Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you play with premades?

Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

How often do you play with premades? 171 votes

Always
7%
imhappysims_premadeturmalina007feetinstockingsTheGoodOldGamercalaprfyhappyopiBusufuItsJanierMadachan88GamingTweetyAryaKhaleesi 12 votes
Often
15%
LaBlue0314TheLibrarySimUmbralFlowerkerryemmiebethLadyDecaffruitsbasket101Persefona711Scorpina2009TrowiciaLollyjaneKhuganTheWomanMonsterJasonPogoRedDestiny92EnkiSchmidtronnigirl67GoldJewelTBImSandsbooo0oooThePinkBookGirl 27 votes
Sometimes
35%
icmnfrshGalacticGalSims2fanx0xSikoahGraceVibseBloosmooMeteoraStormThunderbat87SchantalluthienrisingIceDrizzle27Vageniusgothprincess4everJennyggPinkHairGuitarPegasysLynnwoodBekahSueFinvolaChampandGirlie 61 votes
No, and I don't want to
30%
CK213DerellaLomelindi7UnDutchablePlayerSinger2010ksheynaCrzydramaqueensimgirl1010ninaochwilmaBagoas77sekojranaldmarkoladybreidkeenowChelleJoKasanthhalloweenchildElenPinkfullspiralLoriTSp 52 votes
No, but that sounds like fun
11%
cchant86annaliese39schapman5389BigCatlover26metalfenix_RafVentusMattwynNoree_DoreesimtoriousKirbycatPotterheadSimMrMonty96MinguisseFlycind3r3llalinral21Bubblyboo2EnderGamer87Lairaghostpost 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    Never. I just have this weird thing about seeing the same sims that are in my game living alternate lives in everyone else's game. So I just delete and replace with my own.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    I never do because I don't really know how to create a story line with them but it does sound like fun to edit them in CAS and stuff like that :)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Sometimes
    I do but now I actually am farther into my game so some of the pre-mades have children in my game. I will say that I kind of can only play with them once.

I recently made a second save and moved certain sims into it. I am thinking of moving all of the pre-mades out of it because I don't want to see the same sims in two different saves. I pretty much want each save to be a new world with different conceptual rules.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Always
    I never delete them, and they tend to be my Sims' friends/partners/coworkers/employees/customers, so always? I don't play them personally unless they marry/move in with my Sims, but I'll hang out with them on their lots and all that. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Sometimes
    As my main sim, never. But I do occasionally have my sim marry one.
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    Oh... I didn't think about the marriage thing... My sims do quite often marry a townie that I end up moving in my household but I never play the townie families..
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,051 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    I keep some of the premades around as friends for my sims but I never play them. In my current games I only have the Goths and the Bjergsen family. I also have a few families from previous games. The Pleasants, Newbies, and Agnes Crumplebottom.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Sometimes
    Only if they marry into my legacy, which they have done a few times.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Only in the sims 2 lol

I've been debating doing it in 4 just because it sounds like it could be fun... idk... still havent
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Guess I accidentally missed voted but for the most part no, I don't actively play with premade but I do go in and edit them, add to their story by giving those that start out unemployed jobs, cheat them skills I think they'd have and set up relationships I think they'd have. I also add in more premade from the gallery to fill empty homes. Recently I've even gone into cas and set up family relations between sims (mainly cousin) as I found it weird that all these sims where in the same world and in each other's lives but none were related.

Besides that I mainly stick to my own created sims and if they end up marrying a premade then I play them.
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    I never play with them but I enjoy having them as neighbors or friends.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,209 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    My answer isn't 100% correct, since I do play with premades if my own sims end up marrying or moving in with them, but that has only happened once so far in TS4. Other than that I leave them alone, don't delete them or remove them from their houses unless I need the space, but don't play with them either.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Often
    My answer isn't 100% correct, since I do play with premades if my own sims end up marrying or moving in with them, but that has only happened once so far in TS4. Other than that I leave them alone, don't delete them or remove them from their houses unless I need the space, but don't play with them either.

I'm 100% with Grump on this one. (Also, I have an inaccurate answer haha) The only time premades are made playable is if my own marry them or having children with them.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Sometimes
    I only ever play them when my sim makes friends with them or dates them, although that happens very rarely. If I keep any pre mades around in my saves I always make sure to give them makeovers because I can't stand them looking the same as in everyone else's game.
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    I keep them in my game, but haven't actually played as one in a very long time.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    I generally delete most of the premades. I like to populate my worlds with sims I've made.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    I always delete them. I prefer my own sims.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Often
    I have two saves dedicated to playing the premades in Windenburg and the base game worlds in a rotational style. Otherwise they might get married into my families in othe saves.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sometimes
    If you count premade gallery sims that were used in promo materials, I only have a handful of saves. Chuck, Maya, and the Heckings (since I wanted to try out the first premade M/M couple)

I think the premades in TS4 are kind of boring. The ones in previous games had more of a connection that forms an overall story for each world/neighborhood, including little details that spice up the plot.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    Often
    For premades and randomly generated townies.
    I usually play them for a short period of time to get them into certain career paths, couple them up, or make them grow their families (and change their outfits because some of them have really odd fashion sense...) I also move them into more appropriate homes and/or set them up so I can host parties at their place and not have to deal with the mess.

I think I end up doing this a lot more because my main Sims end up being introverted, child hating, workaholics and I never really end up with a legacy with them.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Always
    I can't be bothered creating my own!
  • Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2018
    No, and I don't want to
    To be honest I only play with my one sim and sometimes switch between playing with her 13 children
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,759 Member
    Sometimes
    My first thought was seldom, but you had sometimes, instead. In fact, I can say that I only play with them when I'm doing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, and since I had a false start and waited an entire year before I was ready to give it another go, and managed to successfully get through it, (which took another long year) I won't be playing with premades anytime soon. It's not that I have anything against them, they can make interesting friends of my Sims, but that I create my own characters to play, which requires I make their own potential spouses.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No, and I don't want to
    No, I don't play them, but I don't delete them either.
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I'm considering playing with a premade one day, but not soon. Maybe with the Pancakes making them divorce lol.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums