Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sorry to sound mean and morbid BUT

I need to kill a sim. I've never done this before, but this one needs to go. I tried locking him up in a bathroom with no doors thinking he would starve, but he didn't.

how can I get rid of him??????

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I need to kill a sim. I've never done this before, but this one needs to go. I tried locking him up in a bathroom with no doors thinking he would starve, but he didn't.

I've drowned Sims in Sims 4 by building a wall around the pool. It took a while, though!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    he does have a pool.......
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2018
    A sim of mine died when he over exercised in the gym and then Woohoo'd with his wife. He died after - and she didn't even wake up. Fun to try.
  • Options
    LMAO !!! Heart attack?
  • Options
    Well, he did look very embarrassed when the Grim Reaper came for him with nobody to plead for him so it probably was not a success!
  • Options
    poor guy died thinking his wife didn't care enough to get out of bed
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Barricade him in a small room and set off fireworks inside it. They always start a fire in my game and nature takes its course from there.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Barricade him in a small room and set off fireworks inside it. They always start a fire in my game and nature takes its course from there.

I tried doing this to kill Bella Goth once (so my sim could marry Mortimer), but I could not get it to work! No one was putting the fire out, but it would always just fizzle out before it reached her. She wasn't even in that big of a room.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    The cow plant works wonderful,
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Why not just go into CAS via the edit families and delete said sim? Since this game routinely culls sims, an 'executive action' shouldn't be a problem.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member

I almost lost the male in my avi because his son's chemistry set went up in flames, igniting not only the boy's whole bedroom- he got out safely- but it spread to his parents' room and Ethan was in his son's room when it happened! Thankfully everyone's still alive. I moved them out and into a bigger house though.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

Usually works though the last time I tried this the fool somehow survived being set on fire in a room about the size of a closet. Luckily he was really tired so I had him take a dip in the pool after the fire stopped.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Why not just go into CAS via the edit families and delete said sim? Since this game routinely culls sims, an 'executive action' shouldn't be a problem.

Easiest way for me. Especially done for some of the horrid looking townies. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Give him playful potion.
  • Options

Easiest way for me. Especially done for some of the horrid looking townies. :)

Why take the fun out of it? >:)
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2018
    If you hold off for Seasons you could always try out a new feature and freeze him to death :smiley:

Or if you have City Living keep feeding him pufferfish and see how long until he dies.

These things take time. If you dont want to wait I would just go into full edit CAS and delete him :smile:
    Simburian wrote: »
    A sim of mine died when he over exercised in the gym and then Woohoo'd with his wife. He died after - and she didn't even wake up. Fun to try.

LMAO what a way to die :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Fire and electrocution is a little finicky, doesn't always happen when you want it
    Starvation Is child's play
    Drowning (Not my favorite, as someone who has nearly drowned in real life.) Side note I made a Tank to put sims in and they Drown and they have a Suspended animation look about them. I forget whether or not the Grim was able to collect their souls.
    If only vampires could sap the blood... sap the blood of a starving person. would be beautiful, technicaly they died of starvation but it would look like it would be the vampire's will.
    wait till seasons, have a heat stroke, hypothermia, If only you could fling lightning at other sims sentence them to oblivion.
    Hysteria
    Enraged
    Mortified
    Over exertion is my favorite. woohoo with them until they die.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    Give him playful potion.

Oo forgot about that one. I had a comedian's wife die laughing with the equivalent cheat. It was pretty special.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

good idea

just for the record, I've never killed a sim before. (so spare me the little frowny faces like I am trying to kill a real person) *rolling eyes* I was hoping there was a way to just delete him....in sims 3 I could have him move out of the household. But I don't think you can do that in sims 4, so that is why I asked about killing him.

• Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I like using the cow plant or puffer fish as it feels less forced. The cow plant, especially, as it seems the sims are really drawn to them and they will pretty much cause their own demise.
    I've tried most death methods in a separate save, just to see how death works, and I have to say drowning, starving, etc are just brutally long or requires to be done repeatedly to cause death.
  • Options
    how do I get a cow plant?
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member

Do you have MCCC? If you do there is the option in commands to kill a Sim and you can choose how it's done.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    I've never used a cow plant for anything. I am looking forward to growing one. Plus, I read it will dance when near music.
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member

good idea

just for the record, I've never killed a sim before. (so spare me the little frowny faces like I am trying to kill a real person) *rolling eyes* I was hoping there was a way to just delete him....in sims 3 I could have him move out of the household. But I don't think you can do that in sims 4, so that is why I asked about killing him.

If you just want him out of the household, how about going into manage households and taking him out that way? Just a suggestion, then it means he doesn't have to die or be deleted. :)
    pa5RIHV.jpg