Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    When you don't know what to eat

TApeWWA.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @IrishSimmer21 ah childhood sweethearts will be cute :)
    @Kristina sure are :) all their kids are so cute.
    @Nimie I'm like that all the time ha.

Yay a new page, first moved the pancakes into a new house, it's one of the premade houses that I just tweaked for them.
    40159817864_9df450f84c_b.jpg
    I got them little Strawberry.
    40826629352_fd9312fced_b.jpg
    Some quiet before school.
    26990418278_a796b4e068_b.jpg
    I had Melinda here study her and she finished half her homework with it.
    26990419268_41b830d333_b.jpg
    Not sure yet if it really completed faster doing it that way but her siblings were doing their homework still when she was done I let their parents help. Still have to check as I used these pics once.
    26990419798_4bf16364f1_b.jpg
    26990420278_45f4192f23_b.jpg
    After taking out the trash and playing a video game Alex decided to study her too.
    40826630132_4f945a4614_b.jpg
    Even though Nate hugged his sister he didn't manage to get sick but both his sisters were excused from class.
    40159819784_1f01504334_b.jpg
    I do not know what is up with this child but she hardly ever wants to finish her food, probably a glitch but I consider it a little show of picky eater bleh, then whenever her dad tries to with the potty she cops an attitude she's never disobedient with Eliza. She's lucky I want to have her raise her skills or I'd age her up and send her out the door....lol.

"And you need to be nice to daddy."

"Never..."
    40826631032_2d62f3dfb2_b.jpg
    Though the kids are sick the symptoms come and go could be somewhat of a glitch but kind of funny to me.
    40826631402_50042c8eb4_b.jpg
    "We leave you alone for a few minutes and you're making a mess what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I was just making an art piece daddy."

"That's why we got you an activity table Mel, you clean this up and go to your room...now."

"Yes sir...."
    40159821344_d89d336a01_b.jpg
    Still happy even hearing that there is going to be yet another pancake baby.
    39058144860_fc33dd489d_b.jpg
    one of my other saves, I set it up for building but ended up playing with one of the families I made, this is their dog Cookie.
    40826627962_d0fb04fa91_b.jpg
    It's like she knows there is a roast in the oven, it's not for you.
    39058145450_25c74d04c0_b.jpg
    I cut out a lot of pics to make things fit so this is after she finds out she's pregnant this is Winona by the by, what Cookie demands.
    40826628792_a8755ded86_b.jpg
    Cookie gets.
    40826631952_a2e5eea796_b.jpg
    She only somewhat approves of being taught to 'speak'.
    40159822514_3842d3e7a2_b.jpg
    Winona's husband Philip <3 their story being that they have known one another since they were kids before getting married, I set them up with a few skills sometimes I like to do that.
    40826632782_01af111c6b_b.jpg
    Caleb always looks so happy when he's chosen to be a vendor, we were only going out to look for some things that you need to bake.
    40159823464_c73cd53a9c_b.jpg
    Also let them do a little karaoke, though the person in the next room was so bad that we went to the other karaoke place.
    40826633552_1eee2d8b6b_b.jpg
    No one comes between a pregnant woman and her food.
    40159856524_5b672d48e8_b.jpg
    Trying to figure out how this thing works.
    25995805387_8eeaa61b87_b.jpg
    In the dark of the night one pooch swims for freedom...or doggy treats whichever comes first. heh.
    40159825644_ef084c9dac_b.jpg
    Not sure why had a glitch, it's not saying he's late but clearly he is, none of them would move, I was about to exit so I saved and that fixed it, also the night before it wouldn't let her finish a painting but I pulled it off the easel and put it back the issues was gone. So two glitches taken care of easily enough I can deal.
    25995806317_d3cc86ccc6_b.jpg
    Lastly their kids were born and I immediately aged them up I was trying for twins we got Fiona the first born and her brother Flynn, also makeovers just cause.
    39058152080_a2e4ae07eb_b.jpg
    'Is that a signal for something?' :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SIMplyPathSIMplyPath Posts: 13 New Member
    The parents of Aiden and Lily Anna were poisoned with pufferfish nigiri because they decided to insult the chef. Now Aiden must take care his little sister Lily Anna in the "Big Brother Challenge"
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    This is such a fun thread. :) I guess I'll share my favorite moments of a family I played today; the Callaway family.

All three kids had school assignments to do Monday evening, and the entire family helped out with each one. Well, the toddler son, Davion, was just there for moral support. Sadly, father Jullien wasn't all to enthusiastic about helping and left several times to try to watch TV. Still, they finished each one and were quite pleased with the results.
    SkH1pr6.png
    wxgu50N.png
    2FptZjg.png
    HL8Fcwc.png

Then the kids did more homework, with their cat, Butter, watching.
    e8L0M9z.png

The next day, their dog, Miki, ran away, but mom Edith was the only one upset. Daughters Theresa and Dominique were more interested in talking about their phone apps. He came back after 2 days though so everything was okay.
    kGW4pJV.png

This has to be my favorite moment, hands down. After oldest son Randolph got home from high school the next day, the first thing he did was play with Davion.
    eFGGJhU.png
    X6QNPAr.png
    Sibling goals right here. :D

Later Theresa decided to practice her violin while Dominique was trying to do homework. Both Butter and Miki joined in (they're both vocal).
    CPoI3TO.png
    1w3wOK5.png

Randolph came in and helped Dominique with her homework.
    iQymASL.png

She made sure to thank him.
    CV3YlWR.png

Then he chatted with Theresa.
    O3I6htG.png
    Again, sibling goals.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Nimie wrote: »
    When you don't know what to eat

TApeWWA.png

c7NJRa2.gif
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    AnisePineapplesAnisePineapples Posts: 2 New Member
    I just started a new legacy challenge! So far Rosa Redwood went over and met her neighbor, Clint Trevis, they went off with a great start and it got a bit... spicy. A new family member might be coming soon.
    Rosa got very happy about this and she thought it would be a great time to propose, just 5hrs after meeting him.
    She didn't get the response she wanted.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Kristina Who doesn't love her?!

That being said, The Shepherds brought Cadence home and the kids introduced themselves to their baby sister.
    aA27mxH.png
    GMpuMyM.png
    Then tiny kitten did cute things like sleeping under things she shouldn't sleep under.
    38V3ohR.png
    Iris also picked up a new hobby.....that she's not very good at yet.
    PKXBFir.png
    Also, Aunt Cleo went into labor. She can go home though, there's only enough room for one Newborn in this penthouse and it's going to be Cadence.
    aR5jESX.png
    Justice is finally getting better at Sportsball.
    kYIhLk2.png
    If only there was someone here to see that.
    3foNTdu.png
    Then Grandma Sapphire came over to visit, she didn't get to deliver the baby so now she actually has to come over to see her new Grandchild? Bogus.
    cej2ZGk.png
    And now Justice attempts to conquer the diving board for the first time.
    MYtktFA.png
    hg0YRei.png
    Attention passengers, if you look to the right you can see a spoiled rich kid indirectly rubbing her Mommy and Daddy's fortune in our faces.
    x8qexVN.png
    Oh and then Aunt Ximena came over, always nice to see her!
    RJPxxig.png
    Ace got out of work, he's in such a great mood because he was put in the hall of fame for Sportsball!
    Wrtq4X5.png
    Ace: "Hey Ximena, I got into the Hall of Fame. How you feel about that?"
    Ximena: "That's nice."
    Ik8Gnn3.png
    Old habits never die....
    DlEiWyv.png
    Justice: "Time to be a responsible pet owner!"
    FKPqonE.png
    Juniper: "I haven't eaten in three days!!!"
    UJC1YNJ.png
    Now everyone else eats as well. Taco night like always.
    2vhaFkq.png
    Juniper: "Hello old human, we have so much in common. You like tacos and I like Tacos. Now give me your tacos."
    cUYXXML.png
    Afterwards Genesis decided to take another creative outlet in her life. Painting. Can't wait to see what a soul like Genesis can paint.
    a9oM7ic.png
    Meanwhile Ace tests his core muscles out on the rock climbi-
    tLmfBjz.png
    Nevermind, looks like he needs to work on that core of his.
    MK2Ch98.png
    This'll help.
    nRNPVnW.png
    ......This is coming from the mastermind behind The Bloodening books....
    HAevuoS.png
    The next day was Iris' first day of school, so the Shepherd parents helped their kids out with their homework while Justice's good friend Ol' Whatsherface watches.
    ydfcaoO.png
    Meanwhile Genesis couldn't stop gushing over how cute Cadence is.
    YZ8wj0a.png
    Cadence: "Change my diaper already...."
    pDqR2Oa.png
    Oh hey, Ace's baby sister Piper is pregnant now. About time.
    2HxMbKW.png
    Also, Genesis and Justice are aging up today!
    l5mWp8k.png
    vwkvvv0.png
    Piper: "Yeah don't worry, the Pregnant guest will clean this puddle. Don't you worry one little bit!"
    CpJmVIJ.png
    See, even our guests know that kitchen TV's are great.
    C1RKnEe.png
    So now it's time for Genesis to be.....a.....40 year old.
    qHkSohS.png
    Genesis: "40's still hot."
    WjhAB4I.png
    Now it's time for little Justice!
    DzPJJfe.png
    But now she's not so little Justice.
    LgSuiX1.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    After the Great Save Blow Up of 2018, many of the families have been resettled & are getting their lives back on track. The Dahlbergs were happy to get a hefty insurance settlement that put them in a house nearly identical to their old one, but memories seem to have been wiped clean & some events are still fuzzy to them. The older kids who were married suddenly found themselves back home again, but have since moved out again. A rumor that abandoned alien baby twins were found in the rubble & are being cared for by another family in town were of only mild interest to them. Apparently their DNA ties were severed, so no one will ever know who they belonged to...

But that's all in the past & it's time to look ahead. Noah & Emilia are the only ones left at home. Emilia is hooked on the computer, but also enjoys playing chess, while Noah seems to have caught on to the new archeology craze that's sweeping the world.

8Ykh4yF.png

0rQPn4Q.png

q8B34ts.png

M8bbW4B.png

He also wants to get his cooking skill up, so he made Emilia's birthday cake.

w716LFY.png

She seems to have mellowed out since the disaster & her family is hoping she's turned over a new leaf.

ffMWbbt.png

"Guess again, minions!"

hq69ohs.png

4kPlIcj.png

m9kYswI.png

Being the heir also means being the aging parents' caregiver, something she's resigned to.

3bgGAqb.png

kgSLozv.png

It's not so bad though, while her siblings are out there working away, she gets to play video games.

X7x5b1R.png

And she's found a new hobby in gardening. Maybe she's learning to care for something other than herself after all.

lUfTZrT.png

Meanwhile Noah grows up & moves out.

J2w8EIk.png

YjuyyOj.png

Now Katrina's not sure what to do with herself as her once busy home grows ever quieter.

l22QHMz.png

She takes up painting for now, but is really just biding her time until the house fills up again with grandchildren.

ITuZ7ZN.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I found an alien at the science facility with the last name Ireland while my alien in disguise was messing around with the invention robot. xD

40842133782_61665e57d7_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ListentoToppDogg That's a nice busy family :smiley:
    39076714350_8e34d971c4_b.jpg
    40844590492_f5726a2f41_b.jpg
    Usually, Malinda is never busy enough I ignore her for a moment and she's off making messes today she was good.
    39076715190_015429e42e_b.jpg
    Two angels and one sort of troublemaker I don't often see her helping with chores either.
    40844591472_f48a0713b5_b.jpg
    39076715880_0f60a5e38e_b.jpg
    Nate was too sad to care about how good his school is, poor pumpkin. Lol, at this point Don again called to ask Bob to hang out and as it's his last day off I let him go.
    40844592072_72de8d602f_b.jpg
    Look at that dirty look, we haven't seen him in a while so he hasn't gotten a makeover.
    39076716390_bf7a702d13_b.jpg
    "You're thinning out man, did you forget everything I taught you already?"

"Just busy with the kids and work I don't make it to the gym that often."

"Bob I practically live there."

"Okay fine haven't been at all in a long time."

"And we're going now."
    40844592742_a4f5b7b34b_b.jpg
    He did actually get a jog in today so he was out of it when they were done.
    39076716900_6046db6358_b.jpg
    Anyways decided they could grab a drink before he went home and gave the beefcake a makeover.
    26014275537_e41632977f_b.jpg
    Then this happens and he hasn't done that before even when he got flirty at the gym.
    39076717460_6ea7f7dc0b_b.jpg
    Anyhoo Bob left real quick, he'll see his pal again when he has a clear head he is happily married with a sixth kid on the way.

