Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if it's not called ''The Sims 4 Seasons'' ?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    The name doesn't matter as long as it does what we expect it to.... providing we get a Seasons type ep.

Let them call it Environmental and Temperate zones as far as I'm concerned.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    This hasn't even been confirmed lame speculation
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2018
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    This hasn't even been confirmed lame speculation

If you confirme something, it's the end of speculation!!!!!! :trollface:
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I don't expect them to call it seasons!
    they have been naming all packs differently with the sims 4.
    i hope they do name it seasons.
    is it coming out in September please?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    The Sims 4 get in the seasons mood pack
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    One of the gurus assured us that all 4 seasons would be included in a seasons pack and I hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to sell them separately!!

You might be thinking of when SimGuruMeg tweeted we would never confine seasons to a single world. Sorry I can't find it to link it.. not digging through all that.. but it's posted in this thread that was closed https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/931449/what-if-seasons-is-confined-to-specific-locations#latest
    That's not an assurance it's in a single pack but the word seasons was used as a catch-all. It's also not the assurance seasons would be used in every world come to think of it, just the assurance it won't be limited to a single world.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Gotta agree with others who are suggesting the name will be more weather related than seasons related. If they want to diverge from their previous names, which it sounds like they do, then I think that is really the only logical alternative.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I don't care if they call the seasons pack Uncle Bob's Left Knee Cap as long as we get a really good version of seasons.

That's my vote.
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    Sims 4: Rainy Day EP followed by a Snow Day stuff pack (where nothing from it shows in game unless you have... Rainy Day).
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »
    One of the gurus assured us that all 4 seasons would be included in a seasons pack and I hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to sell them separately!!

You might be thinking of when SimGuruMeg tweeted we would never confine seasons to a single world. Sorry I can't find it to link it.. not digging through all that.. but it's posted in this thread that was closed https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/931449/what-if-seasons-is-confined-to-specific-locations#latest
    That's not an assurance it's in a single pack but the word seasons was used as a catch-all. It's also not the assurance seasons would be used in every world come to think of it, just the assurance it won't be limited to a single world.

Meg only repeated what Daniel had said in the many Q & A's we had with the Devs. He also tweeted it a time or two. You know back in the first year when devs used to actually talk with us and explain things. Of course that was pretty much before EA became "the Secret Service" and squashed any kind of talk not already in the game or a trailer.

Megs said that over on Reddit too just a couple of months ago.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2018
    MadIris wrote: »
    Sims 4: Rainy Day EP followed by a Snow Day stuff pack (where nothing from it shows in game unless you have... Rainy Day).

an expansion pack with just rain :#

some simmers really do want them to milk a feature to death :o

I would like all four seasons in one pack please!
    the sims 4 will forever be known as the king of flopped expansion packs :'(

A few proper expansion packs might change that :(
    They were a big thing before the sims 4.
    and please EA give the stuff packs a rest. their such terrible quality.
    notice how a lot of the premium content is nothing anybody asked and begged for :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon