Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm finally beginning to get the hang of Blender. Posing, here i come! :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • hwasabihwasabi Posts: 17 Member
    today i'm over the moon because i finished my exams. now i can play the sims! :D
    " The song is over. But the melody lingers on."—Haruki Murakami

tumblr_n9ttjuem1t1rn8lhxo4_500.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I'm just glad it's the weekend. Coming off of a head cold and looking forward to relaxing.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2018
    It was 84 here today! Preview of spring!!! Eeeeee!!! Now we are getting some much needed rain! Yay! I'll let the return to cold (40 something) tomorrow slide because we definitely needed the rain. :wink:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • simoleoncatsimoleoncat Posts: 46 Member
    I slept in today because I am on vacation :-D
    It was 84 here today! Preview of spring!!! Eeeeee!!! Now we are getting some much needed rain! Yay! I'll let the return to cold (40 something) tomorrow slide because we definitely needed the rain. :wink:

It was pretty warm the past couple of days here too. But now it's cold :confounded:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2018
    Lots of things today (well, yesterday now)...

Cuddling my little Buddy Squiffy in the crook of my arm and listening to him purr contentedly, then getting sweet kitty kisses from him.

Chatting with the Subway guy while he made our sandwiches after I went grocery shopping and realizing he was actually trying to flirt with me. The kid is 30 years old, the same age as my oldest daughter. o.O It was kinda cute and very flattering for this Grandma.

Speaking of being a Grandma, seeing a pic on FB of my Grandson my Son posted this morning. He was sitting on Daddy's lap and smiling! So adorable. He's turning out to be such a chunk too. They like to call him Little Bear, but might need to change that to Big Bear soon. hehe Time flies by so fast, he'll be two months old in a few days.

And lastly, I'm very happy with the way my Fairytale/Storybook Cottage is turning out for TS4 BnS challenge. I know I'm biased since I made it, but it's just so pretty!

I hope y'all have a great weekend filled with lots of happy moments! <3
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    That it was my last day of work before a 3 day weekend. :mrgreen:
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    I ordered my first expansion packs (Get Together, Get to Work, and City Living!!) from Target while they were on sale (64% off!!!). The total including tax was only 47$. Too bad they didn't have Cats and Dogs.
  • MumuDesuyoMumuDesuyo Posts: 36 Member
    That I might get tacos for dinner
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    That I'm still here and still in the game. Also seen another birthday.
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • greener1435greener1435 Posts: 32 Member
    Although today was a bit stressful due to some mental struggles,, I was able to relax a bit by drawing while listening to some podcasts, then taking a bath and what other than playing the Sims 3 for a little bit! <3
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Kicked off a 3 day weekend with some thoughts about Louis Riel and watched the Heritage Minutes short about LR. Roy Dupuis is just gorgeous and that makes me happy.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Going to the Skechers outlet store, which a coworker let me know about earlier in the week because I totally didn't know we had one here (or that Skechers even had an outlet tbh). Got a couple pairs for an amazing deal. One, regardless of what they say I consider more of a slipper (they're a bit heavy for a slipper but they're insanely comfy, *look* like a slipper, and aren't practical at all for outdoor wear... at least in my climate). New slippers (official slippers or not) always are nice (It's even my 2nd pair in 2 days lol. I have perpetually cold and sore feet, I live in slippers).
  • OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    I finally fixed the bus in Stardew Valley today (could've fixed it earlier, but I was lazy), and made it to Calico Desert and Skull Cavern. Thanks to the mod that installs an elevator in the cave, and with a time-freeze mod, things are quite relaxing here, albeit boring. I also got the Slime Charmer Ring, so combine that with the Vampire Ring, my health bar isn't a problem either, as I could just keep draining health from the many slimes who reside here that can't hurt me.
    I didn't have the best day, but we went to a restaurant i love and i got some watercolor paper and brushes so i can do all the drawings :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • MumuDesuyoMumuDesuyo Posts: 36 Member
    edited February 2018
    MumuDesuyo wrote: »
    That I might get tacos for dinner
    Follow up: I did get tacos for dinner and the day after too, yeaaaaaaaaaah
    Today Im happy to see I finally became a member on here and could put on a picture, finally
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'm getting a long needed hair cut sometime today
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    i ate a lot of food
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • DorketteUniverseDorketteUniverse Posts: 30 Member
    Lovely weather :)
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    my sister got me a colouring book.
    That for a change it was warmer than expected today, it was actually quite a beautiful day out. And I wasn't even working so I could enjoy the nice weather which is even rarer (much much rarer).

And going to the store and getting one of their super yummy rotisserie chickens. Because like 99% of my shopping is done way too late at night and they're sold out.
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    It is Saturday!
  • pastelcarlypastelcarly Posts: 14 New Member
    This is such an awesome idea!

My residents at work made me happy, but I'm lucky enough to say they make me happy every day!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Found my all time favorite commercial on YT! Our kids loved it and would come running from anywhere in the house to watch it when they heard the song starting. Well, so did Hubby and I too. hehe Brought back some great memories. <3

https://youtu.be/uXdFKcETEPg