"How was your guy time babe?"

"Uh great, missed you though."
    26014276497_c8cc89325c_b.jpg
    Not like he'd tell her after all nothing technically happened, Don's basically a lightweight...with juice...ironically.
    39076718060_4693378b57_b.jpg
    26014277407_7628145bf0_b.jpg
    Had Nate take care of Strawberry's cage, as it was his turn to study her when I noticed it was dirty.
    39076718840_eb8e9bedde_b.jpg
    Unlike his sister he was done with his homework afterwards and didn't have to use his book definitely faster, and he hadn't started it before Bob left so this little interaction was useful.
    26014278587_dc89548f48_b.jpg
    I let Eliza help her while Bob prepared their meals for a few days there were only three plates of food left and two tots to feed.
    39076719490_de19e49616_b.jpg
    Lookin' good.
    27016115428_8d3a8ea802_b.jpg
    Then this.
    26014280217_365cff2093_b.jpg
    Also Strawberry is getting busy I guess lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited March 2018
    Leila Roberts is at the top of the Scientist career so I sent her to Selvadorada for a break away from her fiancee, Travis Scott, and their daughter Priya. She has always been interested in archaeology and has decided to devote some time to it now that Priya is in school (she took time off work when Priya was a toddler).

3f3PVKw.jpg

rS3dXMG.jpg

JHNmp3R.jpg
    She enjoyed swimming.

She found some treasure in the gardens and then went back to the bar and made some friends.
    Sd3bixq.jpg
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    I've had this sim of myself since like 2016. has many skills maxed. gone through 4 jobs and 4 aspirations but never had a partner or even a kiss (i guess i make up for this with another sim of myself having great grandchildren). seemed appropriate for a goth's virtual boyfriend to be a vampire
    dkyRLqA.jpg
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    New update on Clarissa and her life in the city. Sorry its been a while.

Clarissa and Akira got married. It was an interesting ceremony as he was very hungry and that time and she had to desperately pee. So neither one of them wanted to be there.
    tXJT24J.png

Not long after Clarissa and Akira made their first step towards starting a family. Yes, Clarissa got pregnant.
    PdMnLYs.png

During pregnancy she did a few things to keep her self occupied. Goofing off with her new husband and keeping up her skills for her career as an art critic.
    9xAdglU.png
    W8WUUik.png
    RQpQLcZ.png

Then finally the day arrived. Please welcome Callie Martin.
    OXa83aP.png
    vSO8yfR.png

In what seemed like less than 24 hours Callie had grown into a toddler before our eyes.
    0MxEFww.png
    zZskQt0.png

This is it for now. Lots of playing will happen this week as I am off work for spring break. Woohoo
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So now that Justice is a teenager all she wants to do is shoot some sportsball. Might as well make Mom her victim of the night.
    oJal8JK.png
    Welp, Justice missed.
    LalNaOZ.png
    Mom's turn.
    gAdMf9Q.png
    Failure.
    Wx5rDNv.png
    Ace: "Did somebody say Sportsball? I'll have you know I'm a professional. Even got into the Hall of Fame. Mind if I join?"
    Justice rolled her eyes.
    dLVcg8a.png
    Ace: "Alright, now look at this picture perfect godlike physique."
    More eye-rolling followed.
    XSjzOLn.png
    JUNIPER NO! GET OUT OF THERE KITTY!
    GxyFPXa.png
    Hey, Justice got a point!
    zDjagkN.png
    Hey about time Mom and Dad get supportive!
    oOSLvnl.png
    Oh well time to show the ladies how it's done. First gotta show off a bit aaaaaand.
    Kj1DyVy.png
    Miss horrifically.
    OWpxxpQ.png
    Genesis: "Hey, I still get another turn too!"
    1zY6CGH.png
    Oh and I guess they should take care of the baby every now and then.
    s3OFwRx.png
    Okay, Baby's taken care of. Now time for Genesis to take care of Ace.
    SV2OrWj.png
    Juniper: "Oh hello human. You're no longer tiny human and now you're full grown human. I demand pets."
    J8WkGnY.png
    7juopZd.png
    And then Juniper grew up.
    h7rXP4G.png
    Juniper: "Oh baby I'm going to jump up on so many counters."
    m5mpgZ6.png
    So Justice is fortunate enough to already have a pretty nice body but you know what? She's going to have to maintain that thing. Getting on that treadmill baby.
    LdL63Cs.png
    Ace: "What's this, my daughter is working out so she can be a Sportsball player like her old man? I'll mentor you!"
    Justice: "Dad, I already said I wanted to be a cop."
    cFA3Y8U.png
    And then Genesis made some breakfa-JUNIPER GET OFF THE OMELETTE!
    4CovIpB.png
    Ace: "Meh, I've eaten worse. My dad's a Vegetarian."
    UAk5PRE.png
    Oh and now Cadence is a cute little Toddler.
    HdiHGIq.png
    Who just so happens to be amazed by this wonderful concept of 'toys'.
    UnOtVEo.png
    And then Juniper went downtown....and couldn't get back home. So Justice had to go down to the Karaoke bar and bring Juniper back home.
    sasXErJ.png
    Genesis: "What should I paint to perfectly capture my soul?"
    yHRYD2M.png
    Well while Mom's busy with that Justice will get to work on her core.
    VQwm3Ex.png
    Getting on that rock climbing wall. She's doing pretty good for her first-.
    wxrAH5X.png
    Time....
    5VHPEwD.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So now that Justice is a teenager all she wants to do is shoot some sportsball. Might as well make Mom her victim of the night.
    oJal8JK.png
    Welp, Justice missed.
    LalNaOZ.png
    Mom's turn.
    gAdMf9Q.png
    Failure.
    Wx5rDNv.png
    Ace: "Did somebody say Sportsball? I'll have you know I'm a professional. Even got into the Hall of Fame. Mind if I join?"
    Justice rolled her eyes.
    dLVcg8a.png
    Ace: "Alright, now look at this picture perfect godlike physique."
    More eye-rolling followed.
    XSjzOLn.png
    JUNIPER NO! GET OUT OF THERE KITTY!
    GxyFPXa.png
    Hey, Justice got a point!
    zDjagkN.png
    Hey about time Mom and Dad get supportive!
    oOSLvnl.png
    Oh well time to show the ladies how it's done. First gotta show off a bit aaaaaand.
    Kj1DyVy.png
    Miss horrifically.
    OWpxxpQ.png
    Genesis: "Hey, I still get another turn too!"
    1zY6CGH.png
    Oh and I guess they should take care of the baby every now and then.
    s3OFwRx.png
    Okay, Baby's taken care of. Now time for Genesis to take care of Ace.
    SV2OrWj.png
    Juniper: "Oh hello human. You're no longer tiny human and now you're full grown human. I demand pets."
    J8WkGnY.png
    7juopZd.png
    And then Juniper grew up.
    h7rXP4G.png
    Juniper: "Oh baby I'm going to jump up on so many counters."
    m5mpgZ6.png
    So Justice is fortunate enough to already have a pretty nice body but you know what? She's going to have to maintain that thing. Getting on that treadmill baby.
    LdL63Cs.png
    Ace: "What's this, my daughter is working out so she can be a Sportsball player like her old man? I'll mentor you!"
    Justice: "Dad, I already said I wanted to be a cop."
    cFA3Y8U.png
    And then Genesis made some breakfa-JUNIPER GET OFF THE OMELETTE!
    4CovIpB.png
    Ace: "Meh, I've eaten worse. My dad's a Vegetarian."
    UAk5PRE.png
    Oh and now Cadence is a cute little Toddler.
    HdiHGIq.png
    Who just so happens to be amazed by this wonderful concept of 'toys'.
    UnOtVEo.png
    And then Juniper went downtown....and couldn't get back home. So Justice had to go down to the Karaoke bar and bring Juniper back home.
    sasXErJ.png
    Genesis: "What should I paint to perfectly capture my soul?"
    yHRYD2M.png
    Well while Mom's busy with that Justice will get to work on her core.
    VQwm3Ex.png
    Getting on that rock climbing wall. She's doing pretty good for her first-.
    wxrAH5X.png
    Time....
    5VHPEwD.png

NOT THE OMELETTE, JUNIPER!! :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Today I decided to try out the new stuff pack, so I got my simself's son Callum a hamster. His name is Bart and Timmy the Pug is not impressed!

