Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's EXCITED for Seasons???

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    My PEPS is off the charts right now. I can seriously barely contain myself!
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Don't know yet, I need more info
    I always passed on seasons before, because I'm not a fan of weather. But this pack seems to be light on the weather, so I may pick it up on sale for the other activities (scouts, bee keeping, calender, etc)
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    Seasons is probably the only pack I consider essential - I couldn't go back to TS2 or TS3 without having Seasons - so yes, very excited.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I am sooooo excited. I pre ordered it and every day I click on it hoping that by some weird glitch I will be able to download it before the 23 June LOL

bsPd8IJ.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I am sooooo excited. I pre ordered it and every day I click on it hoping that by some weird glitch I will be able to download it before the 23 June LOL

bsPd8IJ.png

Ooh the 23rd - do u live in Europe? :(
  • Options
    laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I haven't played The Sims 4 in months so hopefully this gets me back into the game again.
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    SimTrippy wrote: »

bsPd8IJ.png

Phew I checked & mine says available 22nd *calms self* *breathes into bag*

Okay I hope it's true :D Off to work we go :D
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Can’t vote because though I’m not excited and I’m not interested in the pack, ‘blegh’ really doesn’t cover it for me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!

bsPd8IJ.png

Lol. I live in New Zealand. We are a day ahead so we stil get it the same time as everyone just a day later in date format. Its 6pm 6 June here now :smile:
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!

bsPd8IJ.png

Lol. I live in New Zealand. We are a day ahead so we stil get it the same time as everyone just a day later in date format. Its 6pm 6 June here now :smile:

Yeah I figured as much later (I had just gotten up when I responded to you, but once the terror of thinking I had to wait a day longer subsided, I realised you were probably in Australia or NZ :D). I wonder though, will it just be one release, so midnight US, or different midnight/regional releases like last time? Wish they could tell us that soon :) I already planned to work from home on the 22nd so I can boot up the sims the minute I'm done working lol. But if I knew it released at midnight I'd probably get up an hour earlier to play before work too xD
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!
    I had lost my enthusiasm, but now Im back. Weather aside, yeah thats wonderful, but I really am excited for the new build/buy and CAS stuff. Thats my favorite non-gameplay thing. And the new swing.I have been wanting swings for all ages for forever.
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I'm so excited - the first time I've pre-ordered an EP for TS4!!

I'm really looking forward to the weather aspects but the calendar is absolutely perfect for my type of gameplay.

A little bit annoyed about no sunburn/hail but it's not a deal breaker since the rest of the pack looks great.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    The excitement is out of the roof now! It's a little bit more than two weeks, so close now. And I just pre-ordered the pack from my local shop, hopefully it'll arrive on time!
  • Options
    alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!
    I've been waiting for this expansion forever. I think now my game will be complete with it. I don't think I'll buy any other packs unless they add tropical AND supernatural/magic stuff
    Post edited by alex_alex09 on
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    The excitement is out of the roof now! It's a little bit more than two weeks, so close now. And I just pre-ordered the pack from my local shop, hopefully it'll arrive on time!
    Mine too!!! I'm glad we'll be getting the gardening update today though, I really wonder what that will be! And at least that's only a mere few hours away (soon, very soon, we'll be able to say that about Seasons!!!!)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,999 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I'm so glad I'm off today so I can share in all the excitement! It's a bummer to be at work when new info comes out. I have to keep sneaking peeks at my phone. :p
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    I'm so glad I'm off today so I can share in all the excitement! It's a bummer to be at work when new info comes out. I have to keep sneaking peeks at my phone. :p

I feel you, when I'm at work I actually try to focus and not check my phone too regularly but it's really, really hard when you're excited and the news keeps rolling in. The good thing is that I'm in Europe so at least I can read all the tweets during breakfast while the Gurus are asleep and don't add any info anymore til I'm back home xD
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    OMG this has me even MORE hyped than I already was!
    Here's another pic showing the badge categories.

dltfHeT.png

And the scouting uniform. Wonder what the easel is for?

PvWvRLf.png

Just imagine all the cool possibilities for kids / teenagers growing up <3

Got a kid that turns into a:
    Politician? => earn civic responsibility, give back & sociability
    Artist? => earn arts & crafts
    Scientist? => earn young scientist & scholarly aptidude
    Archaeologist? => earn outdoor adventurer, young scientist & maybe arts & crafts too

& so on :D I think this is just really really cool! I'm sooo excited for this pack =)
  • Options
    AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I'm slightly bummed that there's not a new world, but I suppose I can't be too picky. It should be a wonderful addition to the game!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I'm well excited. I'm looking forward to getting into the Sims again. It will be so much more immersive with Seasons!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    AshleyAO wrote: »
    I'm slightly bummed that there's not a new world, but I suppose I can't be too picky. It should be a wonderful addition to the game!

I don't think you will say that, once you play the game! Seasons as it seems brings a whole new turnaround to the game and actually we get a new world for each neighborhood there is. ALL neighborhoods are worked on and change through each season, so actually we DO get new worlds. Instead of just 1 it will be many ;) I think it's way better this way as they had more time and resources to focus and really get the original neighborhoods right!
  • Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    How are people NOT over the moon about this pack?!?! I'm literally counting the hours until I can download it's AWESOMENESS!!! -Dies of excitement.-
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    Treebrooke wrote: »
    How are people NOT over the moon about this pack?!?! I'm literally counting the hours until I can download it's AWESOMENESS!!! -Dies of excitement.-

IKR. I'm dying of excitement too!!! Only 6 days now, 5 if you disregard today :love::love::love:
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 2018
    Don't know yet, I need more info
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Can’t vote because though I’m not excited and I’m not interested in the pack, ‘blegh’ really doesn’t cover it for me.

I kinda feel the same now. I was hyped up until after the livestream and then I noticed there's quite a few things I do not like.

Around the world, leaves fall into perfect piles.

I saw the snow "fade" around the foundation and it broke the immersion for me.

The new outfit categories are confusing, there was one for hot and cold, but Sims automatically dress into them when leaving the house. So even if the weather is hot and it's the middle of summer, they will change into cold weather clothes if it starts to rain. Now I will be forever changing outfits.

I have to delete every gnome from every lot I have ever made. From what I saw in the live stream they are OP. :'(

I am glad I didn't preorder I will be waiting for a sale

2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    What kind of question is this... ;)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