Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,697 Member
    edited February 2018
    Does anyone know what this lastException means?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>b89a8aa811045d7d5a7220f5</sessionid><type>desync</type>[...]

Sorry, I need the whole file to make it readable in a xml-viewer.
    Could you please upload it to a cloud file service and paste the link here in the thread?

My first guess would be CC furniture. Do you have CC like this in your game?

You can also join our MCCC Discord community and upload it there: https://discord.gg/mfXJuJ
    Would be easier, because we could help you in real time.

Thanks.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Does anyone know what this lastException means?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b89a8aa811045d7d5a7220f5</sessionid><type>desync</type>[...]

Sorry, I need the whole file to make it readable in a xml-viewer.
    Could you please upload it to a cloud file service and paste the link here in the thread?

My first guess would be CC furniture. Do you have CC like this in your game?

You can also join our MCCC Discord community and upload it there: https://discord.gg/mfXJuJ
    Would be easier, because we could help you in real time.

Thanks.

i reccomend joining discord. because sometimes more than one person can help.

• Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Sbarby wrote: »
    > @Sbarby said:
    > Hi!
    > I cannot find anymore the command "Pregnancy Start Use Active" under MC Pregnancy... Is it normal?

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks for your help! :smile:

Same here!! And the interaction 'try for baby' doesn't show up.

Hey @Bonxie this may be a dumb question, but do I delete the old files after downloading the updated version?
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    KJB wrote: »
    Sbarby wrote: »
    > @Sbarby said:
    > Hi!
    > I cannot find anymore the command "Pregnancy Start Use Active" under MC Pregnancy... Is it normal?

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks for your help! :smile:

Hey @Bonxie this may be a dumb question, but do I delete the old files after downloading the updated version?

you delete the last version and download the newest.
  • Options
    ANDIEBROWNANDIEBROWN Posts: 1 New Member
    I downloaded the MCCC mod and it only shows an Last exception error when I have the "Road to Fame Mod" in the folder. Does anyone Know how to fix this? I thought I downloaded the latest Road to fame Mod.

and the error is

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>d6f7eb72266062fd5a753fd1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2018-02-02 22:54:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:300</categoryid><desyncid>d6f7eb72266062fd5a753fd1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.RTF:Services_MakeupArtist_StopFixingMyMakeup_Actor " Social Interaction"'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (ValueError: Failed to find the requested state machine resource. Key: 02d5df13:00000000:c3fbd6cd0cad9906)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 148, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 477, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 475, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1577, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2153, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3793, in _define_supported_postures
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 113, in create_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 300, in __init__
    ValueError: Failed to find the requested state machine resource. Key: 02d5df13:00000000:c3fbd6cd0cad9906
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    KJB wrote: »

You have to delete - or as I do: overwrite - the previous files.

I download the zip files to a random temproary folder, unpack and copy them to the 'Mods' directory (or in my case: to a subfolder 'MCCC' in 'Mods'). Windows tells me than that there are files with the same name and what to do. I choose 'replace'. That's all.

This procedure also leaves the mc_settings.cfg (and if available mc_dresser.cfg and mc_tuner.cfg) untouched, which holds all your customized settings. Therefore you don't have to reconfigure your favourite settings with every new MCCC realease.
  • Options
    ANDIEBROWN wrote: »
    I downloaded the MCCC mod and it only shows an Last exception error when I have the "Road to Fame Mod" in the folder. Does anyone Know how to fix this? I thought I downloaded the latest Road to fame Mod.

and the error is...

If you already tracked it down to the 'Road to Fame' mod, there is nothing you can do with MCCC to fix this.

But you might contact the author of RTF, 'Sacrifical', on Discord to discuss the issue. Sacrificial's discord: https://discord.gg/rNEVmwF
    You can also browse the FAQ and the problem section of Sacrifical's homepage: http://sacrificialmods.com/index.html

By all means check whether you use the lastest version.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I am getting a Last Exception error whenever a lot loads in my game. I removed all my mods/cc and the LE still exists. I tried also remove thumbnail cache, etc. from the Sims 4 folder. Still get the error. What else can I look for? I do see the LastException.txt file but I don't know what it means. There's stuff in there about "travel_group_manager.py". Anything else I can do?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Pegasys wrote: »
    I am getting a Last Exception error whenever a lot loads in my game. I removed all my mods/cc and the LE still exists. I tried also remove thumbnail cache, etc. from the Sims 4 folder. Still get the error. What else can I look for? I do see the LastException.txt file but I don't know what it means. There's stuff in there about "travel_group_manager.py". Anything else I can do?

