Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh that makes for a cool background image or something ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Popping in to post more pics! I decided to give my Simself's family a break and visit one of my San Myshuno Sims~ I'm posting a few pics, so I put them in a spoiler tag!~
    Naomi breeds Papillons, and when she was selling one of them, who else came by to pick them up but Father Winter!
    He had some business to take care of first, though. I think he's trying to slim down during the summer...
    Hopefully he'll put the pounds back on before Winterfest! Gotta keep that holly-jolly figure, you know? Or maybe I'll just wind
    up with a super yoked Father Winter in my game. :#

06_25_18_9_17_14pm_by_elemmele-dcfj7hs.png

This is Naomi herself! I did a little re-decorating in her apartment, and finally gave her a stereo fit for a music lover. Finally got a chance to listen to the Summer Strut station too. "Steal My Sunshine" seemed appropriate for a rainy day dance~

06_25_18_10_39_36pm_by_elemmele-dcfj7hd.png

And finally, she invited over her sister and her family (and their mom) to celebrate "Creatorfest"! They had a good time singing, especially since Naomi's apartment has the Great Acoustics lot trait. I still haven't decided where they should have Harvestfest. Naomi's house or Talia's... Hmm~

06_25_18_10_46_19pm_by_elemmele-dcfj7h2.png
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    6at6bEW.png
    jLYd6BS.png
    Whoa! Do you use ReShade or a lightning mod?

I use Reshade!
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    zellybeaniezellybeanie Posts: 51 Member
    kJd57Up.jpg

Halloween is the next day in my game, so I did a little decorating.
    My gameplay blog: http://zeedunsim.tumblr.com
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Christmas with Morris & Esme:

Decorating the tree:
    UELh4gK.png
    5Ud2Tje.png
    PDXtLjR.png
    Rq6zlNR.png
    b4Ptzno.png

Christmas eve at a nice restaurant:
    9jmKDVj.png

Outdoor decorations:
    x3Q2M77.png

Opening presents & festive happenings:
    P2EVRMu.png
    IQXjk9h.png

Christmas lunch:
    4Nhseol.png

Cuddling up and watching a film:
    Yi3o8X4.png

Playing in the snow:
    1N4fmVV.png
    YCy3wzl.png

And some post-Christmas-woohoo thermostat adjusting :D
    6tiXgbf.png
    p8xWeYw.png

Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    So hadn't tested after the patch so hopped over to my test save, the even was only a day ahead (as in I played one day and set it to start an hour after the holiday began) though so I don't know if it's really fixed for those that were having trouble planning ahead.
    41234735520_66eb35312a_b.jpg
    Got a reminder for it.
    29173523548_eb2d0fb37d_b.jpg
    But didn't get to prepare all the way, met this girl at the coffee shop didn't care what she looked like didn't think she'd get asked out so early in the morning, is that how it's supposed to be or is she really participating in the holiday? Either way it fits for me I think I usually get asked out later in the morning if it happens then.
    41234736710_512b06d9df_b.jpg
    Pretty sunsnow for spring too, can still be pretty cold where I'm from so I've seen this a little before, the date didn't last as I got a pop up that said it was going to cancel the other event in progress or something like that, cool that it was put in makes since last minute plans fall behind :)
    29173524978_319cbc13ac_b.jpg
    I don't see why you wouldn't be able to but I liked that I could buy gifts last minute for Eliza and Seema over the phone, you never know what options will be greyed out. They didn't even appreciate her lack of planning both of them hated the flowers lol, then the bartender and some of the others partying hung out by the closet while Seema and my sim woohooed...yep. After that I planned another even on the same day for a couple hours after but where she lives obviously she doesn't have a kitchen I was glad I could still cheat satisfaction points so I could give her always welcome. We went on a hunt for a house to make her birthday cake.
    41234737520_b82447a673_b.jpg
    Only pic I have for that.
    29173526018_80e3db390f_b.jpg
    One busy holiday, dance parties, dates, birthdays and festivals all in one....love it, I had everyone sing for her...the simlish of the birthday song, she also sang.
    42995624722_b8d6e79840_b.jpg
    I love her 'why am I singing for myself' face heh.
    29173526818_3cf31dd638_b.jpg
    She tricked Don into liking her the same way she tricked Seema...with a romantic gift of mushroom, I would call that the 'boy, stop playin' look' and his 'okay I'll stop girl but you fine.' look lol.
    29173527358_86e1dee7f2_b.jpg
    Even on love day sims don't like to see their flings playing around, it's part of the holiday don't look at me like that you're the one getting sweet on a girl you knew for one day.
    28176732637_dcbfe89441_b.jpg
    I mean she even knows she's nothing special with you, you two are hardly friendly heh.

Okay I'm done :D I just really wanted to show off that holiday mess.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    AAAH everyone's photos are so great!! Seasons always brings amazing depth to gameplay (':

Here's Fern & her girlfriend Kameron taunting their opponents before a fierce snowball fight
    ziL9lsV.png?1

Fern proposed on New Years Eve!
    jtcMkhL.png?1

Guess who said yes
    aSpOMxJ.png

A lovely New Years Day walk w/ their two dogs, Keiko & Sumi
    l0nKCjp.png?1

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    With Seasons the Romance festival Fashion Chaos just gets better...

2h33cl3.png

:neutral:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2018
    When you get invited out on love day for a date at a restaurant only to have your date flirt with Katrina Caliente in front of you who's on a date herself. :neutral:
    QEzhtmV.png

I was so mad for her and she ended up fussing at him, YET he still gave her a flower and she accepted this country boy's apology. I'm so livid you can do better. D:

nRYxUGu.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I really had been waiting for this <3
    8qQQ7tq.png

I seem to have abandoned playing in apartments (because more so now than ever I want my sims to have proper gardens) but SM does look gorgeous in the snow <3
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    "I solemnly swear I've been up to n....I've been very good all year!"
    2vts58o.png

"Thank you I love it"
    2ivflvp.png

The lighthouse though !
    14xkw05.png

Newcrest
    29g0tc9.png

Snow angel
    w607n.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    BabySquare wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I really had been waiting for this <3
    8qQQ7tq.png

I seem to have abandoned playing in apartments (because more so now than ever I want my sims to have proper gardens) but SM does look gorgeous in the snow <3

Haha yes haven't really played in San Myshuno either since seasons! And actually had been playing primarily in BB for quite some time. But I went to visit one of my families today and remembered to play in the city more often again. Still kind of my favorite place - and it's even better with weather :love:
  • Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member
    The Sims 4 is redundant with Sims 3 material. Again, I am wishing to see Sims in Space!
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited June 2018
    I like my SelfSim's face when destroying a snowman.

Dgv185gUEAIqpWn.jpg

Haha these taunts are hilarious:

Dgv4Ti1VQAE--lG.jpg
    Dgv4T_nU8AAZVjB.jpg

• Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Sim got hit by lightning.
    tumblr_pb0oa9jl241wy9czzo6_1280.png
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Three vampires having fun in the park.
    59rLnt6.png