Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mac users

Will they ever get The Sims Medieval to work on the Mac? I would love to play and experience it because I never got to play it.

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If it has not already been released for Macintosh, then it likely never will be. It was a spin-off of TS3, which itself no longer is under development.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    If it has not already been released for Macintosh, then it likely never will be. It was a spin-off of TS3, which itself no longer is under development.

Awee ok thanks
  • couttsie_3couttsie_3 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello,,I really need help. Basically my sims4 won't open, i can get on origin and click on the play button but then my screen goes black, lags me off then tells me "the sims4 has quit unexpectedly". It started when i tried to download a house from the gallery which ended up too big for the lot so i went back to the gallery clicked on a house then a big loading sign popped up on screen and froze my laptop which meant all i could do was shut it down, It was working fine earlier and i have repaired it and shut down my laptop multiple times,, please help :(
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    First, this is The Sims Medieval part of the forum. But I will suggest, you uninstall Origin and then reinstall it. It has helped in other cases I know about.