The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    @Kamio
    Nice pictures
    Do some objects not get covered in snow? I see the flowerpots and in some other pics it was the railing

No, the scarecrow doesn't either which is just weird as heck. The tree he site on doesn't get any snow accumulation. Things were pretty rushed this time around. Its not a bad pack, but again, not as great as its predecessors......

Thank you ^^ I was wondering from way back with the trailer. That is very odd, I wonder if typically indoor furniture would get snow XD

I also wonder how they chose which items accumulate snow and which don't. Maybe they were hoping the scarecrow would only be out in fall XD
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    How did you all get the game so quick?
    I used a VPN to play early.

My sims first snow.
    35842478_666666950343313_3323832094672551936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=db81ddef66cc1ecc76bb5f5c8c1e6874&oe=5B9EB161

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Either depends on timezones, or people use VPN to connect to Australia, who get it first.
    Most of the countries it's past 12 so they can download it anyway.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member

My sims first snow.
    35842478_666666950343313_3323832094672551936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=db81ddef66cc1ecc76bb5f5c8c1e6874&oe=5B9EB161

Is that the neighborhood in willows creek where all the starter homes are at??
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 644 Member
    edited June 2018
    Kamio wrote: »

Windenberg in Winter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

My Sims were in love and I screamed in excitement the entire time!!!

QAVO2A6.png

87e5jIf.png

umFR9YJ.png

JdXUZzF.png

AvcSq99.png

The Palace for my LP covered in SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QiLQYfN.png

4OEoC8w.png

I DIED! #Meettheprince

QGr5Hk1.png

Another one of the girls shoveling snow!

9sxrLtv.png

R4qJ02G.png

#thats #all #folks!

Just WOW! I think I fell in love, in a matter of moments. These pictures of snow in Windenburg. Priceless <3<3<3

ETA; probably should have removed the pics and just copied the links but these were too adorable so, meh, I'll do better next time. Hey blame it on seasons hysteria
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    SimsVip posted a picture of double rainbows
    Imagine if our sims react to a double rainbow the same way that guy who recorded it acted. Double rainbow all across the sky
    Double rainbow guy:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99E9fDgZZuE
    (Am on Mobile sorry desktop people)
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Beautiful pictures everyone!! Two more hours to go for me. :(
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

My sims first snow.

Yes
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I've been awake all night with hay fever, and I'm supposed to be up early. it's 3:17AM so I decided to look at all your pics while downloading it, they are brilliant.
  • Options

My sims first snow.

Yes
    It looks so nice like that, the prebuilt lots just don’t look nice and the roofs are done poorly. I like your house designs
  • Options
    mnyxmnyx Posts: 36 Member
    These are all amazing!!! I can't wait to play!
    tumblr_ox6lw9iaeh1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

sig and pic by cooper322
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    are the rinks available in build buy are do they only appear at the festivals.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member

They are. There is no festivals in Seasons these rinks pop up in those lots you can't edit but you also have the option of placing them were you want.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I am absolutely in love with this pack, especially the snow in FH...

That MOON though!
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    edited June 2018
    Fun fact, teens can also trick or treat along with children.
    1FTUS7L.png

Also, you can trick them if you don't feel like giving them a treat. This is what this kid gets for choosing a hot dog for an appropriate costume. PSHH. He's lucky he didn't get a rock, also he looked upset when he left. Ooops~ :naughty:
    1e9RJ7R.png

STRANGELY enough, the option to change into the costumes that came with Spooky stuff isn't an option?

They have cheerleader, smuggler, astronaut, maid, starwars costumes, villian, starcommander, llama costume but nothing else. Thought the fairy, zombie school student and llama man costume would be in here. That and some of the costumes that come up during costumes parties. Like the clown outfit and even dressing as a detective/police officer.

Yet the visiting sims can wear the other outfits ironically enough.
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MsFergy36MsFergy36 Posts: 31 Member
    The photos are awesome! Thank you all for sharing. I'm hoping to download my Seasons in a few hours. Finished my house and family a few minutes ago. I had originally finished a few days ago but the update messed it up. Np though, I really enjoy building homes and creating families. Who am I kidding, I love most of the games. Not keen on vampires and aliens, though. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and keep on simming!
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited June 2018

They are. There is no festivals in Seasons these rinks pop up in those lots you can't edit but you also have the option of placing them were you want.

ok thanks
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I started in summer for my current save, and was immediately greeted by a thunderstorm.

NZmVbFz.png

The townies were not happy, and the only person in my household that didn't mind the storm was the child, Ilex.

Here's Ilex drinking a rootbeer float from the new summer booth, surrounded by a cornucopia of townie-prepared food (devs, please fix this :# ).

UWlh0Rg.png

heKbTj6.png

The look of terror before a fall!

zwMHqse.png

Excuse me, I love having my Sims go steal free park food! :p:D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,311 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt , is that the public area in Newcrest over by the canal?
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt , is that the public area in Newcrest over by the canal?

Indeed! They have added both a booth and skating rink in this area.
    aSE16f8.gif