Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soo the seasons patch?

Comments

• Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    aaa finally my children aren't always terrified when they wake up
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Poekie03 wrote: »

Oh wow, they responded to player feedback on bowling (even if it did take a long time). I'm glad sims can socialize while bowling now, and that we can choose shorter games. And the skill gain is crazy slow, so I'm glad they tweaked that too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Well, I started the game up after Patching but seem to be missing all my trees. Lots of mud about in Bridlington Bay.. I exited without saving and will try downloading the patch again.
  • Options
    AND THEY FINALLY FIXED THE PAJAMA PANTS FROM PARENTHOOD. Phew.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    they finally fixed the one bug i've been waiting over a year for them to fix :D
    I knew my patience would be rewarded.

Ooh, which one is that? Lots of great bug squashing going on here, never mind the new stuff we're getting :)

The one regarding occult facial hair and eyebrows changing color on their own. I've been wanting to make a red haired vampire forever now, but couldn't do so without his eyebrows and facial hair also turning red after I left CAS :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    kasia0504kasia0504 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm so happy that we can finally tell butler to go to sleep!
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    Bowling Night Stuff
    - Sims can now socialize with each other while bowling, because it’s not like they’re breaking a sweat with rigorous athleticism.
    - Sims will level up their bowling skill more quickly now.
    - Sims can now choose between 3, 5, or 10 frame games of bowling, with the winning Sim’s score shown at the end of the game.

Forget about the glass roofs and gardening overhaul!!! (I'm kidding of course) But this is quite possibly my favourite new feature in the patch.

Mine too. Thank you gurus!
  • Options
    Can confirm mccomand is broken ^^ results in an endless loading screen
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Finally fixing things that should have been fixed long ago. The butler not sleeping while everyone else was, was driving me nuts because of the slow time. I am probable going to wait to update until I know what mods are going to need updating, probably most of them.
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Can confirm mccomand is broken ^^ results in an endless loading screen

Ah, great. Guess I won't be getting the patch until it's fixed.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Wow, that was a long read. But great to get so many fixes at once! Love the bowling-fixes as well.
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    So many awesome fixes :D The bowling ones in particular make me really happy. I always wanted to love the pack, I even have a super awesome bowling alley in my world, but it really left something to be desired when actually used.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

What do you mean? The one where, if you put male pants on females, their hips expand?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,874 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I'm so glad they added 3, 5, and 10 frames to bowling. Now games don't have to take all day! And earbuds will finally provide fun. I was using mods to fix these in the past, but now we're good without them. :blush:

I'm glad to see this also. I had LittleMsSam's bowling mod which allowed 3, 5, and 10. Always a good thing when you can get rid of a mod. :)

Now if only they'd given us the ability to slide motives I would need my UI Extension cheat.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    More CAS columns is also broken, but not to the point where you can't use it. Just makes the top left selections[gender, walk style, etc..] look a bit weird.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,874 Member
    aaa finally my children aren't always terrified when they wake up

Yes. With two little one in the house this is awesome.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I'm so glad they added 3, 5, and 10 frames to bowling. Now games don't have to take all day! And earbuds will finally provide fun. I was using mods to fix these in the past, but now we're good without them. :blush:

I'm glad to see this also. I had LittleMsSam's bowling mod which allowed 3, 5, and 10. Always a good thing when you can get rid of a mod. :)

Now if only they'd given us the ability to slide motives I would need my UI Extension cheat.

Me too! I was very grateful to the modder for this one, but happy that I can remove it!
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I know MCC mod will be broken, is there a way of finding out somewhere in his website that he has released the latest version?
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    This is a dumb question, but do you have to download the newest patch to play?
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @PninaSimmer if you play it offline - it should be okay
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    @PninaSimmer if you play it offline - it should be okay

I think I have online play right now. If I disconnect from WiFi right as I turn my laptop on and then just launch the game that way will it run in offline mode?
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    It doesn't mention glass roofs or the gardening changes. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

What do you mean? The one where, if you put male pants on females, their hips expand?

Nah, the one where the pants only show up if you remove the gender tags, and the thumbnails for the swatches are all gray, and the pants were removed from sims wearing it before the update that broke it months ago.

Although it turns out they were still removed when I took out the override fix, but at least they show up properly now.

• Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    I know MCC mod will be broken, is there a way of finding out somewhere in his website that he has released the latest version?

@Finbar659 he is currently working on it. Here :)