Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    Last one, I promise.

Noo! We love all the pictures! :p

I can’t believe how much I love seasons. I’m playing every second I can and spending most of the rest of the day here looking at pictures and reading threads <3

Now if I can just get some of these bugs under control so I can play without any issues!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Last one, I promise.

I can’t believe how much I love seasons. I’m playing every second I can and spending most of the rest of the day here looking at pictures and reading threads <3

Now if I can just get some of these bugs under control so I can play without any issues!

What bugs are you still experiencing? Last patch seems to have vastly improved things for me - but then it was mostly the events that didn't work for me & pets spamming interactions. The latter is still there but also seems to be better now for me. Hope they'll iron out the remaining issues for everyone.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited June 2018
    IN LOVE WITH MY GREENHOUSE DURING SPRING :heart:

43002679112_71a2277a58_b.jpg
    I've only seen it through winter. First time I'm seeing the lighting from the glass roof! It's beautiful.

that lighting is amazing
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Last one, I promise.

What bugs are you still experiencing? Last patch seems to have vastly improved things for me - but then it was mostly the events that didn't work for me & pets spamming interactions. The latter is still there but also seems to be better now for me. Hope they'll iron out the remaining issues for everyone.

Luckily I wasn’t having the pet spam problem or any issues with the calendar in the first place :)

Unfortunately placing wallpaper is unbearably laggy (weird discovery: not in basements?) and my sims are constantly “freezing”, basically they have actions queued and time is still running but they remain motionless.

I have some other minor bugs, but those two are making it really difficult to play :( . For an unrelated reason I’m getting a new laptop today so I’ll have to reinstall the game and (attempt) to transfer my save over. I’m curious if a new installation will help at all.

• Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I am loving some of these greenhouses! So pretty you guys. also Loving all the pictures of Seasons as well I have a few more.

Its nice to know that Newcrest is safe from its most famous attraction not freezing during a blizzard.
    GJ5TpNe.png

The day after Winterfest for some reason the guest hung out all night. and really my sims house was a mess. Did anyone else have a big mess to clean up afterwards?
    syKIjzB.png

New years eve rolled around. my sims decided to throw a Black and white party however noone really dressed for that sadly. but i love that they all gather around to watch the TV. its even more bizarre that everyone here is related!
    c1TFOIq.png
    AWPZLMD.png

The first morning of Spring:
    dlgdl1R.png

Followed by "Prank" day. The only day your allowed to smack your momma and live to tell about it :D
    tg5dycU.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    More gardening fun, bee box and bonding, Patchy and my Sim :)

qNf2JuW.png

J6n1nzF.png

xaZXKqK.png

Hir0LgH.png

B4qpIs2.png

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I loved winter in San Myshuno! All in all I'm glad they fixed the events bug so quickly and that it allowed me to play through winter a second time with the Finkelstein-Pizzazz family. I love these guys.

Winter was awesome but the most HILARIOUS moment was celebrating NYE and having all of them drink and dance to Hot in Here in Timothy's room xD And now, on to experience SPRING for the first time!!! Still 2 seasons left to discover :love:

uztTkG9.png
    temyBg7.png
    9VSvyKi.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Last one, I promise.

Luckily I wasn’t having the pet spam problem or any issues with the calendar in the first place :)

Unfortunately placing wallpaper is unbearably laggy (weird discovery: not in basements?) and my sims are constantly “freezing”, basically they have actions queued and time is still running but they remain motionless.