I get that too! Every time i load a lot. I never looked at the file though.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Pegasys wrote: »
    I get that too! Every time i load a lot. I never looked at the file though.

Have a look at the troubleshooting guide we wrote regarding LE. Maybe there is a solution you haven't tried before.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?troubleshooting#Top

A pretty good way of getting rid of a lot of game issues is to reset the sim 4 folder and afterwards to carefully copy back the things you really need. If you don't know what to do, here is a detailed description by @crinrict:
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Attention: Focus lies on 'carefully copy back the things you really need'. If your reset your folder and simply copy everything from the old folder back to the new one, you will for sure have the same error in your game again.

With this I was able to resolve all S4 problems I had throughout the years without game repairing, reinstalling, whatever.

Best way of course is to elimminate the problem which causes the LE, but therefore I need the original LE file. Due to forum restrictions (no file upload), it's difficult to do it here. You might join the MCCC Discord community for real time support and live chat: https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy. You could tag me (my nick is also @Bonxie) or you could also chat with someone else from the support team. There are always nice and helpful guys around there.

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    My sims in a Disney-simself save seem to have issues cooking and also in my Roman save as well. I have tested my mods and the only mods which apparently is causing the issue is MC mod. The sims are able to cook normally and food appears on the cutting board with the MC mod out but with the mod in food doesn't appear on the cutting board and the sims just stand around not doing anything. I have tested the folder with only MC mod and without the MC mod and with the other mods and only the MC causes the issue.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    My sims in a Disney-simself save seem to have issues cooking and also in my Roman save as well. I have tested my mods and the only mods which apparently is causing the issue is MC mod. The sims are able to cook normally and food appears on the cutting board with the MC mod out but with the mod in food doesn't appear on the cutting board and the sims just stand around not doing anything. I have tested the folder with only MC mod and without the MC mod and with the other mods and only the MC causes the issue.

I've seen, that you already got in contact with @Deaderpool at Discord.

That's what I also would have recommended, because I've never heard about that issue.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Regarding yesterday's Sims 4 patch (PC 1.39.74.1020/Mac 1.39.74.1220)
    there seems to be no issues with the current MCCC Version 4.1.2

There have been no errors posted after that EA update.
    It looks like mostly bug fixes so everything is working as expected.

Please make sure, you use the latest MCCC Version 4.1.2
    The older versions will certainly not work with the new patch.

Download the latest MCCC from:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team!
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • Options
    RerpTheDerpRerpTheDerp Posts: 7 New Member
    I have never used mods or CC before today when I download some and for some reason none of my mods (I have only 2), one being MCCC aren't working. I have mods/cc enabled and have version 4.1.2 of MCCC. I don't know why it's not working, can anyone help?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,790 Member
    I have never used mods or CC before today when I download some and for some reason none of my mods (I have only 2), one being MCCC aren't working. I have mods/cc enabled and have version 4.1.2 of MCCC. I don't know why it's not working, can anyone help?

You may have to remove the cc and the other mod. Then try to see if MCCC works. Something sounds as if it's interfering. Others, who know far more than me will likely come help.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

Have a look at this video which explains step by step how to install MCCC:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LoKtrhfaU&amp;feature=youtu.be

You might also browse the MCCC troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?troubleshooting#Top

I'm pretty sure, that this will help.

If you have any other question, please ask.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I have a question.

For my SimLit, i have a household with a sim in it who is supposed to be a bartender. I put a bar in my town, but since he cannot actually purchase the lot, i have no way of guaranteeing he will be the one tending the bar. I used MCCC to max out his mixoligy skill. By any chance, can i use MCCC to give him the bartender roll?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I have a question.

For my SimLit, i have a household with a sim in it who is supposed to be a bartender. I put a bar in my town, but since he cannot actually purchase the lot, i have no way of guaranteeing he will be the one tending the bar. I used MCCC to max out his mixoligy skill. By any chance, can i use MCCC to give him the bartender roll?

No, sorry. As far as I know that's not possible with MCCC.

