Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who do you think is better match for Travis Scott?

ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member

Who do you think is better match for Travis Scott? 109 votes

Liberty Lee
50%
Jadeleinealexspoom13Celticgamer0Alexairjhenn14mmt3363imhappyxoJessikeekee53StrangerthanDJQ1308Bagoas77MindofyfallenxjewelJennyggChelleJoduhboy2u2frogkiss1ChampandGirlieLadyKyn 55 votes
Summer Holiday
49%
tams2578SamadamsPlayerxbecky685xPeapond69SikoahGraceSaunta2Sasquatch7TitanickerryemmiebethSeraphicPinkzagboorulesTayBabyOLDGREEKSimChic1j3n1ynSimplyToriTrowiciaDevilNDisguisekaanvardar99cheifeagleeye 54 votes

Comments

• Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Summer Holiday
    My first playthrough of TS4, Summer was the match for him. Now, they're just townies doing their own thing with whoever they choose.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I keep shipping him with one of my male sims... or myself... ;)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Neither, he was gay in my main save. ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Summer Holiday
    If I had to choose between just one of them, I’d say Summer. But as I’ve stated in the past on the forums, they all end up together in my game, typically.
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Summer Holiday
    I honestly don't think either one of them fit with Travis Scott, I always put him with someone else.
    But if I had to pick one, I guess summer holiday. She's a chatty lil sim however, so maybe not entirely. But that may be just as good cause she can be off being social and Travis can have peace and be the computer guy he is.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    He seems to be attracted to Summer in my save. Recently he had a whim to flirt with her. It's time for him to settle down soon. Let's see how this goes :)
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Neither in my a majority saves he usually ends up Miko Ojo.
  • Options
    Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    Summer Holiday
    If my own sim doesn't marry him or summer I have them get married. In my 100 baby challenge, he married summer and he has two kids after having a kid with my own sim.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Summer Holiday
    He married Penny Pizzar in my game, but Travis was trying very hard to win Summers heart before he gave up. Summer is married to my sim.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Liberty Lee
    I always hook him up with Liberty for some reason. I did have a save where he was sleeping with Summer and Liberty...lol

Summer is always ends up in the middle of drama in most of my saves.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Liberty Lee
    He's married to Liberty in my rotational save. I've never liked him with Summer. The pairing is bland to me for some reason.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    Summer Holiday
    Summer Holiday
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Liberty Lee
    Liberty, unless he is gay in the current save and hooks up with Diego Lobo. The latter is who he tends to always end up with if I leave him to it.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't generally pre - pick other Sims for my Sims - although I do tend to seed the game with additional Sims than the game provides to give my sims a lot of various choices. The Sims most always eventually finds their own mate - but sometimes it takes a while - so I tend to play with aging off until they find the mate of their dreams.

I also take the Sims out and about as often as they have time to kill. They go to the festivals - dinner - camping vacations, join into Karaoke contests, and frequent the clubs on various nights they don't have to go to work the next day. They also go out to dinner at different places, do volunteer work now and then, go to the spa and gyms and bowling - so they are always meeting other sims somewhere - and eventually certain relationships just start growing.

So for that reason I would have a tough time choosing a sim for your sim.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Liberty Lee
    Thought he'd be a better match with Liberty honestly as she seems to have a fun and playful personality. Actually gave him a bit more of a make over to look more the front of the Vampire pack. (lol it looks like him to me)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Liberty Lee
    Liberty Lee!

My Sim *sometimes* ends up getting married to Summer Holiday. Usually happens when I miss out on Dina Caliente.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Either both at once or none of the two.
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    Liberty Lee
    I pair him with Liberty more and I think Summer is kinda promiscuous?
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Summer Holiday
    I pair him with Liberty more and I think Summer is kinda promiscuous?

Summer doesn't have any promiscuous traits - so that would be based on how she is played.
    Her traits are: Cheerful, Active, Outgoing, Gregarious.
    Her Aspiration is Friend to the world by default.

So if anything she's the definition of "social butterfly." She has to have friends and she has to socialize.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    Kylie Jenner.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • Options
    DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2018
    Neither. He is practically always gay in my plays and currently is married happily to an attractive male Sim in San Myshuno, having already moved out of the BFF household. Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday do not deserve him
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Liberty Lee
    In first save he was gay, and a single dad to an alien.

In my current save, he dated Zoe. Then eventually married Oko (I think that's her name from city living). But Liberty is in love with him.

So between the two, I voted for Liberty.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited February 2018
    Liberty Lee
    Liberty for me. I think Summer is a beautiful sim but she may just resemble Travis a bit too much for my liking. They look like they could be siblings to me and I'd just prefer not to go there.

But like many other here, he's gay in many of my saves and has preferred Paolo, Wolfgang (once aged to YA that is), Don, or one of the other cuties that are single running around the world.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    It's getting complicated. Summer decided to join Partihaus club and Marcus Flex just could not resist flirting with her. Probably some competition for Travis now...lol.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    It's getting complicated. Summer decided to join Partihaus club and Marcus Flex just could not resist flirting with her. Probably some competition for Travis now...lol.

Oh Summer and one of my other sims were invited to Partihaus too. Idk what Rosa Jade saw in my sim to invite out of the blue.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock