Got another Bowling Alley ready. This one is fitting for Bowl Movements

Name: Bellagio Bowlyard

Description: Bellagio Bowlyard is an older bowling alley with a distinctive character, with the decore that looks like Stevie Wonder was the Interior Designer and a stench that some describe as rotting feet mixed with Preparation H & vomit. That being said, the bowling & bar are dirt cheap.

This alley fits in a 40 x 30 lot and can be placed in one of the Oasis Springs lots that fit those dimensions if available.

Also, I do have an additional bowler if needed to fill out a bowling roster. Let me know if this bowler is needed.
  • Options
    Household Name: Purry
    Gallery ID or link to download: LegacySims2017
    Background/Bio: Singer/Songwriter Kitty Purry likes to bowl as a hobby when not at the karaoke bar or at home playing the piano writing music. Always by her side is her best friend, Snowflake.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): rookie to somewhere in between
    Team you're submitting them to: Pin Ups

Tags: #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon #LegacySims2017

PICTURES
    07-12-18_1-20-58-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-59-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-57-AM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Background/Bio: Singer/Songwriter Kitty Purry likes to bowl as a hobby when not at the karaoke bar or at home playing the piano writing music. Always by her side is her best friend, Snowflake.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): rookie to somewhere in between

PICTURES
    07-12-18_1-20-58-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-59-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-57-AM.png

Part of me wants to see the kitty bowl
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Got another Bowling Alley ready. This one is fitting for Bowl Movements

Name: Bellagio Bowlyard

Description: Bellagio Bowlyard is an older bowling alley with a distinctive character, with the decore that looks like Stevie Wonder was the Interior Designer and a stench that some describe as rotting feet mixed with Preparation H & vomit. That being said, the bowling & bar are dirt cheap.

This alley fits in a 40 x 30 lot and can be placed in one of the Oasis Springs lots that fit those dimensions if available.

Also, I do have an additional bowler if needed to fill out a bowling roster. Let me know if this bowler is needed.

Oh this is perfect!!! I can see @pammiechick 's Destiny having a fit when she has to bowl here! :D Thanks heaps for the upload, I'll go and grab it shortly.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

PICTURES
    07-12-18_1-20-58-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-59-AM.png

07-12-18_1-20-57-AM.png

Puuuuuurfect! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Edited to add...Cute kid!! He'll be a scream, I'm sure. I wonder how Destiny is going to take having a brat, I mean, sweet child on her team? :naughty:

Depends on how good the kid is at bowling & how creepy his ogling of her gets.
  • Options
    On a roll with bowling alley building. This one isn't as derelict as the last one...

Evergreen Tower Lanes. It can be plopped in Newcrest in a 40 by 30 open lot. Not sure which team this one works for though.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @LegacySims2017 - oh...funny sim. Love her. Will the kitty be joining her for bowling? Let's hope the kitty doesn't walk down the bowling lane.
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - oh...funny sim. Love her. Will the kitty be joining her for bowling? Let's hope the kitty doesn't walk down the bowling lane.

@SoulGal7 I could make the kitty join her. ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    On a roll with bowling alley building. This one isn't as derelict as the last one...

Evergreen Tower Lanes. It can be plopped in Newcrest in a 40 by 30 open lot. Not sure which team this one works for though.

Nice build!!! Thanks for that! :)

I took a look and I think it's a good fit for the Jive Turkeys.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

@LegacySims2017 reserved! :)

I will do for whichever one needs some love... let me know.
  • Options

LegacySims2017 reserved! :)

I will do for whichever one needs some love... let me know.

@AudreyFld Well...

Balls Out still has 2 slots available, as does Bowl Movements and Jive Turkeys.

Bowl Durham, Bankrollers, Splits & Giggles, Incredibowl Hulks and Mmm... Turkey *drool* all have 1 slot available.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Okay then. I didn’t. Realize there were still so many open. I’ll take Bowl Movements.
  • Options
    Okay then. I didn’t. Realize there were still so many open. I’ll take Bowl Movements.

Cool, no worries, I up'ed the teams to 4 members late last night :) I'll reserve a spot for you now.
    dustshaela.jpg