The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat that makes your sim have twins or triplets?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    thesimmer0314thesimmer0314 Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this is so last year but I was wondering why the cheat to force twins wasn’t working for me... I have a ps4
  • Options
    RaniblossomeRaniblossome Posts: 39 Member
    Thank youu!
  • Options
    Kbeezy1511Kbeezy1511 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got my sim pregnant and was looking at this board trying to see how to get twins because ive never had them and REALLY want them. Next thing I know my sim is in labor and crazy enough, TWINS!! 2 boys!! I went into labor at a night club
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,718 Member
    Kbeezy1511 wrote: »
    I got my sim pregnant and was looking at this board trying to see how to get twins because ive never had them and REALLY want them. Next thing I know my sim is in labor and crazy enough, TWINS!! 2 boys!! I went into labor at a night club

Hello :) Welcome to the forums. Congratulations to your sims on having twin boys <3
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I find that if I go into the build mode where you can buy furniture and things and click onto the green house with the exclamation mark on it beside the house name, it brings up a box...
    Click on any of the three trait hexagons and it brings up traits for your house with all sorts including a ley line which greatly increases your chances of twins, you can chose a vampire ley line too.
    I find my sims have more twins than they do single children with those traits on the house..
  • Options
    ShadowSimSlaysShadowSimSlays Posts: 1 New Member
    Can’t you just try for a baby mutiple Times to get a chance of twins or trips?
  • Options
    ZalaTimeSimsZalaTimeSims Posts: 1 New Member
    > @ShadowSimSlays said:
    > Can’t you just try for a baby mutiple Times to get a chance of twins or trips?

hee no you cant do that if you do that there will cone one baby and the sims is doing that than on purpose the easiest ting is just look at kids netwirk and read kids books
  • Options
    Sims_4_Dino_LoverSims_4_Dino_Lover Posts: 50 Member
    I did the offspring cheat for 7 kids, and she only had one
    Hi