Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Thanks, @rosemow Couldn't resist.
    image.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Trevor’s blue eyes and red hair look very nice together! @NextTrickAnvils :) It is great that he is going well with his artwork in SanMyshuno. His torn jeans are a great part of his overall look.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Count me in
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    I just finished creating the surfer dude he's a teen. He got married when I was playing another household of mine.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    drakharis wrote: »
    I just finished creating the surfer dude he's a teen. He got married when I was playing another household of mine.
    Hello @drakharis
    You may like to post some screenshots of your surfer dude here in this thread.

To post pictures on the forums, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website and click copy , or copy the image code web address . Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif.
    The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post.
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code web address from the picture sharing site in between them.
    This thread may also help
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Day 13: Couch Potato

SD8Bfo6.png?1
    A gloomy disposition and bouts of depression mean Logan Isaacs barely stirs himself from his couch. He feels much safer inside, safe from germs, bright sunlight, speeding cars, and any other danger his active imagination can come up with. He has few friends and spends his days watching TV, a source of seemingly endless entertainment for him because he rarely comes across a boring program.
    image.png
  • Options
    NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    2vlwc8w.jpg

Day 10: Hopeless Romantic

Jaime Padilla is a fun-loving Pisces seeking a man or woman to spend his life with. Likes include cheesy romance novels, swimming, and a well-made Tang and Zing. Can be a little spacey and clumsy so please be understanding on that front. Must love dogs.

wlvogi.jpg

Traits are romantic, clumsy, and dog lover
  • Options
    Logan’s life seems a little sad @TresaofPern :( But it makes him happy and more at ease and safer , so it best for him to enjoy the life he is living,Your have designed his background details well.

Jaime is handsome ! @NextTrickAnvils :) It is a nice touch that he is a dog lover. Perhaps he will find his special partner when he is outside one day walking with his dog.
  • Options
    Thanks, @rosemow
    image.png
  • Options
    Just finished my Villian evil mastermind for day two.
    He managed to get everyone to hate him so far. Noone is showing him any love.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member

I wanted to join this fun too, but I'm also gonna bend some rules(such a rebel) a bit and just post 8 Sims at once. I hope you don't mind.

First one is Manel Navarro, he is a Surfer Dude
    o2HTAeN.png

Next I made Twins. Their names are Jayden & Jaylen King. Jaylen is also the Ladies's Man & Mr Wrong. Believe me you don't wanna fall in love with Jayden.. he will break your heart. Jaylen on the other hand is the Mr Right. If you are looking for a loyal Sim he is your guy for sure.

so here is Jayden King
    NbIMrLy.png

and Jaylen King
    nHtiiRZ.png

Then it's time for Nature Boy mr Cliff Forrest
    AlFOl4J.png

Shiro Honda is a young Gamer
    hBK3yTN.png

Next it's time for Sergei Sin. He is the King of Rock'n Roll for sure.
    ksr71P7.png

If your world is in need of a Businessman then Luca Garcia is your Sim.
    dfmhQYD.png

And the last but not least I give you guys an Aspiring Artist Axton de la Hoya. He has unique fashion taste and is really artistic.
    eUrpVrv.png

If you are interested in my sims you can find them under the name: Interesting Male Townies or under my username: JaniHyun
    I also used the #mdsmalecaschallenge when I posted them on Gallery.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Here is Bradley. He managed to get married while I was playing another household. Rarely wears a shirt though. He is at home cooking I think dinner. He works as an assassin and I doubt his beloved even knows what it is he does but is glad he isn't a freeloader.

xBK2zkN.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Joshua Knight Day 2 Evil Mastermind. Ever since he was just a baby no good ever came from Joshua except his grades in school. He has only 4 friends Max from Renegades, Wolfgang Munch Mila's problem child, Vlad and Malcolm Landgrabb. In general, most people think he is a total evil bag of poop. He has the Ares trait, Demon trait and Scandalous traits but I plan on removing the Scandalous trait from him. I added Super Keener train too. The Scandalous trait can make him a bit flirty when I don't want him to be, He became friends with Malcolm when both Malcolm and Nancy saw his dad trying for a baby with him. It was instant hatred for Nancy. He just wanted to have a little fun and if it meant stealing her husband away that made it so much better. Geoffrey is with triplets. Thank you, Joshua you rotten son of a gun. Now Malcolm has a partner in crime and they can wreak havoc. In this picture, I think he is plotting on cat stealing from Ms Lynx or kidnapping Bella's kids. I have been meaning to install the serial killer mod again. Yes, he is a Sociopath and enjoys the finer things in life but he does have maybe one redeemable trait he has but no one has been able to find it yet. One day he might actually be able to he's sorry and truly means it. I truly forgot how much fun it is to play an evil Sim at times. I wanted him dressed in white, bright and light colours rather than the stereotypical dark colours and sharp harsh features. I wanted the saying a pretty face can hide an evil mind to fit him. The last time I created an evil Sim I didn't have many good traits other than the evil trait, to give them. I really love how the Demon and Ares traits work well together. I reccomend anybody willing to use mods to go add these traits to your evil Sim.

ZhEToLR.png
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I just found this thread and I'm a bit behind so my first post is going to have 5 days to catch up a little bit.