HLEngpZ.png
    Od04MOZ.png
    LJCRjx2.png
    t5Frbdw.png

So even though the family are really pleased with their new pet, Timmy is not a happy chappy! :D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Major Update! Super long
    Chris traveled back to Selvadorada by himself. He wanted to explore the world some more. His first morning there was interesting, as he woke up he got jumped by spiders!
    kYeUOX0.png
    TIDNCwr.png
    He chatted up with the locals and some tourist for a bit. He wanted to learn as much as he could before starting his trek.
    FVMLlby.png
    Bees and bats!!!
    lE7bkrv.png
    v7BYPcd.png
    It was worth the scare because he found some treasure!
    KNr3OfJ.png
    He then found the royal baths. He couldn't resist going for a swim.
    458z7Ov.png
    H7qIDer.png
    He did much better this time around in the tomb, he was able to make it to the end! Way to go, Chris!
    PwF9gh5.png
    hDMdFMi.png
    His trip was very successful! He called Jess to tell her he was coming home!
    inv4Usc.png
    Chris finally made it home, someone was very excited to see him!
    yRDlKjZ.png
    sNHilfw.png
    Q86RdGQ.png
    Jess was pretty happy to have him home as well. ;)
    h3H2qkc.png
    Chris tucked Charlie into bed that night. "I weally missed you, Daddy."
    ytTB08K.png
    Later, Jess expressed how much she missed him too.
    MgLyonW.png?1
    SR9w2Dm.png
    Chris thought something was wrong with Thor, so he took him to the vet. Turns out he was fine and just really dirty. heh
    avlPAqb.png
    1AR5kTe.png
    dx5rarr.png
    Charlie is a rather chatty babe. He loves babbling to his stuffed puppo.
    4cz2xVj.png
    Mulan aged up! She enjoys getting on counters and judging everyone and everything.
    zOiMKJ4.png
    She stays right with Charlie, they are partners in crime.
    Q0NA4V8.png
    vb9q602.png
    9LNCjF9.png
    NL0Gx0Z.png
    HWzRuBP.png
    ImEPFrQ.png
    Chris got Charlie a slide, he loves it!
    1lLRZAx.png
    JOQknWD.png
    mB6m9AE.png
    Charlie had an accident and was embarrassed by it. Poor baby! Chris tried to comfort him.
    iOy1vU5.png
    3CrrXIB.png
    Chris had a blast at Geekcon! Jess had to leave early because she got sick. Before she left she was eyeing up Bjorn Bjergsen. Jess, really? heh
    qkkDw70.png
    5fdvFwd.png
    Chris finished the evening with a jog.
    PwX7uW4.png

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Rotated to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household today. They have three children, Olivia, Bryan and Martina (I fulfilled two whims to try for a baby!).

I organised birthday parties for all three as they were due to age up; Olivia's and Bryan's parties went fine but at Martina's both Dennis Kim and Vivian Lewis died! The poor children were sad for days, bless 'em.

I used a trait generator when I aged them up. Olivia is an active goofball, Martina is active too yet Bryan is lazy. Both Bryan and Martina were top-notch toddlers and I recommend you to have toddlers win this trait as it basically makes them build everything faster than normal.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited March 2018
    My sims went bowling . I loveeee bowling o:)<3 Kasandra in the background, is my main sim household .

40217050894_74e921f75a_h.jpgTS4_x64 2018-03-20 14-57-45-99 by flower kitten, on Flickr

40217055734_4c1b49367f_h.jpgTS4_x64 2018-03-20 14-54-30-92 by flower kitten, on Flickr

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I played with the McCarroll family earlier and had a few funny moments.

First husband and wife, Donte and Anita took their poodles out for a walk.
    Mgr2RlB.png
    MuXnLHE.png

And they were actually really close to each other the entire time.
    weYsFfI.png

But when they went inside, they actually forgot something. :D
    iYkWxo0.png
    O1PV6Zx.png
    nAQEGGp.png
    They called them up soon after, so everything was fine.