I have some other minor bugs, but those two are making it really difficult to play :( . For an unrelated reason I’m getting a new laptop today so I’ll have to reinstall the game and (attempt) to transfer my save over. I’m curious if a new installation will help at all.

re: wallpapers.
    @SimGuruNick gave a temporary workround for this on his Twitter feed. Take off all the roof decorations and the lag should go. They are working on the wallpaper fix.
    https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    @Tanja1986 Your sim and green house is cute! Gah I need to try to make one for my sims
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Had to share this chunk I'll add a spoiler...I played for far too long and got more pics than I'm going to show in this thread.
    28207931677_a8488d78ee_b.jpg
    Something is coming...
    42358202824_ea8cd30220_b.jpg
    41266067160_a9f8ae92c1_b.jpg
    41266067360_acfe1c44f7_b.jpg
    41266067690_3bfdc6e96d_b.jpg
    42358206024_822eab37b4_b.jpg
    41266068680_a3c431cdc1_b.jpg
    41266069430_a1d99edbca_b.jpg
    29205010708_65c6ca45ea_b.jpg
    41266069960_b711ebffde_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    IN LOVE WITH MY GREENHOUSE DURING SPRING :heart:

43002679112_71a2277a58_b.jpg
    I've only seen it through winter. First time I'm seeing the lighting from the glass roof! It's beautiful.

@ahoychristie Have you uploaded your greenhouse to the Gallery?? I would LOVE to have this in my game
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited June 2018
    I forgot to post these, just some cute winter fun. :)
    V2z6XhH.png
    fTnKQJj.png
    5wd2Jak.png
    HhiORrT.png
    IG6qcnD.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,519 Member
    Finally became winter in my game.6dQN2s6.pngStarted building snowpals with the kids.tOIZnFj.jpgN1y6qR2.jpg
    Daughter wasn't as excited though. a2vBbp1.jpgGc2ihy9.jpg
    YrxM4JQ.jpgqyQcYJO.jpg

• Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    A misty, late autumn day in Windenburg's old village. This picture really convinces me that Forgotten Hollow might be somewhere behind those mountains.
    RZVJwUa.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    with all those boats and they can't go swimming or boating :crying:
    otherwise looks just like Sims 3 in a way, sounds like everyone is enjoying it.
    Does it come with a new town ?
  • Options
    Finally became winter in my game.6dQN2s6.png

I have the game but don't recall this pier with all the boats can you tell me what town that's in ?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,519 Member
    faytheful wrote: »

I have the game but don't recall this pier with all the boats can you tell me what town that's in ?
    Brindleton bay, I think is how it’s spelt. Came in cats and dogs. Never been to the world but my sim was asked out on a date here and I don’t recall this place from all the other worlds tbh, but I did see a stray there so it is from cats and dogs
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Brindleton bay, I think is how it’s spelt. Came in cats and dogs. Never been to the world but my sim was asked out on a date here and I don’t recall this place from all the other worlds tbh, but I did see a stray there so it is from cats and dogs

oh Pets ( and Cats and dogs, but doesn't work too well without Pets)
    That's one game pack still don't have, that's why I've never seen it. Been mulling over getting it.
    Was going to get it just for the new town that comes with it, but holding off because of the strays.
    Know how they are in Sims 2 :eye roll:
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member

Sadly, no. We always need more space!
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Sadly, no. We always need more space!

yes I know ! Every time I look at a town from the map view thinking that
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,259 Member
    edited June 2018
    Walking to school in a thunderstorm. Switched over to Willow Creek, which has a familiar pattern of thunderstorm-heatwave-thunderstorm.

H62MPkt.png
    Oddly enough, the mural on the left was not affected by the storm. I forgot about it until after the storm, saw it was fine, and just left it.
    ZIPRyt4.png

Some of the 11 mudpuddles. Got two lighting strikes that left a metal and a crystal, and somehow I manage not to catch a picture of either! Not sure what was hit in the backyard, it was probably the mailbox in the front.
    QkXOl5f.png

Mom came home from work to clear skies after a full day of rain, and stopped to admire it. That's her work uniform, she'd just gotten promoted to juice boss, Mixologist level 7.

95cGzwA.png
    image.png
  • Options
    altg1229altg1229 Posts: 89 Member
    tyk2sgl.png
    Z5mEwIB.png

this is soooooo cute!!!!
  • Options
    Sims without weather is like no Sims, this is a must have in any Sims game.