The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mac users

Will they ever get The Sims Medieval to work on the Mac? I would love to play and experience it because I never got to play it.

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If it has not already been released for Macintosh, then it likely never will be. It was a spin-off of TS3, which itself no longer is under development.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    If it has not already been released for Macintosh, then it likely never will be. It was a spin-off of TS3, which itself no longer is under development.

Awee ok thanks
  • Options
    couttsie_3couttsie_3 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello,,I really need help. Basically my sims4 won't open, i can get on origin and click on the play button but then my screen goes black, lags me off then tells me "the sims4 has quit unexpectedly". It started when i tried to download a house from the gallery which ended up too big for the lot so i went back to the gallery clicked on a house then a big loading sign popped up on screen and froze my laptop which meant all i could do was shut it down, It was working fine earlier and i have repaired it and shut down my laptop multiple times,, please help :(
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    First, this is The Sims Medieval part of the forum. But I will suggest, you uninstall Origin and then reinstall it. It has helped in other cases I know about.