Tofu went for a swim in the pool later that night, something he actually did once before. :D
    OHZE0z4.png

When kids Lelia and Ronan got home, they each worked on their school projects. Don't worry, Donte looks like he's just playing chess, but he's actually supervising their work.
    TbFqwSY.png
    x7zftve.png
    eDlKsbI.png

The kids watched some TV before bed, and Ronan didn't seem to notice that his rat Ratatoullie was gone.
    IYw6t8L.png
    cOSXdt0.png

He was actually working on something in his cage the previous night.
    0hDYzLL.png

Later Anita, despite being exhausted fromt eh day, decidd to practice some piano. Their Japanese Bobtail, Rose, wasn't impressed.
    6zB42pN.png

The kids were about to go to bed, when Ronan noticed that there was a monster under his bed. He tried to tell Donte, but he was in the middle of very important matters.
    erk2vrP.png

He helped his son eventually, but wasn't really happy about it.
    wZVOGXH.png

Youngest son Jamison played throughout the entire ordeal.
    YhJNmmJ.png

Then, when the kids finally went to bed, he and Anita decided to celebrate by singing a duet.
    WCwheHb.png
    H6jDaNH.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Had some technical issues, it wouldn't let me launch the game after the update for some reason. Two computer reboots, two game repairs & one huge sigh of relief later I finally got it going. But it cut into my playing time, I was hoping to get both of the youngest Edwards girls aged up, but only got to one. We'll get to that in a moment, first they decided to check out the Spice Festival.

bmOmRfj.png

A little karaoke first.

T8QoECp.png

4HegZ4p.png

Then some food, music & conversation.

EXXeN76.png

XRRg9iM.png

Then the girls play while the parents mingle some more.

ivjF10F.png

Hermione's got some skills!

YMocqrz.png

zmc0EqF.png

Fljtu5r.png

29s84RJ.png

Back home & Sonia's birthday.

gZqZhEi.png

x9hCZi5.png

She got that teen angst thing down pretty quick.

QKJLcUO.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Created some new sims. Four teen males that have a self created backstory of becoming friends on the first day of school in detention. From there they concocted a plan to troll the school for giving them detention for no reason whatsoever. This plan involved dressing up and acting like the Teletubbies every school day. They got costumes for each character (unfortunately they have the bear costumes that are cheap knock-offs instead of actual Teletubbies costumes) and chose which one to be. Mitchell Miner (the ringleader of this group of trolls) is Tinky-Winky; Gilbert Queen (the quiet one) is Dipsy; Jamal Alexander (the outgoing one) is La-La; & Eric Salisbury (the awkward one) is Poe.

Yes, this group of teens are all insane.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    For some reason,
    Sims like to play musical beds and I found Boba on the night stand. xD
    40228535394_726e45f0b6_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I decided to make Ethan and Emily as newly-weds. After two failed pregnancy tests, the third one came back positive and guess what? They're having triplets! Two sons and a daughter! 'That's what you get for making whoopy'. Anyone who knows where that quote is from..... you're awesome!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    First time posting in this thread, so I'm gonna explain a few things before :D

So I have this family (the Johnsons) that I played today, which consist of Selena (the mother) and Synthia and Cecilia (the daughters), but today I played more with Synthia than anyone else really:

Synthia is part of a club of popular kids called the City Idols in San Myshuno and they had a club meeting today where she and the only guy in the club seemed to be really fond of each other:

21.03.18_00-11-57.png

They seemed to get along really well and flirted and I think I will get them together soon (even though Synthia is the kind of sim that wouldn't have a long lasting relationship :D )

A few days later, Synthias sister Cecilia meets her club, called the City Kids, the rival club of Synthia's in the center park and Synthia came along as well to cause a bit of trouble:

21.03.18_19-36-59.png
    (I actually really like this picture and I don't know why really.)

And the trouble actually came along when Synthia started a fight with Cecilia because I didn't know that the interaction "push them down" (or whatever it's called in English) would cause a fight :D

21.03.18_19-40-33.png

In the end however, Synthia lost the fight because Cecilia has level 10 of the fitness skill (I think that's why), so Synthia went to her friend Theresa to complain about it, atleast that's what it looks like:

21.03.18_19-48-38.png

Wow, my sims are weird :):D

Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top