Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    Josehri wrote: »
    Does ageing have to be enabled in order for all MCCC settings to work?

And on another note - does ageing have to be enabled for pregnancies to progress into birth?

No, aging does not need to be activated. Neither for pregnancies nor for the MCCC settings.

I have exhibited aging for my Active Household.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,699 Member
    edited January 2018
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    I was easily able to download MCCC but it said MC Woohoo was a dangerous file?

It just says that because your computer see it as sexual content.

i use both mc files but also have ww could that be why i got the message?

I don't think that this does matter at all.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

I don't think that any of these things does matter.

iwas just checking,
  • Options

i got it. i think macfee was acting up but i clicked ignore and its all fine. and working.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

i got it. i think macfee was acting up but i clicked ignore and its all fine. and working.

I have McAfee too. That must be the problem. Odd because that program doesn't really care about viruses or not :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    neuroticmarsneuroticmars Posts: 11 New Member
    Anyone having issues with a conflict between MCCC and Turbodriver since their latest updates? I've emptied all my mods and left 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in place and the game works. Added only MCCC and game crashes every 15 minutes.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    No, it's OK. Meanwhile I talked with Deaderpool. 'Flag Freeze Physics' is an independent setting, which does exactly what it says: freeze fat-/fitness as long as the flag is active on that sim.
    Still doesn't work for me, and I have no idea why. :confused: Same with Flag Freeze Career I guess it is.
    MC Pregnancy is also giving me only error messages whenever I try to change the settings. Does anybody know what could cause this, or why the flagging doesn't work for me?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    amandajoy27amandajoy27 Posts: 167 Member
    I'm getting a security alert from McAfee also and i've never had this problem before till this update to the mod!!!
    8yz411.jpg

Add me on Origin ID: Amanda3024
  • Options
    I'm getting a security alert from McAfee also and i've never had this problem before till this update to the mod!!!

i think its just a percaution i also use macafee downloade and everything works like normal.
  • Options

Deaderpool recently changed the download locations several times, because he wasn't statisfied with their performance. Guess that's the reason why you get these alerts as of late.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    MCCC v4.1.1 for Sims 4 game version 1.38.49 is out now!

This version has a couple of small syntax-error fixes in the mod code,
    that were causing mc_cmd_center.log error messages.

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?installation#Top

Find the complete change log here (intentionally still v4.1.0 - no functional change):
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/169600822671/tumblr_p2f7yskrC21w6igb0

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?faq#Top

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs and the patch released January 11, 2018 PC 1.38.49.1020 / Mac 1.38.49.1220.

Versions before this most likely will not work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 4.1.1 installation/update.
    y4m0GWjOCnnGRSIIC3tlDRbNUD0j90jJEdJkP02F4Tl-n6n9HdUtL9Y2-rxiZzf9woylj3DSb00bQsg-VTXeO-juIinOb1XLVutLKfJxpkMNuzdp961aiZujt8VO3dt9Rsw3mlRtEp9h07uOHnoVrkAmM8iyPgd67sy118_cn-bCWr8VjMN3BxqJIPk0e7k5V5ceNOh06BI3kjPlDFuJMo2Yw?width=585&height=462&cropmode=none
    (please note the european date/time format dd/mm/yyyy)

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 4.1.1 looks like this:
    y4mzqauglFAp1CumvUCbQfgnkv-AG2qgY_ikahaykvNs6728_VsCCC3-N_Xb5trv6uqiy73oB2YJemSJ1yzBi_QYbj3rX0rdLsU4WB_du5_oU38WF7kOE9ai9gFMAta-U3EpcfK4G3qW8jFWFDHZ6LEJwPmfI36a3dWO-giUrUQUmv_ETws2gPoRE5Q5yJ674TILKwm9eNBHOIda4liiZz8cA?width=278&height=255&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    MCCC v4.1.2 for Sims 4 game version 1.38.49 is out now!

that were causing mc_cmd_center.log error messages when opening the MC Pregnancy dialog on Sims.
    If you don’t use the MC Pregnancy dialog on Sims, you don’t have to have this update.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 4.1.2 looks like this:
    y4mubG7E6f4P8rrqHnPA8phHeB83s-PvnWHv-oUx3wB50AniR5B0L5mp9hyhPD4IJk4cTxYc7_1GwjxRQWOVDaLebvAgc5MjFs27K1Mci5DanUY-k0HLIjhAbp717lbbY_86-2NGy4pObRj4oyZtrKCFEZclP9pjXUGYbgs7fITeuXm0iari2rXo8yszjQHQKhlsh8mYLJDhqllbPHzx7qDlg?width=277&height=256&cropmode=none

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update[/quote]

• Options

that were causing mc_cmd_center.log error messages when opening the MC Pregnancy dialog on Sims.
    If you don’t use the MC Pregnancy dialog on Sims, you don’t have to have this update.

y4mubG7E6f4P8rrqHnPA8phHeB83s-PvnWHv-oUx3wB50AniR5B0L5mp9hyhPD4IJk4cTxYc7_1GwjxRQWOVDaLebvAgc5MjFs27K1Mci5DanUY-k0HLIjhAbp717lbbY_86-2NGy4pObRj4oyZtrKCFEZclP9pjXUGYbgs7fITeuXm0iari2rXo8yszjQHQKhlsh8mYLJDhqllbPHzx7qDlg?width=277&height=256&cropmode=none

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update

[/quote]

is that a updated version?
  • Options

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update

is that a updated version? [/quote]

nevermind i found the date.
  • Options
    SbarbySbarby Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi!
    I cannot find anymore the command "Pregnancy Start Use Active" under MC Pregnancy... Is it normal?
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I just got the new version and for some reason at startup none of the modules are showing and mccc is one file under custom content
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hello,

I've been thinking of adding this mod set to my games, but I don't have much of an idea where to start! I have the site saved and everything, I just wouldn't know exactly what is best for my games..? Can anyone help?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    I just got the new version and for some reason at startup none of the modules are showing and mccc is one file under custom content

did you enable custom content?
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Me again. Help needed. I had turned the mod on to enable ghost cleaning. It's been fine, but the family ghosts seem to be coming back to life on their own and are moving into various houses and apartments getting married to live sims. I see there's a new version of MC Command Center so maybe that will fix it, but if there's something I'm doing wrong, I'd love some guidance.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,903 Member
    Hello,

I've been thinking of adding this mod set to my games, but I don't have much of an idea where to start! I have the site saved and everything, I just wouldn't know exactly what is best for my games..? Can anyone help?

This is a terrific mod! I never used mods with Sims2 (where I started) but Sims3 had all kinds of problems. I lost my singer Sim and his new wife after I sent them to San Shingla (the China destination from WA). Every time I tried to have them come home the game would crash. I came to the forums for help. Twallen, himself, answered my thread. He had a mod Travler that corrects the errors with WA and the base game. I went ahead, for the love of my singer Sim, and installed that mod. Got my singer Sim back! I also heard about all kinds of mods by Twallen (who created NRaas, Industries) and decided to give them a go, too. MCCC is closely created to mirror the Master Controller mod. This MCCC mod gives you more control over your Sims. For instance, I can set relationships, if I desire. I can decide the number and gender of babies in a pregnancy. (Much easier and far more reliable than having the pregnant Sim eat carrots or strawberries and/or listen to Alternative or pop music.) I've barely scratched the surface on this mod. I'm sure others will give you a more complete rundown on it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

did you enable custom content?

Yeah both mods and cc are enabled
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    SbarbySbarby Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Sbarby said:
    > Hi!
    > I cannot find anymore the command "Pregnancy Start Use Active" under MC Pregnancy... Is it normal?

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks for your help! :smile:
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hello,

This is a terrific mod! I never used mods with Sims2 (where I started) but Sims3 had all kinds of problems. I lost my singer Sim and his new wife after I sent them to San Shingla (the China destination from WA). Every time I tried to have them come home the game would crash. I came to the forums for help. Twallen, himself, answered my thread. He had a mod Travler that corrects the errors with WA and the base game. I went ahead, for the love of my singer Sim, and installed that mod. Got my singer Sim back! I also heard about all kinds of mods by Twallen (who created NRaas, Industries) and decided to give them a go, too. MCCC is closely created to mirror the Master Controller mod. This MCCC mod gives you more control over your Sims. For instance, I can set relationships, if I desire. I can decide the number and gender of babies in a pregnancy. (Much easier and far more reliable than having the pregnant Sim eat carrots or strawberries and/or listen to Alternative or pop music.) I've barely scratched the surface on this mod. I'm sure others will give you a more complete rundown on it.

Thanks for the insight! I'm mainly interested in this mod so I don't have to micro-manage all the townies and NPCs that I don't play, but at the same time I also want it to leave my played households relatively alone. The townie generation structure has been relatively the same, compiled with singles with the same CL names over and over, and also lots of elders and single parents with one child. My game does still generate other household types from time to time, but they've become quite rare in my games and I generally tend to save them from the cull. I also want some progression for the townies so that they're all not bland and as well for the clubs too!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Does anyone know what this lastException means?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>b89a8aa811045d7d5a7220f5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-01-31 15:17:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>terrain.py:314</categoryid><desyncid>b89a8aa811045d7d5a7220f5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.terrain-gonear'> (AttributeError: 'PathPlanContextWrapper' object has no attribute 'object_footprint_id') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 436, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4003, in do_transition_single File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3959, in _create_transition_interaction File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3852, in run_super_interaction File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3637, in run_direct_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 570, in run_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2734, in test File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\terrain.py", line 309, in _test AttributeError: 'PathPlanContextWrapper' object has no attribute 'object_footprint_id' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2622, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\terrain.py", line 314, in _test AttributeError: 'PathPlanContextWrapper' object has no attribute 'object_footprint_id' </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top