Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would you rather have in game?

Comments

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Something that wasn't in any of the other Sims games, a brand new idea!
    Time. Travel. Pleaaasee. (I knew we already had one in TS3, but I mean more like the ability to travel to the past and the future, bringing some souvenirs back or in another time period to totally mess things up).
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Seasons!! Im sooo excited!!
    I would enjoy the game a lot more if we had seasons.
  • Options
    xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    University????
    Seasons and University. I’m so used to weather and my sims going to uni, that it feels kinda empty without it in Sims 4
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    University????
    University & Seasons
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Time. Travel. Pleaaasee. (I knew we already had one in TS3, but I mean more like the ability to travel to the past and the future, bringing some souvenirs back or in another time period to totally mess things up).

That idea. I find very interesting. Love it :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Xlaw10Xlaw10 Posts: 41 Member
    University, then seasons. But I'd really love it if they could be just a little more ambitious in creating them than they have been with the other expansion packs we've gotten for Sims 4. I'm very worried they'll be like previous new content.
  • Options
    bk1226bk1226 Posts: 20 Member
    Im good with anything as long as they make it worth it...
    I would like an expansion pack consisting of career and skill opportunities that were in Sims 3.

Examples:

1) Repairing your friend's appliance and delivering it back to him/her (Handiness Skill)

2) Reading a medical journal from your hospital job and returning back to work the next day (Medical Career)

3) Catching a certain number of fish and delivering them to the restaurant (Fishing Skill)

4) Writing a report from your office job and presenting it to work the next day (Business Career)

5) Baking cookies and delivering them to the school's Christmas party (Cooking Skill)
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i voted seasons bc the game is just 100% more realistic with them, but university is a close second! i still play sims 3 just for university and seasons. sims 4 truly doesn't feel the same without these
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    therplady1therplady1 Posts: 62 Member
    if seasons is next, i want it done right. give us different types of weather during the different seasons. spring showers, summer storms, freezing rain and snow storms. along with heat waves, tornadoes, earthquakes and the like. if it can't all be covered in the expansion pack, do a game pack as well, seasons expansion pack and a weather game pack.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I'd like the zombie apocalypse or the superhero pack :blush: So something new
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    _Mogway_Mogway Posts: 56 Member
    I really want to have seasons back! The weather really gave something more to the sims. The snowy days off, the heat, especially when starting with a new legacy family it would give you a bit of a challenge.
    I also want to have "normal" worlds back like we had in sims 2, where you could have a big lot anywhere and not just to have to evacuate a lot in one of the worlds. Also why don't we have cars or bicycles yet?
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    omg this is so cool to see your guys ideas!! another thing I wanna touch base on is a new world. I have never really gotten comfortable with windenburg and never play in the base game worlds. im always in either the city or brindleton bay which I love but with how amazing brindleton is I can't wait to see what they come out with for seasons. I like to eventually have familys so having another one like brindleton would be amazing!
  • Options
    DaisyBooBooDaisyBooBoo Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Chazzzy said:
    > An expansion for cars

That would be cool!
  • Options
    killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2018
    University????
    Seasons or weather is already in production, obviously. So I decided for university. Universities and colleges would enrich Sims 4, even if we had the topic for the third time. For many simmers it is part of a sims's everyday life and I would not want to deny my sims the crazy campus life. Everything else like cars and various occult sims is more gameplay than an expansion.

My personal favorite pack on Sims 3, however, was Into The Future. So I would be very happy about an expansion pack that deals with the topics of Sciens Fiction, Space and Future. The aliens are too cheesy and stereotypical to me personally. Into The Future has done the right thing, even if there are a lot of "Back to the Future II" (the hoverboard, Emit Relevart, the Time Almanac) or "The Hunger Games" (clothes, beards, hairstyles) recalled. The Tron motorcycle should be remembered.
    It was all a pretty clean future, even the dystopian future was still too clean for me personally.

Then rather in the direction of Star Wars or Bioshock. Or if the Netflix DARK series tells you something, then this kind of future after a nuclear catastrophe will be nice option.
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • Options
    BrookeSimsBrookeSims Posts: 40 Member
    I really want seasons. I love how it gives us a feelings of the years passing and where the Sims would be in their life. Plus I love having outerwear because they look so cute in it! I miss rain and snow, I live in the UK so I have a lot of rain and I want my Sims to experience it too. But I also want university! That was one of my favourite expansions. I guess I like anything that makes it more realistic. :p
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I would like seasons but only if they added things for the Sims to do for each Season otherwise it is pointless.
  • Options
    IndrewIndrew Posts: 77 Member

Starship shard. You go to rabbit hole duty stations like Astrogation, Security, Engineering, Landing Expedition etc. Off duty you can play games, go to concerts, go to space bar and drink synth ale, etc. Meet a fellow astronaut and move into family quarters to start a family. Deal with alien invasions where you defend the ship. Stuff like that.
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm so so so so sooooo excited for Seasons! I've wanted it since TS4 release and now I'm stalking EA to find out the exact release date. :D
  • Options
    Mycatjake1Mycatjake1 Posts: 61 Member
    Seasons! Though University would be nice too!

One that you didn't list that I want to see is Supernatural, just like the pack for The Sims 3. I mean, we got vampires, but I want the return of the other supernatural life states.

I also loved Into the Future on TS3. I miss being able to make robots.
  • Options
    TwilightSimmerTwilightSimmer Posts: 97 Member
    I think bringing supernatural back would be awesome because I loved all the extra life states. I'd also want university so I can recreate my sims from netherworld university (my supernatural college) and having seasons would add to the awesomeness.
  • Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Seasons has always been one of my favorite expansions since TS2! I miss the snow days, snowman building, ice skating, thunderstorms, falling leaves. Basically everything! What I also think would be interesting for them to add is along with choosing the seasons your town typically has is if you could pick what kind of weather they experience the most. Such as choosing hot and sunny, cold and snowy, or rainy and dreary! I'd also like if they added what kind of season your sim liked (and weather!) and whenever it was that season/weather your sim would get a moodlet for that.
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    Seasons has always been one of my favorite expansions since TS2! I miss the snow days, snowman building, ice skating, thunderstorms, falling leaves. Basically everything! What I also think would be interesting for them to add is along with choosing the seasons your town typically has is if you could pick what kind of weather they experience the most. Such as choosing hot and sunny, cold and snowy, or rainy and dreary! I'd also like if they added what kind of season your sim liked (and weather!) and whenever it was that season/weather your sim would get a moodlet for that.

Omg I love the moodlet idea!! And also imagine the new town that we would get. After brindleton bay I can’t wait to see what they come up with and I see it being more family based because generally the things you do in the seasons you would do with your family so I can’t wait!!! I’m still loving brindleton bay with all my heart!!

• Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Seasons & University would just be "oh okay so these are back" kind of reaction from me.

I want something that I wouldn't expect, something that will really be different. There are so many untapped concepts that The Sims hasn't dwelved into.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Family based please:)
    A Teenage pack would be great
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    StefSimStefSim Posts: 37 Member
    I feel like I can't have proper holidays without seasons. Do you think there will be different seasons depending on neighbourhood? The desert would definitely have less rain and more sun than a tree filled neighbourhood