Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is TS2 store still available?

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
I don't know where I can find it.
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    The stuff is available, but the store is gone. Not allowed to link to it, but google can be your friend. :) It is available in more then one place.
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    The stuff is available, but the store is gone. Not allowed to link to it, but google can be your friend. :) It is available in more then one place.

I'll see. Thank's.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    @JULES1111 I didn't find anything. :neutral:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TrycTryc Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Jordan061102 Did you google "sims 2 store stuff download" or something like that?
    Post edited by Tryc on
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    @Jordan061102, check your messages.
  • Options
    exyurockexyurock Posts: 25 Member
    I think 🐸🐸🐸🐸 has a link on their page, but it's a torrent so be careful.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    My problem is all the sets' objects show up in my game but absolutely none of the hair or clothes in any of those sets. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    That's strange... @Cinebar :(
    Are you looking for it like it's CC- with the star and at the beginning? It shows up not marked as CC and in the Regular game stuff.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Are you looking for it like it's CC- with the star and at the beginning? It shows up not marked as CC and in the Regular game stuff.

I finally had to move all the different clothes and hair files in the sets to the downloads folder, though instructions were to put everything in the Collections folder for the objects to show up etc. So, I had to separate everything. I used to have a lot of that stuff but forgot to copy collection folder one time when I uninstalled and reinstalled years ago.

ETA: Yes, a long time ago my swim suit and other rewards stuff used to show up with a cc icon, they don't anymore.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I finally had to move all the different clothes and hair files in the sets to the downloads folder, though instructions were to put everything in the Collections folder for the objects to show up etc. So, I had to separate everything. I used to have a lot of that stuff but forgot to copy collection folder one time when I uninstalled and reinstalled years ago.

ETA: Yes, a long time ago my swim suit and other rewards stuff used to show up with a cc icon, they don't anymore.

Oh! I didn't know you put it there. =]

I have it in the bin folder in my Game files but hair and clothes don't go there- those are in the DL folder.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Oh! I didn't know you put it there. =]

I have it in the bin folder in my Game files but hair and clothes don't go there- those are in the DL folder.

It might have told me to put in collections due to where I downloaded and some 'fixes' for some objects. :)
  • Options
    Tryc wrote: »
    @Jordan061102 Did you google "sims 2 store stuff download" or something like that?

Yes. Sorry for to be late. xD
    Lu4ERme.gif