Day 1: Surfer Dude
    EUcoGhd.png?1
    Day 2: Evil Mastermind
    tENkGOu.png?1
    Day 3: Gamer
    AT7S0Oo.png?1
    Day 4: Distinguished Scholar
    mSlzudJ.png?1
    Day 5: Mr. Rock'n'roll
    mtHZ9kf.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    It is great that you have joined in doing this challenge ! @ItsJanier :) Each of the eight sims look great and suit their theme very wel! It is special that you made twins for Mr Right and Mr. Wrong. The clothing chosen for each of the sims is very nice to reflect the theme of who they are. They are each uniquely special sims to play :)
  • Options
    Joshua doesn’t sound a very nice sim! @drakharis :( He does sound very evil! It was a great idea to dress him in white clothing, as a disguise of the evil that is inside him!
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have joined in doing this challenge ! @ItsJanier :) Each of the eight sims look great and suit their theme very wel! It is special that you made twins for Mr Right and Mr. Wrong. The clothing chosen for each of the sims is very nice to reflect the theme of who they are. They are each uniquely special sims to play :)

Thank you @rosemow you are always so kind :heart::smile:
  • Options
    It is very nice that you have started doing the challenge @Cassandra52182 :) Each of your five sims reflect the theme of the day so well! The outfits that you have chosen, the background setings, and the items that they are holding capture the theme of them very well! The evil mastermind has a very evil look on his face! It is a great touch that you have clothed him in a black suit and top hat.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is very nice that you have started doing the challenge @Cassandra52182 :) Each of your five sims reflect the theme of the day so well! The outfits that you have chosen, the background setings, and the items that they are holding capture the theme of them very well! The evil mastermind has a very evil look on his face! It is a great touch that you have clothed him in a black suit and top hat.

Thanks :) and yeah, I <3 my evil mastermind. I made him with an old vaudeville villain in mind, and I have to say I was so stoked to see that new mustache brought in with cats and dogs, it was perfect for him :D
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Day 3 Challenge - Gamer. Meet Sam Lam A Vampire Gamer. He really is a vampire he's not just cosplaying one for the heck of it, He LARPs (Live Action Role Playing). He plays minis (games like Warhammer 40K), card games (like Flux, Cards Against Humanity and Magic). RPGs (like D&D). I wish I could have found a suitcase or toolbox as a CAS item rather than as clutter it would have been a part of his everyday look. Not all Gamers play video games and not all just play Video Games. I am used to being the only girl in a Gamer Group. I have been gaming most of my life since 12 starting with D&D, Atari and Nintendo. The guys I have met in these groups are sweet, polite, willing to teach anybody knew how to play without taking advantage of new players welcoming even the "strangest of folk" in. That how I made Sam. The Suitcase or tool box I would have liked for him to carry would have his minis, measuring tape, emergency Zap A Gap, wound counters etc. for whatever game he and his gaming group would be playing or for a demo that his group is doing. Instead, I have him wearing a backpack with his minis and stuff he would need it instead. His gaming group is a group of 6 Ancient Vampires and him playing every Saturday Night from sundown until sunup the next day. Like most Gaming groups there are no girls and it's a boys club, Though if any ladies wanted to come and play with them they would be quick to welcome the new faces, They LARP and go to tournaments and cons together and have a very strong comradery. They are his very best friends. He is often seen as Gamer's Paradise buying minis, cards, terrain, or pewter figures for gameplay. There is a guy who paints minis at a reasonable price who hangs out there. He would live in another better place. However, buying the latest issue Wolf Times with 5 exclusive kick butt beautifully painted figures for that awesome new game that just came out or the latest model for his favourite faction, or money for a con in Oasis Springs or tournament they are having in Windenburg of all places is far more important than a sweet pad with lots of nice things. He does play video games too.

He can't even afford a blood maid of his very own as a result he has plasma packs to take care of those needs. He has been turned by Cain The King of Vampires centuries ago. He loves Skittles, Cheetos and Mountain Dew. He loves how Sanchez paints his stuff at a reasonable price. Not that he lacks the skill how to paint his models nicely it's that he rarely has the time for it. Sam wanted me to tell all of you he is single but doesn't want anyone who will make him choose between them and his gaming, going to cons demos and tournaments. He also says he refuses to give up Mountain Dew, Cheetos and Skittles for anyone too.

Not all Gamers are neckbeards living in their mom's basement with a fear of soap and water.

He really does have a job. As a professional Youtuber, gaming branch.

Thanks to the modders who made the custom jobs, traits etc.

t31ClnF.png?1

yzgVPrK.png?1

JQ4KJTb.png

• Options
    You have put so much creativity into designing a background details story for Sam Lam! @drakharis :) It was great reading about him, and his life as a gaming vampire. It is very nice that you have drawn on your own gaming experiences in creating him and his background details. His sunglasses are a nice touch.
  • Options
    Day 6: Sports Freak
    This is the hall of famer I play as in my own games, and as soon as I saw day 6 I knew he'd be perfect for it.
    YJ5eNxm.png?1
    ppS8V5l.png?1
    p72O04y.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    Your sporting sim is very nice! @Cassandra52182 :) It is great pictures that you have posted of him enjoying doing the different sporting activities!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I finally decided to take part in this challenge!

Here's Day 1! Meet Ronnie, who loves surfing at the beach!

Ronnie Johnson
    Aspiration: Body Builder
    Traits: Bro, Active, Loves Outdoors

IlKAeip.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top