Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Money Tending Bar/Barista

I don't understand why this isn't a thing, it's basically like playing for tips with the guitar or piano. I feel like they should patch the ability to "tend for money" too. Especially with a university ep, this would be handy for those college students just trying to make some extra simoleons. Something I really love about ts2 uni. Please implement this sims team, it's a simple feature that can make all the difference!!

Comments

• Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I'd definitely like it if something like that was added, and it does seem pretty ... simple?
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    There's a mod for that. Little Ms Sam More buyable Venus
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I agree - sims earning a little money doing those things in a Uni pack - I would love. I also loved the Uni kids in Sims 2 forming bands and earning money or the sim singing hip hop earning money in Uni. Wish they'd maybe have a singer with a band in a Uni pack for maybe weekends on the campus mini - concerts to earn a few bucks.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Amistri2016Amistri2016 Posts: 65 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »

Let me first say that I appreciate all the hard work that all "Modders" do. They are amazing!!!! However, I don't think that we should have to rely on mods to do basic stuff that was left out of the game because of "COMPLETE OVERSIGHT" by EA/Maxis. Not everyone has the kind of computer needed to use them.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Let me first say that I appreciate all the hard work that all "Modders" do. They are amazing!!!! However, I don't think that we should have to rely on mods to do basic stuff that was left out of the game because of "COMPLETE OVERSIGHT" by EA/Maxis. Not everyone has the kind of computer needed to use them.

Mods should be made to enhance gameplay, not fix things that developers should've done to begin with.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Good suggestion - I've thought this several times too. It shouldn't be that hard to add. Semi-related: I really wish YA+ sims could work the part-time jobs including barista.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Good idea.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    If you guys bring it up often enough there is a high chance it'll come with the next patch.

People made a thread about the option to "get leftovers" and how they missed it in TS4 and it was included in the patch that came like a month later or so.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

No we shouldn't have to rely on modders.
    They do a better job than the team involved in the packs for this game.
    They give us things taken away by the team.

I've seen more mods for basic stuff for this game than any of the past games.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options

Mods should be made to enhance gameplay, not fix things that developers should've done to begin with.

I agree fully with you.

• Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I agree - sims earning a little money doing those things in a Uni pack - I would love. I also loved the Uni kids in Sims 2 forming bands and earning money or the sim singing hip hop earning money in Uni. Wish they'd maybe have a singer with a band in a Uni pack for maybe weekends on the campus mini - concerts to earn a few bucks.

You don't make money to tend bar?
    I used to love mixologist in late night. Never really like the sims 4 version. Its feels like a watered down version in this game :(