Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I have no classes tomorrow! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Yay for you. Me neither. Got my last exam tomorrow morning and then leave at noon. :) Today was my last full day and it was weird but fun. We had some food and revised for our last exam tomorrow morning. I learnt when you're in your final year, they let you eat in the classrooms. Okay, maybe only in certain situations that involve multiple hours of revision. :lol:

Looking forward to next year. Taking stuff that is very computer orientated (from what I know). :)

Oh that's good news. XD

But I have assignments... :expressionless:

Ahh. There's always a downside. Any fun ones?

There's one in English which I forgot to finish, I have a discussion and something to memorize on Araling Panlipunan, There's another assignment in Math (Yuck!), and a few quizzes

I feel for you. I hated English and Maths. Which is why I'm glad I'm not a character in one of my stories and have to take them for another 2 years. :joy:

math was my worst subject i loved history. i liked english ok. i learned just enough about it to pick on sissy, sometimes the mistakes i make are on purpose. :)

but i love her. :)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Yay for you. Me neither. Got my last exam tomorrow morning and then leave at noon. :) Today was my last full day and it was weird but fun. We had some food and revised for our last exam tomorrow morning. I learnt when you're in your final year, they let you eat in the classrooms. Okay, maybe only in certain situations that involve multiple hours of revision. :lol:

Looking forward to next year. Taking stuff that is very computer orientated (from what I know). :)

Oh that's good news. XD

But I have assignments... :expressionless:

Ahh. There's always a downside. Any fun ones?

There's one in English which I forgot to finish, I have a discussion and something to memorize on Araling Panlipunan, There's another assignment in Math (Yuck!), and a few quizzes

I feel for you. I hated English and Maths. Which is why I'm glad I'm not a character in one of my stories and have to take them for another 2 years. :joy:

math was my worst subject i loved history. i liked english ok. i learned just enough about it to pick on sissy, sometimes the mistakes i make are on purpose. :)

but i love her. :)

I finished everything but Physics. :) It's been stressful but alright. I hated maths. The first two exams were terrible but I'm not too worried. Some of it is supposed to be hard.
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    THANK YOU!!!! :open_mouth: I need this!! Stop my sims sitting down in random seats when I need them to talk standing up!

You're welcome! I love it already. Just used it for a wedding. The one before this I had one of the teens standing right next to the darned arch through the second half texting! So, I made an invisible fence around the whole front of it. I did notice this time that there was a kid standing right outside the fence. :D Now I'm going to go test it with a birthday party!
  • Options
    THANK YOU!!!! :open_mouth: I need this!! Stop my sims sitting down in random seats when I need them to talk standing up!

You're welcome! I love it already. Just used it for a wedding. The one before this I had one of the teens standing right next to the darned arch through the second half texting! So, I made an invisible fence around the whole front of it. I did notice this time that there was a kid standing right outside the fence. :D Now I'm going to go test it with a birthday party!

hi rainy. its been a while :)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey..
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Cats invaded my Legacy House.
    CATS.
    INVADED.
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    I started a new story on Tumblr. Short snippets so you don't have to invest a lot of time (and neither do I!), but still get to follow along my Build Newcrest challenge.

Meet my leading lady and get started on working out her mystery!

One Way Ticket: Part 1

hi aero.

Hello, @friendsfan367 ! How have you been?
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

I don't see the problem-says owner of 3 cats in 1 bedroom apartment
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

MAYOR WHISKERS WAS SAT ON THE DINING TABLE (I did adopt one cat though...)
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

Ah. No counters or tables for kitties. Mine are trained...mostly. Not really, actually. lol
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

Ah. No counters or tables for kitties. Mine are trained...mostly. Not really, actually. lol

I don't know if they're gone yet, too....
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Back from the dead! I still don't have Origin working properly on my laptop so I can't play the Fitzgeralds at the moment, but I'm hoping to get it back up and running in the next month or so. In the meantime, I've been messing around with The Sims 2 Super Collection for Mac, which has helped scratch the Simming itch for now. :smile:
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

best answer ever. to answer your question i'm good. i know i'm not adulting 1 friday i hope its next week.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito @CathyTea just a heads up in the next chapter, there might be a little bit of streaking by Guest Star "Meatball"

:grimace:

your face is going to freeze like that. :):p

If i can get my sim selfie to grimace more than he is now, I'll make that my av.

@LegacySims2017 Your Simself grimaced in my game the other night. I'll have to post the screenshot when I'm on my desktop. :p

I wanna see!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea just a heads up in the next chapter, there might be a little bit of streaking by Guest Star "Meatball"

If i can get my sim selfie to grimace more than he is now, I'll make that my av.

@LegacySims2017 Your Simself grimaced in my game the other night. I'll have to post the screenshot when I'm on my desktop. :p

I wanna see!

you sound like a kid at christmas.

no grimacing i'm agreeing with you.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I wanna see!

you sound like a kid at christmas.

no grimacing i'm agreeing with you.

:smiley:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

best answer ever. to answer your question i'm good. i know i'm not adulting 1 friday i hope its next week.

Thanks. Haha...my cats know they're not allowed on a few counters where we do most of the cooking, but I'm pretty sure when I'm asleep, they go there anyways.

Not adulting, eh? That sounds fun. Hope it's sooner than later!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea @simscognito I'm rereading Time Traveller's Wife and Ironically the Time Traveller (Henry) took English Lit in college and my Gen 7 OC character Jane, also took English Lit and Jane like Claire has a "special" friend named Henry.

Wonder if it was just a conicdence
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

Thanks. Haha...my cats know they're not allowed on a few counters where we do most of the cooking, but I'm pretty sure when I'm asleep, they go there anyways.

i hope its next friday when seasons comes out.
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

That would be awesome. I have the day off, but I'm off for 5 days straight the week after, so I might wait to get it. Maybe. I plan on going tubing down the Colorado River and going to the Ren Festival on 2 of my days off. So maybe I will get it early. Ah! I don't know!
  • Options
    CATS.
    INVADED.

That would be awesome. I have the day off, but I'm off for 5 days straight the week after, so I might wait to get it. Maybe. I plan on going tubing down the Colorado River and going to the Ren Festival on 2 of my days off. So maybe I will get it early. Ah! I don't know!

i used to have that day off. but life is mean. my schedule for ils changed now i shop friday.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Good morning, friends. I hope you're all well.
    Hello @aroseinbloom, I hope you are well too. I'm about to head off to work, but popped in here first.

Thanks!!! Have a great day of work @AdamsEve1231

Thank you. It was productive, but mind-numbing. I'm going over budget reports to compare to my organization as research for my marketing plan I'm creating. Math and numbers are not my thing. Thankfully all the work is mostly done for me and I'm popping them into a chart, but it's still a matter of creating parameters, and writing the analysis.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Hope you all have a great day ! I'm about to open up my WordPress reader and discover what goodies are there! Really looking forward to @AdamsEve1231 's latest chapter because I've been avidly following Karleen's story !

I'm glad you're enjoying it, @CathyTea. :) I wasn't sure her character would be your typical mojo. I always seem to have one character like Karleen in my stories. Ayesha from Kass' series comes to mind.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I wanna see!

@LegacySims2017 Here you go.
    06-10-18_12-11-02c2a0pm.png

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I'm totally eavesdropping... lol...The Colorado River is gorgeous!!!! And I'm bummed I can't do Ren Fest this year, but the spouse and I are doing ziplining, tubing, swimming, and hiking in the mountains for his birthday in two weeks so I didn't want to do too much back to back.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top