The only thing you can do, is to unhide the Debug Commands with MCCC and asign a career to a random sim. But the available careers to choose from are those you can use with every sim (Athlete, Business, Criminal, Critic, etc.).

The "restricted" roles like barkeeper, mailman, maid, pizza delivery or the butler can't be asigned by the gamers themselves.

At least that's what I know so far. Maybe there are other mods than MCCC providing this functionality.

You might build a pub on the private lot of that particular sim and invite some sims or a club or throw a party there (just for the sake of storytelling).

There is a forum thread from 2015 which also deals with this question:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/861032/can-i-assign-my-own-played-sims-as-the-roles-needed-by-community-lots-events

• Options
    RerpTheDerpRerpTheDerp Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > RerpTheDerp wrote: »
    >
    > I have never used mods or CC before today when I download some and for some reason none of my mods (I have only 2), one being MCCC aren't working. I have mods/cc enabled and have version 4.1.2 of MCCC. I don't know why it's not working, can anyone help?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Have a look at this video which explains step by step how to install MCCC:
    >
    >
    > You might also browse the MCCC troubleshooting guide:
    >
    > I'm pretty sure, that this will help.
    >
    > If you have any other question, please ask.

> @GalacticGal said:
    > RerpTheDerp wrote: »
    >
    > I have never used mods or CC before today when I download some and for some reason none of my mods (I have only 2), one being MCCC aren't working. I have mods/cc enabled and have version 4.1.2 of MCCC. I don't know why it's not working, can anyone help?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You may have to remove the cc and the other mod. Then try to see if MCCC works. Something sounds as if it's interfering. Others, who know far more than me will likely come help.

Thank you both so much! I found much use with the video you sent and I even figured out the other mod! It works like a charm! <3
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I wonder, when I check the "add points" section I can choose Restaurant, Diner or Satisfaction. Are Vet Clinic points on the To Do list?

In the upcoming MCCC 4.2.0 realease, there will be a new option to increase the vet clinic points.

Quotation from the MCCC 4.2.0 change log draft:
    "Added the ability to add perk points to owned vet clinics through the MC Cheats “Increase Points” cheat."

Expect the new MCCC version 4.2.0 in the second half of February 2018!
  • Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I had a problem with pets dissapearnig when I go to CAS, in household that is larger than 8 sims. Rosemow helped me with information that I should go to CAS in MCCC menu ( “MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS” path).
    When I enter in CAS in that way, it is not Full CAS mode, and I have Full Edit CAS enabled in MCCC.
    How can I enter CAS in full edit mode, without losing my pets?
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hi everyone,
    I had a problem with pets dissapearnig when I go to CAS, in household that is larger than 8 sims. Rosemow helped me with information that I should go to CAS in MCCC menu ( “MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS” path).
    When I enter in CAS in that way, it is not Full CAS mode, and I have Full Edit CAS enabled in MCCC.
    Thanks

Households bigger than 8 are pretty problematic and should be avoided if possible. If you choose the command "MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS", it's only a restricted CAS with no possibilities to alter e.g. fit- or fatness. With this command it doesn't matter, whether you have fulleditCAS enabled or not. It's always that way.

All of the core game’s “Edit in CAS” basic functions have household size hard-coded to 8. So no modder can prevent those functions from deleting extra Sims. Having more then 8 sims in a houshold is always a compromise (and once again should be avoided), so you have to live with the restrictions.

• Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks

Households bigger than 8 are pretty problematic and should be avoided if possible. If you choose the command "MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS", it's only a restricted CAS with no possibilities to alter e.g. fit- or fatness. With this command it doesn't matter, whether you have fulleditCAS enabled or not. It's always that way.

All of the core game’s “Edit in CAS” basic functions have household size hard-coded to 8. So no modder can prevent those functions from deleting extra Sims. Having more then 8 sims in a houshold is always a compromise (and once again should be avoided), so you have to live with the restrictions.

Thanks for explanation...
  • Options
    Dimondog06Dimondog06 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey um how do you install it on the mac? I went to the site and downloaded it then i put the mod in the mods folder but its not showing up in the sims?
  • Options
    Dimondog06 wrote: »
    Hey um how do you install it on the mac? I went to the site and downloaded it then i put the mod in the mods folder but its not showing up in the sims?

did you enable script mods?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top