Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    So we still do twins?

Yup! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    So that's 40 sims? I'm not sure I feel like having that many sims on one single show is a good idea. :/
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeah that seems like a lot... Lol
    Maybe if you want to have 20 players you could just do single sims and not twins.

Unless of course you're sure it can work but it seems like a lot of writing to do.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    So that's 40 sims? I'm not sure I feel like having that many sims on one single show is a good idea. :/

Noo, that wouldn't even fit lol. The mods I use only allow up to 24 Sims anyways ;)

It'll be either 10 twins, 20 Sims, 10 players, or 10 twins, 20 Sims, 20 players.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    People, we might have a problem for next season...

Screenshot-45.jpg

Anyone got a new captain to do some sailing? :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options

Screenshot-45.jpg

Nooooooo!!! Can't you bring him back to life? :'(
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Screenshot-45.jpg

Nooooooo!!! Can't you bring him back to life? :'(

... Well, it's a weird story what happened next:

The Grim Reaper came to collect Dockhatt's soul. But, I recalled giving him the Unlucky trait, and Grim has a tendency to give unlucky Sims another chance every time they kick the bucket from something but old age... Yay! :smiley:

Except... that Grim appeared in a really awkward position, and couldn't get to the captain to do his ritual. So he just called it quits and left. And that left my game stuck with the captain's ghost lingering around in the scenario of a Sim dying, so I couldn't enter Edit in Town. So I had to quit without saving. :/ But hey, I got all Sims save in my game's library. So the only way they can die is if it's on purpose in the story. :)

Long story short: I rage-quit my game. :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh man that sucks you had to quit without saving but I'm glad you have all the sims saved though, even if what happened was super annoying. I hate when stuff like that happens. Why did he even die though? :D
  • Options
    Oh man that plum you had to quit without saving but I'm glad you have all the sims saved though, even if what happened was super annoying. I hate when stuff like that happens. Why did he even die though? :D

The bed on the wall. Sims have to pull it out to use it, which sometimes can lead to accidents, which could possibly end not so well. Next time I better just use the resetsim cheat. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh man that plum you had to quit without saving but I'm glad you have all the sims saved though, even if what happened was super annoying. I hate when stuff like that happens. Why did he even die though? :D

The bed on the wall. Sims have to pull it out to use it, which sometimes can lead to accidents, which could possibly end not so well. Next time I better just use the resetsim cheat. :)

Ah I see, I never noticed the bed before. Poor Captain, I love him. Jetset just wouldn't be the same without his appearances!
    Did you say you're planning on starting this in June?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @M13Vulpecula Would it be okay if I send a new pair of twins, I actually don't remember the storyline of my old ones anymore xD :p
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @M13Vulpecula Would it be okay if I send a new pair of twins, I actually don't remember the storyline of my old ones anymore xD :p

And just in case, which EPs, SPs and Worlds do you have?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Ah I see, I never noticed the bed before. Poor Captain, I love him. Jetset just wouldn't be the same without his appearances!
    Did you say you're planning on starting this in June?

Bwahah, and then to think of the fact that I almost had an entirely different captain instead. I still recall him, his name was Captain sideburn and he was kinda ugly and old but still scored really well with the ladies. XD
    Ah, to think of the what ifs of live... :)

I plan to open sign-ups in June and to start the game itself in July.
    Banner.png
  • Options

And just in case, which EPs, SPs and Worlds do you have?

Feel free, I still recall their storyline and I also recall the storyline of another twin pair having a bit in common. Though one of them was a musician though which matched well with one theme of the season.

Let's see, I have: WA, Amb, Pets, ST, SN, UL, IP and ItF for EP's
    SP's: TL, Diesel and FL.
    Worlds: Riverview, Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Aurora Skies and Midnight Hollow.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Yessss! Please may I reserve a spot, will start on my applications immediately
  • Options
    Yessss! Please may I reserve a spot, will start on my applications immediately

I'll try to start off the new thread next week. :) But yeah, got you noted. So you got the time to be creative and finetune your characters.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You must have really hated vampires Vul. I know, I hated vampires in sims 3 LN and now I hate them even more in Skyrim.
    ._.
  • Options
    Yayyyyyy, so awesome! I'll start making my sims in the next few days and work on the apps.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    You must have really hated vampires Vul. I know, I hated vampires in sims 3 LN and now I hate them even more in Skyrim.

I still recall from filming Ayden (Tristan's father) that they're just bloody awful to film with. :C
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I still recall from filming Ayden (Tristan's father) that they're just bloody awful to film with. :C

Saw what you did there :joy:
    ._.