Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I took in a stray cat after feeding her for a while she used to belong to a neighbor but they abandoned her because she was pregnant. I took her in and she just started having her kittens. :3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,086 Member
    edited August 2018
    I had my hair cut at the salon to just slightly above my shoulders. It's quite a change since I've had long hair for a number of years now. I also had my stylist dye it an auburn-brown shade which I really love since it's close to my natural hair color (medium brown), but adds a pretty reddish tone to it. Several people have already given me compliments which makes me happy given that I was a bit hesitant to try out a shorter hairstyle (even though I had been meaning to give it a try for a while now).
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    Though I had to work early in the morning, I got to have a really long nap afterwards because I did not have any commitments afterwards.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Realizing that the week is halfway over.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    DubstequtieDubstequtie Posts: 45 Member
    That I woke up to payday and not just a normal day! o:
    x1lsac.jpg
  • Options
    nity01nity01 Posts: 88 Member
    edited April 2018
    I got my English assignment back for year 11 and got an A+! Extremely happy since last year I wasn't doing too good (mental health wasn't great and school got pretty stressful). But I'm very proud that my hard work hasn't gone to waste, and the year has been going really well. :smiley:

BTW I'm absolutely loving yr 11! Sure, there is a lot of work, but being able to do the subjects you actually enjoy is the best feeling, and it makes you feel like you actually have a purpose in life! (I know - deep, haha!) :wink:
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
  • Options
    nity01nity01 Posts: 88 Member
    Kendrana wrote: »
    I had my hair cut at the salon to just slightly above my shoulders. It's quite a change since I've had long hair for a number of years now. I also had my stylist dye it an auburn-brown shade which I really love since it's close to my natural hair color (medium brown), but adds a pretty reddish tone to it. Several people have already given me compliments which makes me happy given that I was a bit hesitant to try out a shorter hairstyle (even though I had been meaning to give it a try for a while now).

That's awesome! I'm actually planning on getting my haircut soon, too. I want it styled like my simself because I've had long hair for a while now. It's always nice to try out different looks, the colour you got sounds absolutely beautiful - I'm glad it turned out well! :smile:
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    The sunshine <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    I'm unhappy. Because I have to back school,.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Found one of those fancy curl secret type curling irons for a steal. I've wanted one for years but they've always been too expensive. I figured the one I found was probably just a relatively cheap knockoff and wasn't *as* good of a deal as they tried to make it look like, but thought it was still worth it. So I bought it. Got it home, and looked it up online. It's not the cheap knockoff. It's a 170 dollar curling iron (the compare at price at Winners was 70 dollars), I got it for 50. So now I'm like really excited to have this fancy curling iron I've always wanted and like really impressed and excited that I got such a deal on it.

Now I just have to figure out how to use it lol.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Power went out for a couple hours due to high winds. Hubby was looking out the window and said, "Come on people, turn my power back on!" And it immediately came back on! o.O My husband is magic! :) And when I booted my computer back up, there was two new pics of my Grandson waiting for me in my email. <3
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Hey guys!

It's been a bit since I've posted on here, but I wanted to hop on here because I'm in a good mood :wink:
    I a have the next few days off after working 9 days straight, so that has me really pumped. Also! Talked with a pal I haven't spoken to in a couple of months, so that also has me in high spirits.

Wishing everyone a happy day!
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited April 2018
    Have five days holiday(I live in a autonomous region in China)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The weather. It's absolutely gorgeous out today. Literally the first day it's actually felt like spring since spring started.

Walked myself over to Wendy's (no need for even my light jacket. Sleeves rolled up. Nice and comfy) for a nice cold frosty.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    One of my cats 'grooming' me. lol He got up on the back of the couch behind my head and when I looked up at him he started licking my forehead! Silly cat. :p I guess he loves me eh?
  • Options
    stepanyastepanya Posts: 20 Member
    @Karababy52 things like that make me happy too with my dog. :) Especially when she 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me just to get my attention
  • Options
    Rogermike333Rogermike333 Posts: 8 New Member
    Get a good news that my salary is increasing next month. :)
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    My new puppy 'asked' to go outside!
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Once again the weather. It's like summer here! <3
    Then finally I could play Sims again today and it was so much fun :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Getting to go out and getting food. I also got some new characters for Disney Infinity (Including a rare character).
    Sadly they didn't have either of the games i wanted but there's always next time.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    The sun, my icecream, my new headphones, music, my cat
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    The nice weather, my boyfriend wearing a swimsuit :wink: and eating melon :smiley:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Saw a cute puppy when walking today and my finger is healing. Yaaaas! I cut it last week when doing something with my craft knife. Fresh blade and everything. :confounded: But at least it was a clean blade-I had only used it to cut clean popsicle sticks. Maybe I need to invest in something safer for cutting popsicle sticks... :lol: I'm a klutz and a half, y'all. :tongue:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    MayFlower49MayFlower49 Posts: 262 Member
    I saw a pigeon outside who sort of played peek-a-boo with me
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I ate Mexican food. LOL :D