Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PreHistory Party Comp Results Page!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Ainsleyf wrote: »
    Thanks so much @fabtiffsim!! What a lovely review!! You rock!! AND the next challenge sounds fun as all plum! Hoping to get some fantastic idea soon!!

haha can't wait to see what you build!! Fab work as usual ;)
  • Options
    ENTRY FORM:
    Prehistory Challenge #:30
    Origin ID: @FailureCloud
    Forum ID: @VagueNightmare
    Water Nymph Sanctuary
    Gallery Link
    Skill level: Expert
    Back story: Hidden far away from mortal eyes lies this sanctuary for water nymphs. Only few have found the beauty that lies within this sanctuary, and none ever leave for it is so mesmerizing and enchanting that one becomes obsessed with the Naiad(word for lake/spring nymph)
    Link to Pics
    Exterior 10/10
    You are correct about that waterfall. It looks great! (I didn't download the lot and see it in-game but I liked the way it looked in the pics!) It's peaceful and mysterious. You'll be lulled into walking into the sanctuary and then you'll disappear forever! Your flower-statue fountains are so creative! What a simple, yet stylish idea. Just like a good haircut.
    Interior 10/10
    I'm going to consider swimming inside the pools to be the interior haha for lack of any better idea.
    Actually, I think you're not supposed to be able to swim in the pools so now my "joke" looks even lamer.
    Creativity 10/10
    Is that a real name for river nymph or did you create it? It's wonderful either way. I really enjoyed the word! I really liked the feeling that this build evokes. In the right light it's almost scary or spooky. But in another light it's misty and green and beautiful. I think it's magic powers are working on me, I'm feeling very lulled in...
    Map 0/5
    I think you could have made me a map. You'll probably lose this round now ;););) :P :P
    TOTAL 30/35
    AWARDED: Mysterious Powers
    jUnrarg.png
  • Options
    VagueNightmareVagueNightmare Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2018
    @fabtiffsim ah! I totally forgot about the map!! All the other build challenges I do don’t require maps so I toooooootallly forgot

And yea Naiad is the word for river/spring nymph I even looked it up to be sure. Originally I was going to use Naias which is for like...a lake nymph I believe? Something else also water related haha I couldn’t believe how many variations of just water nymphs there are!
    Check out my Speed Builds! [img][/img]6JqfrhK.jpg
  • Options
    @fabtiffsim ah! I totally forgot about the map!! All the other build challenges I do don’t require maps so I toooooootallly forgot

And yea Naiad is the word for river/spring nymph I even looked it up to be sure. Originally I was going to use Naias which is for like...a lake nymph I believe? Something else also water related haha I couldn’t believe how many variations of just water nymphs there are!

It's fun to look that stuff up! So many fun and interesting things to learn! And don't worry about the map, it was a close race but I think you won still :wink: hehe